*Official August 2016 MCAT Thread*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leelee12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This thread is for everyone that is writing the MCAT on August 4th, 5th, 19th, 20th or on the 25th.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have my test booked for the 20th and would really appreciate any insight into my situation.
I took the first FL 4 days ago timed and surprisingly got a score that I would be more than happy with on the real test, but I felt that it was somewhat of a fluke (CARS felt a lot easier when it's my weakest part) and afterwards did first half of CARS aamc question pack volume 1 and got something around 63%. I did NS FL2 yesterday untimed, and I felt that it was much harder than the first FL. I also started doing question banks for B/B section and was getting around ~2 or 3 questions wrong on each passage.

NS FL1: 129/127/128/129 -- 513
NS FL2: 127/125/127/129 -- 508

If I write the exam on the 20th, the schools I apply to will disregard my old MCAT marks and I'm not feeling entirely confident that I will do much better than what I did on the old MCAT (9/8/12 --29). If anyone who's done Next Step FLs and AAMC question packs could share their experience on the real sitting, I'd appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

I'm also taking my MCAT on August 20th.

I agree with you about NS FL2 - seemed much more difficult than the first one. especially C/P. I took the first NS a few weeks ago, and only scored 1 point better on the second one today.
Also, CARS vol 1, particularly the first half, was pretty brutal. I'm working on CARS vol. 2 right now, and it seems much easier IMO.

NS FL1: 510 (128/126/128/128)
NS FL2: 511 (127/128/128/128)
CARS vol. 1: 72%

Members don't see this ad :)
I have my test booked for the 20th and would really appreciate any insight into my situation.
I took the first FL 4 days ago timed and surprisingly got a score that I would be more than happy with on the real test, but I felt that it was somewhat of a fluke (CARS felt a lot easier when it's my weakest part) and afterwards did first half of CARS aamc question pack volume 1 and got something around 63%. I did NS FL2 yesterday untimed, and I felt that it was much harder than the first FL. I also started doing question banks for B/B section and was getting around ~2 or 3 questions wrong on each passage.

NS FL1: 129/127/128/129 -- 513
NS FL2: 127/125/127/129 -- 508

If I write the exam on the 20th, the schools I apply to will disregard my old MCAT marks and I'm not feeling entirely confident that I will do much better than what I did on the old MCAT (9/8/12 --29). If anyone who's done Next Step FLs and AAMC question packs could share their experience on the real sitting, I'd appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

I agree with you about NS FL2 - seemed much more difficult than the first one. especially C/P. I took the first NS a few weeks ago, and only scored 1 point better on the second one today.
Also, CARS vol 1, particularly the first half, was pretty brutal. I'm working on CARS vol. 2 right now, and it seems much easier IMO.

Are you guys applying this cycle?

This is a reminder that posting any exam specifics is a violation of the agreement you signed with the AAMC. Posting any exam specifics will result in a deletion of the post and a 1 week post hold for first offense.

You may discuss how you felt about the exam, but do not post anything specific about the content of the exam.

Sticky on this matter: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/th...r-false-score-availability-1-week-ban.598009/

Sorry, I meant to write down FL3. I read posts about FL2 not being too representative so I skipped onto FL3. I also did AAMC FL scored yesterday. I felt seriously unconfident about Chem/Phys -- felt like I had to eliminate to guess for a lot of questions, but I scored well above what I expected 129/126/128/129. I'm not sure if the score is a fluke.

Have you taken AAMC scored FL? If you did, how did you find it? Hope studying's going well!!

Testing August 20th.. Took the AAMC Unscored a couple days ago and got 68%/75%/69%/73% and 71% overall. Any idea how this translates or where I seem to stand so far? Hoping for 505+ on the real thing.

@PreMedFGCU - did you scroll up before posting? there's a whole spreadsheet to answer your question :)

I have the whole downloaded and input into Excel so I can filter/sort the way I want.

In May two testers took the exam with similar UNscored results and got a 498 and a 509.

I would do the scored in a few days and see how that goes.

@PreMedFGCU - did you scroll up before posting? there's a whole spreadsheet to answer your question :)

I have the whole downloaded and input into Excel so I can filter/sort the way I want.

