*~*~*~*Official AMCAS "Work/Activities" Tips Thread 2015-2016*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Yes.
2) Include it if you have no other active clinical experience to list.
3) Certifications should be mentioned with the activity for which they are relevant.
4) You will have to track down whether you're a member,or not include them. Old credit card receipts or bank statements should have clues. Alternatively, your Registrar may have a record.
5) Because a balanced application lends itself to more appeal, I agree that for you keeping it under Community Service/Volunteer is a better idea, but since it double counts for Teaching too, you'd want to include the word "Coach" in the name you give the activity. And if there is a component of leadership, you can make that clear in your description.

(Side note) Many members of the volunteer staff contributed their ideas to the FAQ part of this series of Tips threads over the years, and it isn't necessarily attributable to the Mod who first posts. Personally, I think that more adcomms feel that coaching belongs under Teaching, as those one coaches are rarely one's peers. And it is "peer" leadership that is most valuable.

Catalystik,

Thank you so much!

Best,
DrRow

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So I actually did a mix of things at said think tank. I'm hesitant to write "Research" in the title, though, because it's very different from what most adcoms would think of when they see "research." Should I leave the title as is and just describe the work in the box? Or would it help to see "Drug Policy Research Intern at NY Think Tank."
An Internship is usually a multifactorial experience. Leave the title as it is and describe all your roles in the free-text space.

Should every word in all activity names be capitalized? It looks a little weird to put everything in capitals. Does this matter or do I need to get a life by this point

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Adcomms come from backgrounds as varied as med school candidates. Some will be interested and others won't. You have to decide if describing the experience of completing a thesis in this area reveals a facet of your personality or interests that will add to your appeal. The fact that a faculty member thinks highly of your effort inclines me to think that it may.
On that note, if the senior essay was required for my major and I was graded on it (obviously), does it really count as an "extracurricular" since it's, like, academic and part of my curriculum? Or is the idea that this section is only for "ECs" an SDN misnomer?

Should every word in all activity names be capitalized? It looks a little weird to put everything in capitals. Does this matter or do I need to get a life by this point
I think it looks better if the first letter of major words are capitalized, as it helps the title stand out on the page. You can do as you wish though, as there is no rule.

On that note, if the senior essay was required for my major and I was graded on it (obviously), does it really count as an "extracurricular" since it's, like, academic and part of my curriculum? Or is the idea that this section is only for "ECs" an SDN misnomer?
The name of the section is Experience. SDNers commonly use EC as an abbreviation to mean the same thing. Maybe we can talk ourselves into believing they mean for it to stand for "Experience Comments", or somesuch, rather than Extracurricular. :)

I think it looks better if the first letter of major words are capitalized, as it helps the title stand out on the page. You can do as you wish though, as there is no rule.
Is all caps an option or is that not good

If I entered an international entrepreneurial competition for venture capital funding but only made it to the semifinals and did not later actually go on to build said business because of no funding, should this effort be mentioned? I am impartial because though I did spend a lot of time developing the idea, it was ultimately disappointing that life got in the way and our plans did not pan through. Also, I don't think it's advantageous for adcoms to see that I personally was risk averse to dropping everything and going to a foreign country to build the venture.

If I entered an international entrepreneurial competition for venture capital funding but only made it to the semifinals and did not later actually go on to build said business because of no funding, should this effort be mentioned? I am impartial because though I did spend a lot of time developing the idea, it was ultimately disappointing that life got in the way and our plans did not pan through. Also, I don't think it's advantageous for adcoms to see that I personally was risk averse to dropping everything and going to a foreign country to build the venture.
You can mention anything you like that you feel makes you a better candidate, but you'd need to have a Contact that can attest to your involvement. That said, this might be a better inclusion if you were applying to MBA school. And if you'd persevered and gotten the funding elsewhere.

Pressed for characters in a description...is "research assistant" a common enough thing to abbreviate? If I wrote "Served an RA role," is that obvious enough?

I have "many" years as former Partner in Big 4 public accounting firm, VP Internal Audit public company reporting to Board of Directors; many years in consulting advising companies on strategy to divest or acquire companies and then leading the integrations and the respective teams (overall, I've managed teams from 25 - 160) and developed leadership, mentoring and coaching programs ...

while being a premed. (yes, I'm older than most).

