Official AAMC Self Assessment - Verbal Answers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Messier83

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

If anybody is taking the Verbal Self Assessment offered by AAMC, how do you obtain the answers? I do not need a 3 hour test to assess my verbal reasoning skills - I know they are crap; I would much rather use the passages as practice (i.e. doing 4 a day) and checking them right afterwards.

I scoured earlier threads and somebody mentioned that you can get the answers by clicking 'start offline' and writing those down but alas that does not work anymore.

If anybody has completed it and is willing to post the answers, that would be much appreciated.

PS: I understand this is a random stranger on the internet asking for favors. I've completed the Gen Chem, Ochem and Gen Bio section of the self assessment and thus can share those answers.

Good luck studying!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just pick A for the answers and go to the end and submit? When the evaluation shows up you can go back and look at the answers.

Just pick A for the answers and go to the end and submit? When the evaluation shows up you can go back and look at the answers.

I wish that were the case. Then they do not let you go back and redo it and also they highlight the answer everytime you review the passage. I could be wrong though.

Did you have different results?

I'm wondering this as well. I would like to go question by question and analyze why I got something wrong. I'm sure there's gotta be a way to get around this....let's brainstorm and figure it out

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm wondering this as well. I would like to go question by question and analyze why I got something wrong. I'm sure there's gotta be a way to get around this....let's brainstorm and figure it out
I'm game. Ill email aamc and ask. That's the first idea that comes to mind.

Ok, I doubt AAMC will advise finding a way to do this, but who knows. I think we need to find a loophole somehow. I'd be willing to pay someone if they had a file with just the correct letter answers with rationale for each question.

Did you find it out? I have all the aamc assessment questions but don't have the answer. Mine was expired. Let me know if you have the answer. Thanks!

I'm also looking for a way to get the answers to questions that have completed. I don't want to sit down and do it all at one time.

I just downloaded it as a pdf. and then pressed A for all the answers. After that just, I did the problems on paper and when I needed the answers I just open up the assessment.