In May two testers took the exam with similar UNscored results and got a 498 and a 509.

P

Thanks! I checked out that spreadsheet, but have been on my phone so it was a little difficult to scroll across and see. I'll have to check it out on my computer. I'm taking the Scored FL tomorrow so we will see how that goes!

Did anyone find on AAMC site the practice test "not loading" for past few days? it only worked for 5 min then not working any more. Will it be browser specific? was using Chrome on a Mac.

Did anyone find on AAMC site the practice test "not loading" for past few days? it only worked for 5 min then not working any more. Will it be browser specific? was using Chrome on a Mac.

Don't use Chrome... I used Safari on Mac and Mozilla on Windows. Worked 9/10 times much better than chrome

Members don't see this ad :)
I took AAMC Unsecured a few days ago and posted the results a few comments up and took the AAMC Scored today and got a:
503: 127 (43/59), 124 (34/53), 125 (40/59), 127 (46/59)

13 more correct than my NS and EK average for C/P and 6 more correct for P/S. I am just wondering...1) If the bio and psych scales are a little deflated for some reason because I normally get about 40 correct in bio and psych and get around 127 on most of NS exams for both sections. It seems like my P/S should be a little higher and so should bio. Maybe not? 2) Does anyone have any advice on how to improve my CARS score (and I guess my bio score according to the AAMC scored) or what I should do this last week before my Exam on the 20th? I tend to get about a 124 on almost every CARS section I have done and I only got 55% on CARS QPack1(first part was crazy hard).

Just took AAMC unscored, here are the scores:
C/P: 126(42/59)
CARS:130 (45/53)
B/B:130 (51/59)
P/S: 129 (48/59)
Total:515
Would be absolutely freaking ecstatic with this score.
Testing Aug 25, taking AAMC scored on the 21st to get more solid on some concepts

are we supposed to have AA pKa's memorized or are these usually provided?

You should definitely know the pKa of the carboxyl and amino groups. It would be helpful to have a general sense of the pKa of the acidic and basic side chains and to know, generally, pI trends (example: basic AAs have the highest pI and arginine has the highest pI). And you should have all the one-letter AA abbreviations memorized, for sure.

Although memorizing those aren't difficult, AAMC can be ridiculous at times, so you should just know them. I thought I didn't have to memorize the structures of DNA bases, until I found the section bank asking specific questions about them that required their memorization.

Last edited:
Could anyone explain how heat pump and heat engine work in terms of Q and W? I tried reading on it but kept getting confused. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Sorry, I meant to write down FL3. I read posts about FL2 not being too representative so I skipped onto FL3. I also did AAMC FL scored yesterday. I felt seriously unconfident about Chem/Phys -- felt like I had to eliminate to guess for a lot of questions, but I scored well above what I expected 129/126/128/129. I'm not sure if the score is a fluke.

Have you taken AAMC scored FL? If you did, how did you find it? Hope studying's going well!!

Yikes, just took NS FL3...507 (126/126/128/127). My timing was awful on C/P, I had to skip the last passage because I ran out of time. But congrats with that 512 on the AAMC FL, that's great!

I'm planning on taking the scored AAMC FL probably Monday or Tuesday. I did take the unscored AAMC sample test last week, with an overall of 84% (85%/83%/85%/83%). Felt that this was much easier and less dense than the NS exams.

Also, anyone else have experience with the Nextstep full lengths?

Last edited:
Anyone from Louisiana? My test date is this Friday and we are in a state of emergency, with flooding and road closures. What will happen if I am unable to get to the test, or if the testing center is flooded? I swear this stress on top of MCAT stress is killing me...

One more week for those of us taking it on the 20th! I am starting graduate school on Monday and lab rotations. I don't have much time to review this week but I'll just hit my flashcards with formulas and practice CARS passages at least.

Hey guys so I'm taking the Aug 25th exam and I just took a Kaplan test and got a 493.. feeling bummed. I have done better on AAMC q packs though should I just keep practicing? or push it back.

Hey guys so I'm taking the Aug 25th exam and I just took a Kaplan test and got a 493.. feeling bummed. I have done better on AAMC q packs though should I just keep practicing? or push it back.