Would you list every job and leadership activity? To me, it seems like the AdComs would /rolleyes and that's not my intent. Consolidate the jobs into one "like" job and describe that one leaving more room for other things?

Such as, I serve on the boards for underserved populations (homeless and non-US citizens; go to foreign countries to serve in the ghetto's of those places; serve as a volunteer ARC disaster services, started inner city packs/snacks program before it became cool for Target to take it on, etc)...

Members don't see this ad :)
Can I mention a high school achievement if it's listed on my college transcript?

No. An example where you'd list a stipended activity as Employment is Teach for America (though of course everyone knows it's really a Community Service). Summer research opportunities often come with a stipend, but are listed under Research.

Edit: It is Americorps I should have used as an example, not Teach for America.
I did an Americorps program and did not get the stipend (happens to some). Do I put that as Volunteering then? Would that look bad even though it's true?

Pressed for characters in a description...is "research assistant" a common enough thing to abbreviate? If I wrote "Served an RA role," is that obvious enough?
When I see RA, I also think of Resident Assistant. Why not use Research Assistant as part of your title with (RA) after it, so you can use the abbreviation later in the free text box.

I have "many" years as former Partner in Big 4 public accounting firm, VP Internal Audit public company reporting to Board of Directors; many years in consulting advising companies on strategy to divest or acquire companies and then leading the integrations and the respective teams (overall, I've managed teams from 25 - 160) and developed leadership, mentoring and coaching programs ...

while being a premed. (yes, I'm older than most).

Would you list every job and leadership activity? To me, it seems like the AdComs would /rolleyes and that's not my intent. Consolidate the jobs into one "like" job and describe that one leaving more room for other things?

Such as, I serve on the boards for underserved populations (homeless and non-US citizens; go to foreign countries to serve in the ghetto's of those places; serve as a volunteer ARC disaster services, started inner city packs/snacks program before it became cool for Target to take it on, etc)...
If you can think of an activity title that covers all the jobs in the narrative box, you can lump them together into 1-2 spaces. I'd suggest you have at least one box for Accountancy-related Leadership roles, too. But I'd want you to have enough spaces to go into more detail about the activities mentioned in the last paragraph. Don't forget that you'd get an extra 1325 characters for description if you designate something as "Most Meaningful."

1) Can I mention a high school achievement if it's listed on my college transcript?

2) I did an Americorps program and did not get the stipend (happens to some). Do I put that as Volunteering then? Would that look bad even though it's true?
1) What was the HS achievement you'd like to list?

2) Why didn't you get the stipend?

Last edited:
If you can think of an activity title that covers all the jobs in the narrative box, you can lump them together into 1-2 spaces. I'd suggest you have at least one box for Accountancy-related Leadership roles, too.

Maybe "Leadership - Paid" and then explain my consulting roles, weaving the stories together and the impact they had on my life (including one incident that is contained within my PS).

But I'd want you to have enough spaces to go into more detail about the activities mentioned in the last paragraph. Don't forget that you'd get an extra 1325 characters for description if you designate something as "Most Meaningful."

Exactly. My volunteering in the homeless shelters, or abused women's homes, or serving the poor in foreign countries, or helping lost victims of hurricanes, tornadoes and other catastrophic events is the MOST meaningful for me... I love serving others. It's not what I do, it's who I am.

Thank you!

If I don't repeat the same content or details, is it OK to designate an experience I discussed in my PS as a most meaningful activity? I discussed it in a narrative sense (~300 characters) in my PS, and I would discuss it in a more procedural way in the meaningful activity essay.

Couldn't find a good answer to this anywhere.

I have three activities to choose from for this last spot in my experiences section:
1) Care-giving for a disabled parent over the past several years (mentioned it in PS but did not elaborate)
2) Leadership program that lasted for one semester
3) Employment going into college (e.g. from the summer prior to my freshman year)

Right now, I have the care-giving holding the last slot. It is something that has really helped me develop some thick skin and I know I can talk about it in an interview setting a lot more than the other two experiences. My question is, is it "taboo" to have something like this as an experience in AMCAS?

Thank you.

