***Official ASDOH c/o 2020 Acceptence/Interviews!***

Do you know how ASDOH or any dental school check the number of volunteer hours that you have ? Do they call places that you volunteered for or what? Just curious.
I do not know that for sure but I would guess they do something.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if we are able to get our CPR certification from an online source? Thanks

Did anyone else notice that the fb group invite that Azra sent is for the class of 2019? Or was that just me?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the same too but usually student should know whats going on in 2019 forum as well as 2020 forum. My friend is in 2019,2018,2017. Anyway dont forget to file for FAFSA.. Happy new year and see you guys July

Has anyone else even been accepted to the Facebook group? lol

Reactions: 2 users
Quick question for you guys! I'm about to pay the fee and mail the admissions agreement. As for the email I have to send Azra, is that email meant to say "Yes I will be attending ASDOH" or "Yes, I would like you to hold my spot?" I know the fee and the agreement are essentially telling them I'm interested in being apart of the class of 2020 and they are due a month before the "email" is due. I read through the paperwork and it doesn't say anything about actually accepting their offer. I was just hoping to get some clarification. I'm almost 100% sure I'll be attending AT Still but I just want to know how much time I have until I have to make my final decision and what that email to Azra should entail. Thank you!

Quick question for you guys! I'm about to pay the fee and mail the admissions agreement. As for the email I have to send Azra, is that email meant to say "Yes I will be attending ASDOH" or "Yes, I would like you to hold my spot?" I know the fee and the agreement are essentially telling them I'm interested in being apart of the class of 2020 and they are due a month before the "email" is due. I read through the paperwork and it doesn't say anything about actually accepting their offer. I was just hoping to get some clarification. I'm almost 100% sure I'll be attending AT Still but I just want to know how much time I have until I have to make my final decision and what that email to Azra should entail. Thank you!

I think the email is an acceptance to want a spot at their school and will entail that. If you decide to opt out later on, after your deposit and preliminary paper works are filed and done by January 4th, you can always request in withdrawing your acceptance and choosing not to pay the second 1k. That's usually the case for people who are waiting to hear from their other options. It is an acceptance and seat holder.

Also, has anyone heard anything from ASDOH yet in regards to any of their paperworks and deposit?

I think the email is an acceptance to want a spot at their school and will entail that. If you decide to opt out later on, after your deposit and preliminary paper works are filed and done by January 4th, you can always request in withdrawing your acceptance and choosing not to pay the second 1k. That's usually the case for people who are waiting to hear from their other options. It is an acceptance and seat holder.

Awesome, thank you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
How long after the interview did you guys receive an email if you were still being considered?

Also, has anyone heard anything from ASDOH yet in regards to any of their paperworks and deposit?
Not yet, but the offices just opened back up from break today and Azras back tomorrow

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone received an acceptance larely? Does anyone know when is the next wave?

Anyone received an acceptance larely? Does anyone know when is the next wave?
Great question... Last year they sent acceptances on the second Friday in January. So this Friday I assume. Has anyone spoke to Azra lately?

Great question... Last year they sent acceptances on the second Friday in January. So this Friday I assume. Has anyone spoke to Azra lately?
i e-mailed her yesterday and got no response :/ i heard they are meeting with the committee this week tho to determine the net group of acceptances

i e-mailed her yesterday and got no response :/ i heard they are meeting with the committee this week tho to determine the net group of acceptances
Where did you hear that they are meeting this week?

Does anyone know how many individuals have been interviewed up to this point?

I talked to Azra today and she said that the next round of acceptances would be in the week of Jan 18 since the committee will be meeting next week.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if or when they are done with interviews?

If memory serves me correct, from last year, they interviewed all the way til the end of March

Thanks!!! Thats really awesome to hear! Just moved to Tucson so Im really banking on ASDOH

Can somebody please tell me if the school only interviews on Tuesday? They only give me 2 Tuesdays to choose from. Thanks.

Still waiting for acceptance call.... :unsure:

Reactions: 3 users
La Quinta in mesa (60$ a night and a shuttle that takes you to the school and back to the hotel).

How did you stay there for 60$ a night? I just called them and they gave me the price of $135 a night with the A.T. Still discount :(

Hotel tips anyone?

Last edited:
How did you stay there for 60$ a night? I just called them and they gave me the price of $135 a night with the A.T. Still discount :(

Hotel tips anyone?

I booked ahead of time, but even then their price was in the 80s. Double check which la Quinta you're staying at. There's two in Mesa. The more expensive and the lesser.

Hey guys! For everyone wondering what address to send their transcript to if their school doesn't do electronic. It's the address that you signed your agreement form. Azra has told me to mail it to the school address in kirksville MS.

does anyone know when we will hear back if we interviewed back in december? i have upcoming interview invites and i want to deny them if accepted to asdoh, but I just want to know when that is

does anyone know when we will hear back if we interviewed back in december? i have upcoming interview invites and i want to deny them if accepted to asdoh, but I just want to know when that is
I was told that they are meeting this week to decide who will be in the next round of acceptances and they will call next week.

Has anyone been accepted to the group on Facebook? Anyone coming from the East coast?

I was told that they are meeting this week to decide who will be in the next round of acceptances and they will call next week.
awesome! ASDOH is my first choice and i have a few more interviews that i've been pushing back because if accepted I'd rather go here :/ do you know if they will call monday since it is a holiday or wait until after?

awesome! ASDOH is my first choice and i have a few more interviews that i've been pushing back because if accepted I'd rather go here :/ do you know if they will call monday since it is a holiday or wait until after?
I'm not sure. They just said they would call that week.

They might be calling today. I just got a missed call and voicemail from Azra and I interviewed in late November.

Reactions: 1 users
does anyone know if they are interviewing this janaury at all? Were there interviews this month or any upcoming ones??

does anyone know if they are interviewing this janaury at all? Were there interviews this month or any upcoming ones??
I received an invitation last week. They are interviewing next Tuesday and Mon, Tue first week of Febuary.

Accepted!! Woo where's that Facebook group?

Reactions: 2 users