Official Acceptances C/O 2016!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coatofmanycolor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Michigan State University- coatofmanycolor(email 11/10, OOS)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Congrats!! I'm assuming this is Michigan State right? Correct it if I'm wrong!

Michigan State University
: coatofmanycolor (email 11/10, OOS)

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats! that's awesome!

totally makes me jealous...

Congratulations! Oh my gosh...is this early?

That's awesome! Are you an OOS and can I ask what your sis was?

WOW good for you!! They don't do interviews, I assume? Is this your first choice???

Congratulations! I can't imagine how relieved you must feel right now. Nice work!

No MSU doesn't do interviews. My SIS is around 960. I'm not sure what the official SIS is though.
I am OOS. I'm not sure what choice MSU would be. I want to go visit all of the schools first.

And we have our first acceptance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
:soexcited::clap::claps::biglove::claps::clap: :soexcited:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! You must feel so relieved!! Is Michigan your first choice? :D

What is SIS?

Royal Veterinary College (RVC) : karlleo (11/1)

Just fixing (hope thats okay :))

Michigan State University: coatofmanycolor (email 11/10, OOS)

That's my first choice! They didn't interview you?

I was accepted by Massey University in New Zealand 10/27 via email. I also have an interview with Glasgow in January and that's it so far!

That's my first choice! They didn't interview you?

I was accepted by Massey University in New Zealand 10/27 via email. I also have an interview with Glasgow in January and that's it so far!

Nope, they didnt interview me. just got it. When did Glasgow got back to you? Your choices in UCAS isnt ranked. You can be accepted by all the schools, or no schools at all. Glasgow is a better school! Good luck with the interviews!

Nope, they didnt interview me. just got it. When did Glasgow got back to you? Your choices in UCAS isnt ranked. You can be accepted by all the schools, or no schools at all. Glasgow is a better school! Good luck with the interviews!
Really? Glasgow is a better school? How so? I'm an American student so common knowledge of these schools is beyond me. I've looked up their curriculums but I'm sure there are pros and cons that I am unaware of. Glasgow only has a 5 year program and I want to do a 4 year program. They contacted me on october 27th. Very happy day for me. I also applied to Edinburgh. What do you think of that school? I met a Scottish woman at my hospital and she said Edinburgh was a better, more respected school than Glasgow...
I appllied on VMCAS and there is no ranking in that application methods either. I just meant that RVC has been my first choice throughout this process.
Are you from Europe?

Thank you btw! And good luck to you too! I hope you hear back from your schools soon too. Congratulations on your acceptance to the RVC!

Ohio State University: coatofmanycolor (call 11/14, OOS)

Holy shiznit, isn't this a bit early, even for Ohio?

coat of many color, first of all, CONGRATS! and secondly, please spill your stats so all of us waiting potentially until april have something to go on here ?!?!?! lol :p

Hey. I have a 3.96 GPA and GRE-770Q, 670V. I can tell you more later (but right now I'm in theory studying for a test:D)

CONGRATS! You are awesome! I hope I get a call soon. Getting more nervous than ever!

Congratulations Coatofmanycolor! You obviously worked very hard! (GPA of 3.96?! WOW! Your GRE scores are superb too!) I'm so happy to hear about your deserved acceptances!

Last edited:
Hey guys, can we leave side conversations out of this thread and just keep it to acceptances? Thanks :)

Hey guys, can we leave side conversations out of this thread and just keep it to acceptances? Thanks :)

I think congratulations are always okay in this thread!

But maybe start a new one for c/o 2016 stats? That seems to be next in line for the "class of" threads. :)

international schools

Massey University: bigkittinteef (email 10/27)

NOTE: Stats belong in the stats thread (coatofmanycolor, if you feel like starting it...) but most people don't share until they hear from all their schools, so that's cool too.
Please keep the format above when you add your acceptance, then we can congratulate (those are ok in this thread) all of you without losing track of the purpose of the thread. Specific school discussions belong in the individual threads.

Congrats all and good luck :luck:

international schools

Ross University (vetprep): CanadianHope (call 10/10

Congrats to everyone! That's awesome!

Ohio State University: coatofmanycolor (call 11/14, OOS) AspenMarie (call 11/15, IS)

International Schools

Ross University (vetprep): CanadianHope (call 10/10)

Ohio State University: coatofmanycolor (call 11/14, OOS) AspenMarie (call 11/15, IS), mulletsarelove (call 11/15, OOS)

International Schools

Ross University (vetprep): CanadianHope (call 10/10)[/QUOTE]

YAY guys! I heard them making calls today; so excited for all of you!!

EllieG do you know if they still have more they are calling soon? I haven't gotten a call yet :(. Trying to stay positive though :xf:

EllieG do you know if they still have more they are calling soon? I haven't gotten a call yet :(. Trying to stay positive though :xf:

Oh goodness, yes, they are certainly not done! I don't know about a specific timeline or anything other than the one that was in your "Why Ohio State" booklet, but I definitely wouldn't start worrying at all.

Ohio State University: coatofmanycolor (call 11/14, OOS) AspenMarie (call 11/15, IS), mulletsarelove (call 11/15, OOS)

International Schools

Ross University (May): jalyndani (snail mail 11/10)

International Schools

Royal Veterinary College (RVC) : karlleo (11/1), Aleho (11/18)

International Schools

Royal Veterinary College (RVC) : karlleo (11/1) jos05 (email 11/18, 5 year)

International Schools

Royal Veterinary College (RVC) : karlleo (11/1), Aleho (email 11/18, 4 year), jos05 (email 11/18, 5 year)

Hah jos, we posted at the exact same time. :) Just updating so we both are on the list.