Hey everyone! Looking for some advice on my music stuff. I have done lots of volunteering and some professional music so I'm thinking of just having two sections (one for volunteering, one for paid/academic music). Should I mention that as a child I performed with my state opera company and that my parents have sung professionally with the company for many years or is that too far back? Should I throw in that I was the male lead of my high school musical (I didn't do any musical theatre in college.) This is one of my significant experiences. Any feedback on how to approach something that has really been a lifetime endeavor would be great. How are you managing something like this?

If I don't repeat the same content or details, is it OK to designate an experience I discussed in my PS as a most meaningful activity? I discussed it in a narrative sense (~300 characters) in my PS, and I would discuss it in a more procedural way in the meaningful activity essay.
Yes.

I have three activities to choose from for this last spot in my experiences section:
1) Care-giving for a disabled parent over the past several years (mentioned it in PS but did not elaborate)
2) Leadership program that lasted for one semester
3) Employment going into college (e.g. from the summer prior to my freshman year)

Right now, I have the care-giving holding the last slot. It is something that has really helped me develop some thick skin and I know I can talk about it in an interview setting a lot more than the other two experiences. My question is, is it "taboo" to have something like this as an experience in AMCAS?.
Listing an experience like parental care-giving is not taboo. But do not list it as a volunteer experience, as that would be inappropriate. "Other" is a better tag for it, with the title you use defining the content of the space.

I'd have suggested option 1 of the 3 possibilities, had you asked for an opinion.

Hey everyone! Looking for some advice on my music stuff. I have done lots of volunteering and some professional music so I'm thinking of just having two sections (one for volunteering, one for paid/academic music). Should I mention that as a child I performed with my state opera company and that my parents have sung professionally with the company for many years or is that too far back? Should I throw in that I was the male lead of my high school musical (I didn't do any musical theatre in college.) This is one of my significant experiences. Any feedback on how to approach something that has really been a lifetime endeavor would be great. How are you managing something like this?
Splitting musical involvement into two components is fine. It would be best to highlight your accomplishments during the college years, but mentioning a few childhood highlights is fine. I don't know that using characters to discuss your parental talents will help you, much though, so rethink that.

See post #108 for options on listing lifelong involvement at: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...thread-2015-2016.1130356/page-3#post-16437023

@Catalystik It's musical so I think your answer for scoofs covers that...thanks.

I'm not sure if you know this but for americorps since the stipend comes out of work study it is not awarded to students who do not have work study money. And for those that do their stipend runs out when the work study money runs out and then they volunteer the rest of the hours to finish. I didn't get work study so I volunteered for all my hours.

And in general I'm wondering how much volunteering I need to have. I have 600 hours from the americorps program and that was my main form of volunteering but if I'm putting that as employment then do I need to figure out a way of getting more hours of volunteering? I have some time before I submit so what should I shoot for in terms of volunteering hours?

If a business has gone under (and you used to be an employee), who do you list as the contact?

If a business has gone under (and you used to be an employee), who do you list as the contact?
If the business is a part of a chain, the regional or national office should have your employment records. Otherwise, you might use a co-employee. Or yourself. Or list the old number, but in the narrative add that the business is closed.

Idk how I should include the aspect of me supporting my family through college. I am 1 of 11 siblings and had to work but also do many daily chores such as take sibling 1-5 to school then take pick up sibling 6-10. Basically would I talk about my daily schedule being made around my sibling and family in my Ps or is their a way to include that as a work/activity? I was a third parent in a sense as I am the oldest and have siblings much younger than me.
If you decide to do this, be careful.
-First, you don't want to look like you're whining about the experience, so emphasize the joyful aspects of being the Third Household Parent. It would not be Volunteer, but rather the Other category you'd use.
-Second, you run the risk that adcomms will perceive you can't be spared from supporting your family. They might do your family the favor of not accepting you.
-Third, you might be able to get some of this across in your Disadvantaged essay (if pertinent to your situation) and the questions they ask about how you supported yourself in college.

This is probably a "less-than-smart" question, but I'm genuinely confused. Since I plan on being in nearly all of the roles I am in currently, do I push the end date to May 2016 (graduation) for those school-oriented and August 2016 for those outside of school? Also, since I would push the end date back, do I also need to estimate how many more hours I'm going to get?

For example, I'm in an alcohol awareness peer education group and have volunteered 200 hours thus far, but I will be in it until next May. This means I will gain nearly 100 hours more. Should I include these and put 300 hours? Or just leave it at 200? Leaving it at 200 has me worried that they'll see an activity ranging from August 2013 - May 2016 with only 200 hours when in reality it would be substantially more.