Idk man, a 493 is a little low. If you can score at least 500 on Kaplan's full-lengths you can expect a 505-507. That's what the Kaplan instructors told me

For those of us that still have to take it this month... We got this!!! (That's what I'm telling myself!)

BiKOLx_CMAAPs0W.jpg:large

Reactions: 2 users
What are u guys taking for lunch? Penut butter sandwich is good? I dont want to eat something that nake me fall alseep

I'm thinking of taking some jerky, vegetables, hummus, and maybe some apples and peanut butter. I'm going to keep it light so that I don't get tired.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yikes, just took NS FL3...507 (126/126/128/127). My timing was awful on C/P, I had to skip the last passage because I ran out of time. But congrats with that 512 on the AAMC FL, that's great!

I'm planning on taking the scored AAMC FL probably Monday or Tuesday. I did take the unscored AAMC sample test last week, with an overall of 84% (85%/83%/85%/83%). Felt that this was much easier and less dense than the NS exams.

Also, anyone else have experience with the Nextstep full lengths?

That's a really great score! It would be amazing if we could actually hit those targets. A lot of comments on red.dit I've read seemed to think that the real MCAT was much more difficult than the official practice tests -- this kind of freaked me out. I'm trying the unscored test tomorrow. I really hope it won't kill my confidence; yesterday I did the official guide questions
C/P: 23/30
CARS: 23/30
B/B : 24/30
P/S: 27/30
I'm usually terrible at CARS and I think the general consensus is that CARS for OG is much easier, but this made me really uneasy about C/P. I find the experiment-related questions really difficult :(

Have you written NS FL 4 yet? I'm thinking whether I should write it 5 days before the exam for practice or just keep doing TBR/Khan passages (I keep getting destroyed on Khan's science passages :/)

My apologies for being late - I'll be commenting on the MCAT administered on August 5th - shortly after the exam I went on a vacation, just got back :D! I'll be writing it in the fashion that I think is MOST helpful for students that will be taking the exam soon. Please do not direct message me asking me details about the MCAT: That breaks the terms and agreement for student doctor as well as with the AAMC: If you do, I will immediately report your post/direct message to a mod.

This message is going to be long, covering some common sense things first that students need to know, I for one actually had to look them up while studying.

-The MCAT stands for Medical College Admissions Test.
-The exam changed drastically in January 2015: While the OLD MCAT was scored out of 45 points, it was possible to score between a 1 and 15 in each subsection. Section 1 was physics/chemistry, section 2 was verbal, section 3 was biology. The NEW MCAT is scored out of 528 points and has 4 sections.

The order of sections is:
1. Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems: 59 questions in 95 minutes.
Topics span general chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry, and biochemistry. For a more detailed explanation, please see here. You'll be facing 10 passages and discrete questions to handle in this section.

2. Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
53 questions in 90 minutes. Basically the old verbal sections, just no natural science passages. The old MCAT would feature 1 passage on a random science (old MCAT practice exams have these. You'll be facing 9 passages and questions to handle in this section. See more information here.

3. Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems
Like section 1, it's 59 questions in 90 minutes. One of the biggest changes between the old and new MCAT is in this section with the incorporation of Biochemistry! You'll be facing 10 passages and discrete questions to handle in this section. Read all about it here.

4. Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior
The NEW "psy soc section" everyone seems to be talking about. This section was NEVER on the old MCAT and made its debut with the new exam, and its gotten quite a lot of talk. Check out more information here.

Okay, enough about the common sense stuff! Let's talk about test day.

I'd strongly suggest you arrive at the test center 1 full hour before testing time. Check in takes FOREVER. I showed up at 7am and it worked out nicely. Be sure to get lots of rest and pack snacks and your lunch for the day. You cannot leaving the testing building until the exam is over, so don't plan on going out for lunch. Plus, the lunch break is only 30 minutes or so.

My testing experience on August 5th:

Hardest part of my day, waking up. My alarm went off at 6am, and I managed to roll out of best. Seriously, I knew if I could manage that the MCAT would be a cinch. I personally like to use humor when I get scared/nervous, and I watched some of my all time favorite episodes of The Simpsons each night during the week of my exam, so I knew I'd have something to chuckle about when I inevitably saw a difficult question/topic I didn't study :p.

