***Official ASDOH c/o 2020 Acceptence/Interviews!***

Ahmadtoo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread isn't up yet? 7/24 and no ASDOH thread? Come on guys! Just got my email for the supplemental application and fee!

Members don't see this ad.

lol wanna make a MOSDOH one too while you're at it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey anyone else have an interview scheduled?

Hey anyone else have an interview scheduled?
I emailed Azra, and she stated they wil lbe opening more dates soon.

"Yes, we will be opening more dates, please keep in mind all ASDOH interviews will be held on Monday & Tuesday. Interview start time is11am - 4pm."

Reactions: 1 users

"Yes, we will be opening more dates, please keep in mind all ASDOH interviews will be held on Monday & Tuesday. Interview start time is11am - 4pm."
That's great because the date available was not good for me haha thanks!

Reactions: 2 users

okay sweet, yeah 24th doesn't work for me either

Anyone have their interview dates set?

Anyone else having a problem accessing the supplement? I am trying to access the portal on my macbook pro book the whole site seems to be really slow on Firefox and Chrome.

Hey guys i think since i was extremely busy i did not realize that onenof the prereq courses is anatomy, which i don't have. Is it ok to apply anyways or not? Also 3 letters of recommendation??? Is that extra letters in addition to ADDSAS or we just have to restate them? All of my letters are from dentists or my professors. What should i do help please!!!!!

Hey guys i think since i was extremely busy i did not realize that onenof the prereq courses is anatomy, which i don't have. Is it ok to apply anyways or not? Also 3 letters of recommendation??? Is that extra letters in addition to ADDSAS or we just have to restate them? All of my letters are from dentists or my professors. What should i do help please!!!!!
I would call and ask but I'm pretty sure most schools will still interview and accept as long as you have the pre-reqs done before matriculation. Also, I had two letters from professors and one dentist sent in from AADSAS. They are pretty strict on the letter from a community service supervisor so I had my supervisor mail it to the school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is 8/31. Flying there next Sunday 8/30. :) I'm excited!

Reactions: 1 user

It's still okay to apply if you havent taken anatomy. I never took anatomy and still got an interview from ASDOH, they just told me that I would have to take it before school started and to update them. They also require a community service letter in addition to the ones from AADSAS

It's still okay to apply if you havent taken anatomy. I never took anatomy and still got an interview from ASDOH, they just told me that I would have to take it before school started and to update them. They also require a community service letter in addition to the ones from AADSAS
Thanks for the advice

Did anyone here interview on Monday?

Anyone that interviewed Monday hear anything yet?

Just received an e-mail from the Office of Diversity saying "Congratulations! You are well on your way to becoming a health care professional by accepting our offer to interview! Your hard work thus far has not been in vain. Your recent selection for a highly sought interview slot is a testament to your ability and determination." I still haven't received the number to check my application status though. What does this mean?

same, I didn't get a link for an interview schedule.

Just received an e-mail from the Office of Diversity saying "Congratulations! You are well on your way to becoming a health care professional by accepting our offer to interview! Your hard work thus far has not been in vain. Your recent selection for a highly sought interview slot is a testament to your ability and determination." I still haven't received the number to check my application status though. What does this mean?

I got the same email and I didn't even turn in my secondary application yet...

From looking at previous year's thread, that email seems to be a glitch.

Same here! Anyone know what that means? Should I just reply back to them and accept the offer?

"Please disregard the previous email you may have recieved today sorry for the inconvinence caused."

Wow lol. Someone rushed while writing that. They must have received a lot of calls/emails asking about it.

Yep, I also got: "Please disregard the previous email you may have received today sorry for the inconvenience caused."

I also noticed they misspelled received and inconvenience.

for those who interviewed, can you please share anything your experience?

If anyone is flying into sky harbor and/or staying near the airport and needs a ride to the school for interviews on Monday, PM me and let me know.

Got an interview invitation yesterday, schedule for 10/12. Anyone go there around that time?

Does anyone know how many they interview? Do many get rejected after their interview?

I have my interview tomorrow and flying out today! Super excited but more nervous lol

I thought the interview was enjoyable and the whole experience there was just amazing

Hello fellow applicants!
I applied to ASDOH, and completed a secondary application for them as well. However, on my AADSAS application under "school decisions" ASDOH is not listed, but all of the other dental schools I applied to are. Is that the same way for all of you as well? I e-mailed them to make sure it was not a glitch or anything but it makes me nervous (as does everything else currently lol)

Hello fellow applicants!
I applied to ASDOH, and completed a secondary application for them as well. However, on my AADSAS application under "school decisions" ASDOH is not listed, but all of the other dental schools I applied to are. Is that the same way for all of you as well? I e-mailed them to make sure it was not a glitch or anything but it makes me nervous (as does everything else currently lol)
Same goes for me as well. I don't think that it is anything to worry about. I received an email a couple of weeks ago informing me that my application was complete but on my AADSAS portal ASDOH does not show up. You could check your status directly through your account with ASDOH.

I interviewed there on 8/31 and they have never appeared on my AADSAS portal.

I also interviewed at Asdoh recently and it doesn't show up on my portal. I don't think it's any cause for concern. NYU and western don't show up as well. I think the portal is a preference for most schools but not all. So don't lose hope!

I recently just finished my interview there. I hope everyones get their chances to interview there. You will have so much fun and learn so much about the school and even yourself when you're there. I was on cloud 9 after the interview and love everything and everyone there. Its an amazing school and I wish everyone the best of luck. Still waiting on them after interview! :D

I recently just finished my interview there. I hope everyones get their chances to interview there. You will have so much fun and learn so much about the school and even yourself when you're there. I was on cloud 9 after the interview and love everything and everyone there. Its an amazing school and I wish everyone the best of luck. Still waiting on them after interview! :D
Awesome!! Good luck to you!

Still being considered email ! :D now the wait
Good Luck everyone ! You're going to do great if they call you in. Just be yourself, even if you stutter! Thats you! Don't be afraid!

Still being considered email ! :D now the wait
Good Luck everyone ! You're going to do great if they call you in. Just be yourself, even if you stutter! Thats you! Don't be afraid!
Congrats! Yes I've been waiting since about 9/03! Haha the wait is killer!