I don't think I fit the disadvantaged criteria. However would talking about it as other explaining that although i may not have tutored youth in some program I did tutor 6 siblings on a daily basis. I wouldn't use it to whine or to feel bad for. More of showing that I truly had to dedicate x hours a week to helping my family with the daily routine.
If adcom may see this as a negative is it better to use in the PS instead?
It would not be desirable for you to list a total number of hours. That would be like listing the number of breaths you need to take each day, as this is just a part of life. Adcomms can read into your description what the experience required. If you decide to proceed with this, I strongly suggest you have a pre-med advisor or other In-the-Know person critique the essay first. Re-read my point #2 above.

I can think of a delicate way to include some of these components in your PS, so maybe you can too, if you think on it. Remember that the PS is about your journey to medicine.

Since I plan on being in nearly all of the roles I am in currently, do I push the end date to May 2016 (graduation) for those school-oriented and August 2016 for those outside of school? Also, since I would push the end date back, do I also need to estimate how many more hours I'm going to get?

For example, I'm in an alcohol awareness peer education group and have volunteered 200 hours thus far, but I will be in it until next May. This means I will gain nearly 100 hours more. Should I include these and put 300 hours? Or just leave it at 200? Leaving it at 200 has me worried that they'll see an activity ranging from August 2013 - May 2016 with only 200 hours when in reality it would be substantially more.
If you want to include the hours of a future activity that you are already engaged in, you can:

1) Use the Repeated feature to separate the Completed vs Future hours. This works if June 2015 is your End Date for the Completed Hours and your Start Date for the future hours. Put the appropriate total in each Total Hours box.

2) Or, only list the Completed Hours in the box using the appropriate Start and End Dates, then in the narrative box state that you plan to continue this activity through June 2015-May 2016 with a probable additional 100 hours.

3) Or, do the same as in #2, but don't state anticipated Future hours, especially if there is any possibility they might not be completed.

Last edited:
This thread has been very helpful, thanks everyone. I do have a few specific questions though. This application is really bringing out my neuroticism.

1. I have presented posters and done oral presentations at several different conferences. I wanted to group these into one entry under Posters/Presentations, but I am confused about what to put as my start and end date, seeing as my first conference was in April 2014 and my last in May 2015, but each one only lasted a day or a couple of days. Also, should the hours listed include time I spent preparing each presentation, or just time spent presenting?

2. I participated in a pre-med internship at a hospital and I'm having trouble figuring out how I'm going to list it. It was about 280 hours total, most of that spent shadowing in various departments, not just doctors. I did a lot of different things, from observing surgeries to administrative duties for the family med clinic. Should I somehow separate the physician shadowing into its own entry? I'm not even sure how to go about this since I probably shadowed at least 15 different doctors for varying hours, and I have no way to come up with exact numbers except guess from memory. I am describing this in my PS, so I just want to know how detailed I should get with the description of this activity.

3. If I did a small research project for honors credit in a class, and I maybe spent 30 hours on it total, is it even worth mentioning? I did present a poster that I got 3rd place at a poster contest for, should I just describe the project in my posters/presentations entry or give it its own research entry?

This thread has been very helpful, thanks everyone. I do have a few specific questions though. This application is really bringing out my neuroticism.

1. I have presented posters and done oral presentations at several different conferences. I wanted to group these into one entry under Posters/Presentations, but I am confused about what to put as my start and end date, seeing as my first conference was in April 2014 and my last in May 2015, but each one only lasted a day or a couple of days. Also, should the hours listed include time I spent preparing each presentation, or just time spent presenting?

2. I participated in a pre-med internship at a hospital and I'm having trouble figuring out how I'm going to list it. It was about 280 hours total, most of that spent shadowing in various departments, not just doctors. I did a lot of different things, from observing surgeries to administrative duties for the family med clinic. Should I somehow separate the physician shadowing into its own entry? I'm not even sure how to go about this since I probably shadowed at least 15 different doctors for varying hours, and I have no way to come up with exact numbers except guess from memory. I am describing this in my PS, so I just want to know how detailed I should get with the description of this activity.