Got to the test center, parked, probably the second hardest part of my day (I'm not the best parker...in an empty lot I'll manage to hit something)

TEST!

Section 1: Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems

My first 3 passages were incredible. I finished them in less than 5 minutes and I felt great :D! Then...the true MCAT began. The passage style and question style seems to be the most interesting, or should I say, diverse in this section. Various test takes report seeing random topics that are low-yield or even not mentioned on the AAMC outline! Lucky for me, that didn't happen. I would STRONGLY suggest for this section you study the Section Bank AS WELL AS the old physics AND chemistry question packs released by the AAMC. The diversity of the MCAT has ranged to the point where test takers have reported "my test was all section bank" to "omg I didn't even study that topic, its so low yield, I heard its in the old question packs..." Study them. Learn them. Love them. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR PERCENTS OR SCORES ON THEM. All too often I've seen students post on SDN saying "I got a 69% on the phys/chem section bank, am I gonna do good on the real mcat?" Who the heck knows? Stop looking at the percent and score. The only score you should care about is your official MCAT score that you receive approximately a month after your exam. Don't look at the numbers, instead focus on learning that critical thinking. Passages 5 and 6 in the Phys/chem Section bank are absolutely beautiful. Not because they were anything like my MCAT--but because they combine topics from all different disciplines and the questions really make you think: learn to master those styles of passages and critical thinking and you'll be set for this section. As a final reminder: definitely do the question packs for chemistry, physics, and the section bank.

RATING: I'd say the section was overall more difficult than the scored and unscored AAMC FLs, but not quite as difficult as the section bank.

Section 2: CARS

Lots of reading. Learn to read fast. I have no idea how to gauge myself. At least the passages were interesting. I would suggest you do both verbal question packs the AAMC released as they're old MCAT passages and questions and incredible practice.

RATING: Uhm, idk, harder than both the scored/unscored? It wasn't crazy though, I just can't gauge the verbal passages well.

Section 3: Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems

This section was my best. I can only say two words: SECTION BANK. The scored and unscored AAMC FL's do not do justice to the actual MCAT exams currently being administered, but the section banks do. Be prepared to handle all random facts of biology. Lucky for me, as I studied I kept a MS Word document of random facts that are good to know, but its tailored for me so I decided against releasing it on SDN or something. Furthermore, this document contains a lot of google images and I don't want to violate a copyright accidentally. But some facts and structures were things I chronicled. This section really makes you think: be prepared to NOT REGURGITATE facts. Think, clearly analyze, draw comparisons, and extract the conclusion of the passage, because that's what every question and passage was about.

RATING: Pretty close to the section bank.

Section 4: Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior

This section worries me the most because while the physics/chem, verbal, and bio sections have changed, I personally consider it a makeover, just some new passages/topics (i.e. biochemistry), but this section was brand new. I studied very hard for this section and was still worried about random terminology popping up. Less than 5 terms that I didn't know showed up, and the test was a nice split between psychology and sociology. No crazy words or terms, and the passages were split between experimental and just descriptive. For this section I would suggest mastering the section bank, because if you can do that, you can do anything.

Rating: Tiny bit more difficult than the AAMC Scored. But not as brutal as the section bank.

Overall: The test wasn't terrible, but I'm worried I won't have improved as much as I'd need to have (i'm a retaker...took the old exam, applied, got interviews, and got rejected lol) so I need to show substantial improvement. My dream score would be a 514, but I'd be happy with a 508+.

Feel free to quote and ask questions or direct message, but again, as a final reminder, if you ask me something breaking the rules I'm going to report you. Its not fair that you're trying to gain an unfair advantage while others are honestly studying, and I won't stand for it. Sorry mates!

Not sure on the rules for double posting, but I see that the August 5th MCAT has its own MCAT thread, so I'm going to copy and paste this identical message over there since that was the test I did take! Good luck :).