3. If I did a small research project for honors credit in a class, and I maybe spent 30 hours on it total, is it even worth mentioning? I did present a poster that I got 3rd place at a poster contest for, should I just describe the project in my posters/presentations entry or give it its own research entry?
1. Pick the earliest date. Hours don't really matter, pick whatever and state so in the write up.
2. Internship goes as its own entry. If you have space then separate out the shadowing, but not worth wasting if you need the entry spots.
3. 30 hours is not worth its own spot. Describe in poster entry.

Another opinion:

1) Only use a start date in the header that belongs to the presentation date of the first listed Poster/Presentation. In the narrative description, you'll give the date of each of the others, with title, conference name and location, and your place in the authors' list. For each, enter the amount of time you presented or stood by the poster. Prep time would go with the affiliated Research entry.

2) Separate out the physician shadowing and list it under Shadowing. Give the amount of time involved your best-faith effort. If you recall a few of the docs specifically, you can name them, but it's OK in this case to state "Staff Physicians & Surgeons of XXXX Hospital" Your contact will not be the physicians themselves, but rather the program coordinator or faculty liaison. You can give a brief overview of the most interesting types of specialty clinics/surgeries you saw. As to what you'd include in the PS, it should be different from the Experiences entry, perhaps focusing more on anecdotes and impact.

3) Was this a scholarly investigation that started with a hypothesis, and ended with data and conclusions, that brought new information to light, and was potentially publishable? Or a term paper or honors thesis-equivalent based on others' work? Do you have anything else in the former category? Was the poster presented at a regional or national conference, or at a campus event?

A few questions:

1. I've been working in a lab that bumped me up to a 9-5 paid position in January with a totally new project and more responsibilities. Should I make two distinct activities? (one as research/lab, the other as employment)

2. I will be taking an AmeriCorps VISTA position in late June, but want to submit my app immediately on the 2nd. Since I can't mention future dates as a start time, would it be advisable to mention it in the description of one of my activities? The job is highly related to volunteer work I've been doing.

A few questions:

1. I've been working in a lab that bumped me up to a 9-5 paid position in January with a totally new project and more responsibilities. Should I make two distinct activities? (one as research/lab, the other as employment)

2. I will be taking an AmeriCorps VISTA position in late June, but want to submit my app immediately on the 2nd. Since I can't mention future dates as a start time, would it be advisable to mention it in the description of one of my activities? The job is highly related to volunteer work I've been doing.
You will be asked on every secondary what you are going for the coming year and to explain why, so leave it off the AMCAS.

1) As the projects are separate and distinct, and you'll need extra space for describing each, and assuming there are enough hours in each, letting them stand alone as you describe is fine. But make it clear somehow that the employment arose from the previous position, as the implication of trust and greater responsibility reflects well.

2) As the Vista position is similar to another activity you'll list, mentioning your acceptance and the planned involvement at the end of that other narrative description would work fine. Every Secondary doesn't ask for your plans, but many do, and where possible, you can flesh out more fully your involvement with Vista after it unfolds. Update letters where allowed and interview conversations are other venues for being sure adcomms know what you're about.

Hey guys,

I have a question regarding an activity I did in HS. It was at a large hospital system where I completed a summer of clinical research under the mentorship of an MD. During this time, I was able to shadow him, as well as other doctors in the center, not limited to family medicine (although I don't recall the specifics of those surgeries I observed), and was able to contribute authorship to a publication that was accepted after college started.

Should I list this as 1 completely separate activity with all those 3 aspects discussed: clinical research, shadowing, and publication? Or should I list the publication under publication, list the doctor under shadowing, and not go into the actual clinical research experience since it was in HS?

I have a question regarding an activity I did in HS. It was at a large hospital system where I completed a summer of clinical research under the mentorship of an MD. During this time, I was able to shadow him, as well as other doctors in the center, not limited to family medicine (although I don't recall the specifics of those surgeries I observed), and was able to contribute authorship to a publication that was accepted after college started.

Should I list this as 1 completely separate activity with all those 3 aspects discussed: clinical research, shadowing, and publication? Or should I list the publication under publication, list the doctor under shadowing, and not go into the actual clinical research experience since it was in HS?
While there is no rule you can't list a HS activity, be aware that this is generally discouraged, as you're expected to have more recent activities relevant to a med school application. It would be better for you to mention the components of the HS experience that impacted your decision to go into medicine somewhere in the PS rather than in the Work/Activities Section.

If you decide to enter the Experiences anyway, list the shadowing among your more recent shadowing activities with the dates (though I have a concern that you don't have much specific recall of what you did, so please consider strongly not doing so). And put the Publication and Research description together, being aware that if you list this, you will be expected to have an intimate knowledge of the scientific process behind the study for interviews. Using a space for citing the publication and describing the associated research would be less frowned on if you have had productive research experiences during the college years, showing you've continued a trajectory started when you were young.

Not actually applying this cycle but thought it would be appropriate to post here... How do you cite a publication in which it was a "photo quiz" or "clinical challenge?" I have quizzes on a few case reports in different journals but unsure how to correctly cite them--should it still just be normal MLA?

This is not my publication but this is an example of a photo quiz:
http://www.the-dermatologist.com/content/what-causing-these-pigmented-macules

Not actually applying this cycle but thought it would be appropriate to post here... How do you cite a publication in which it was a "photo quiz" or "clinical challenge?" I have quizzes on a few case reports in different journals but unsure how to correctly cite them--should it still just be normal MLA?

This is not my publication but this is an example of a photo quiz:
http://www.the-dermatologist.com/content/what-causing-these-pigmented-macules
Though I've enjoyed similar teaching moments for years, I haven't seen this sort of thing cited on a med school application. I checked each of the (probably related) authors on PubMed, and none of them had this PhotoQuiz listed there, though I saw an article with all three listed as authors on another topic. If there is no other internet-accessible database, you can refer to, you might just give the link for each PhotoQuiz as you did for this example, if you want an interested adcomm to be able to locate it.

If anyone else has an idea, feel free to chime in.

Though I've enjoyed similar teaching moments for years, I haven't seen this sort of thing cited on a med school application. I checked each of the (probably related) authors on PubMed, and none of them had this PhotoQuiz listed there, though I saw an article with all three listed as authors on another topic. If there is no other internet-accessible database, you can refer to, you might just give the link for each PhotoQuiz as you did for this example, if you want an interested adcomm to be able to locate it.

If anyone else has an idea, feel free to chime in.

Do you think you haven't seen it because it's just uncommon or that photo quizzes have less merit than say a normal case report that they're not worth mentioning? I find photo quizzes are more easily published in "higher prestige" journals than getting the same case written as a normal case report published in the same journal.

Do you think you haven't seen it because it's just uncommon or that photo quizzes have less merit than say a normal case report that they're not worth mentioning?
Perhaps it's because it's rare for a premed to have the background and self confidence to be comfortable writing material that will challenge physicians who've been in practice for decades.

While there is no rule you can't list a HS activity, be aware that this is generally discouraged, as you're expected to have more recent activities relevant to a med school application. It would be better for you to mention the components of the HS experience that impacted your decision to go into medicine somewhere in the PS rather than in the Work/Activities Section.

If you decide to enter the Experiences anyway, list the shadowing among your more recent shadowing activities with the dates (though I have a concern that you don't have much specific recall of what you did, so please consider strongly not doing so). And put the Publication and Research description together, being aware that if you list this, you will be expected to have an intimate knowledge of the scientific process behind the study for interviews. Using a space for citing the publication and describing the associated research would be less frowned on if you have had productive research experiences during the college years, showing you've continued a trajectory started when you were young.

Ok, sounds like I should just mention the shadowing and research publication components in its respective categories. I do have continued shadowing and research in college to substantiate these sections. Thanks for the advice!

Since 2011 I have worked at a job off and on. It's been either part time or full time for either an entire summer, a week or two at the beginning and then at the end of the summer, a few weeks during winter break, a week during spring break, etc. over the past few years, so there are too many dates to list in the actual dates section. If I just lump it all together to say summer 2011 - spring 2015, estimate the total number of hours, and then make sure to point out in the description that it only occurred during breaks from school, does that make sense?

Oh, and one more question: since it seems to be preferable to combine similar activities to not take up 14-15 spots, I was considering combining my two hospital volunteering experiences. They included different duties and occurred at different times at different hospitals. Is it okay to list them both together under the heading "Hospital Volunteer" and just specify the further distinctions in the description? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.