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I like how you mention that you watched episodes of the Simpsons the week of the MCAT to help you relieve the stress and anxiety. Honestly, I feel that everyone gets super hyped and stressed about their practice scores on the week of the MCAT. Everyone, just relax and do something you enjoy this week! Every night this week I am on the mat rolling & wrestling and prepping for a BJJ tournament coming up. It's my way of reliving my MCAT stress and having fun. Find something you enjoy this week! It helps a lot!

I studied very hard in the past 4 months, did practice exams, and worked on my weaknesses. So at this point, I have a lot of confidence in my prep and I do not fear this test. It's all in the mind too. I am just going to keep my MCAT studying light and not stress out about this. If you have taken your prep seriously, you shouldn't fear the test! Best of luck!

That's a really great score! It would be amazing if we could actually hit those targets. A lot of comments on red.dit I've read seemed to think that the real MCAT was much more difficult than the official practice tests -- this kind of freaked me out. I'm trying the unscored test tomorrow. I really hope it won't kill my confidence; yesterday I did the official guide questions
C/P: 23/30
CARS: 23/30
B/B : 24/30
P/S: 27/30
I'm usually terrible at CARS and I think the general consensus is that CARS for OG is much easier, but this made me really uneasy about C/P. I find the experiment-related questions really difficult :(

Have you written NS FL 4 yet? I'm thinking whether I should write it 5 days before the exam for practice or just keep doing TBR/Khan passages (I keep getting destroyed on Khan's science passages :/)

Hey, thanks! I was really happy with the consistency across each section.

Even though I purchased NS 1-4, probably not going to take 4. I just took the scored AAMC today (515! 131/127/129/128), and I don't want a blow to my confidence/to burn out by taking another practice test before Saturday.

When is your exam? If you haven't taken the scored yet, I would have that be the final full length you take before your actual MCAT. Also, I did some Khan passages during content review...and I wasn't really a fan. Not similar to AAMC material, and I think they require more specific knowledge than what will be needed. Definitely get the section banks if your looking for more practice! I've heard they are pretty reflective of the real thing.

What are u guys taking for lunch? Penut butter sandwich is good? I dont want to eat something that nake me fall alseep

Yeah that's probably what I'm gonna bring. Also my mom mailed me a "good luck on your MCAT" box full of snacks today, so I'm def bringing some of that good stuff (as long as I don't eat it all in the next few days lol)

Scored one above my goal on the AAMC Scored! Now to replicate that on the test.

One tip I found really helpful and tried for the first time on the Scored: Before each passage, take five seconds to close your eyes and take two deep breaths. Use that time to refocus and calm yourself before starting the next passage. Kind of like how basketball players all have a ritual before they take each foul shot. I found this incredibly helpful and actually finished faster than I ever have before.

Super late but I figured I should contribute my experience as well. August 5th test taker. Pushed back from 22 July due to insecurities/lack of confidence in my practice test scores. Closest available site was 5 hours away driving, which didn't help but it is what it is. Got up at 0500, went for a short 2 mile jog to get blood flowing and get an idea about the roads near the hotel (testing site was only about 3 miles away). Got the testing center at 0700, staff didn't get there until 0715 and then needed to get their stuff setup. Started the check-in process at 0730 and sat at the computer at 0800. Took the test previously and we were able to use our own earplugs in addition to the earphones, this testing center allowed nothing but an ID card, your locker key, and the clothes on you. Disappointing but what can you do.

For the test itself;
I never timed my "note writing" to the actual timed tutorial section so that was bad on me. I recommend doing this if you never have as that 10 minutes was over very quickly and I was unable to jot down all of my notes for reference. I wrote everything I wanted for the C/P and most of the B/B stuff I wanted when the 10 minutes was up and completed the final B/B portion between the CARS and B/B section.

C/P - Somewhere between the Scored and Section Bank in regards to difficulty. First two passages threw me for a complete loop as it dealt with low yield topics as did some of the discrete questions. Got me flustered and only had about 5 minutes afterwards to answer questions that I had left blank (2-3 total) and the ones I had marked for review. Was highly disappointed as nothing I wrote down for notes was required for this section. Final thought: don't worry about what your percentage or amount correct on any test/section bank/question pack and understand the concepts. Comprehend the topics in the AAMC outline.

CARS - This is what it is. Try to increase your interests while reading different things. As I am sure everyone has noticed, if you are interested in what you are reading you tend to select correct answers to the questions instead of dreading what it could possible be. This section did not play to anything enjoyed and could not force myself to be interested in the passages after the third passage (only had one passage I enjoyed). Read more, do question packs, find LSAT materials for extra stuff. My old boss gave me some of his LSAT practice materials just to read over and helped dissect a few things.

B/B - Felt great for about 90% of this section. Difficulty was closer to the Section Bank than the Scored or Sample but I was ok with that. Primarily biochem with maybe a handful of bio questions. If anyone tells you that you do not need biochem for this test, kick them in the junk and go take biochem. Understand the concepts and be able to tie them in with each other and have a solid understanding of biochem and organic chemistry.

P/S - This has and will always be my worst section. This portion felt like the Section Bank on some sort of substance that has yet to be determined by mankind. I studied for this portion using Khan's Academy questions, videos, and the KA notes floating around here/reddit with the Kaplan books. I think I had two passages that resembled anything close to terms/theories/words from those sources. Use the AAMC outline and know everything from there when it comes to this portion as well.

Overall: Focus on the AAMC Outline and go from there. Once you finish content review don't go back unless you know nothing about a certain subject. Do practice questions and problems, lots of them.

My practice tests for those who want em;

Kaplan 1 (pre-content review): 490 (123/123/123/121)
NS 1 (post review): 507 (127/126/127/127)
B/B SB: 90%
C/P SB: 89%
P/S SB: 81%
AAMC Sample : 83%/87%/86%/83%
AAMC Scored: 518 (130/130/130/128)

Did Kap2-3 untimed and over 2-3 days due to time restrictions and purely for practice.
Kap2: 501
Kap3: 505

Last edited:
@Marine2MD I hear you on that. I had to postpone my date as well. Was not feeling good. Did you do the SB timed? Also, did you take any other FL besides the ones listed?

@betterfuture I did B/B and P/S timed giving myself 75 mins for 50 questions then break. C/P I just did it without timing and had to split it up strangely. Did some at midnight before work, did a few during my lunch break, then did a few splits after I got home. I can't remember how I did the math afterwards but it came to about 2.75 hours (not counting breaks) to finish the C/P portion.

I bought a few other FLs (NS 2-4 and EK 3-4) but I didn't get to take them. I would like to blame it on working 50-60 hours but it was just poor time management on my part and spent too long reviewing the other FL tests. I did use the NS, Kaplan, and EK question of the day quizzes, MCAT Mastery App, and Memorang though which helped a bit.

Not feeling too terrible right now (although I have to remember that SDN is not representative of the normal student). I took the sample test yesterday and got a 510 (using the score predictor) so I'm happy about that. I need to take the scored today and go over the B/B section bank one more time and I think I'll be pretty much finished with studying. The best thing I can say is that I seemed to have finally broken through a wall on the CARS since I'm averaging 20-30% higher than I was before.

All I want is a fairly even 508 and I'll be happy, 510+ and I would be over the moon.

Reactions: 1 users
Not feeling too terrible right now (although I have to remember that SDN is not representative of the normal student). I took the sample test yesterday and got a 510 (using the score predictor) so I'm happy about that. I need to take the scored today and go over the B/B section bank one more time and I think I'll be pretty much finished with studying. The best thing I can say is that I seemed to have finally broken through a wall on the CARS since I'm averaging 20-30% higher than I was before.

All I want is a fairly even 508 and I'll be happy, 510+ and I would be over the moon.
I'm in the same-ish boat as you. Realistically I'm shooting for a 505, but I would prefer 508. I still have a week to go and got a 505 on NS1 last night. 126/126/126/127. I finally feel like I can stop stressing and just focus on solidifying the few things I still want to work on and doing practice questions.

We've got this y'all!

AAMC unscored:

66%/70%/70%/75%

Testing next week...am I in good shape for at least a 505?
Check out the score conversions some folks on here have made. I'm on my phone so I can't link to it atm but I'll try to get you a link tomorrow. It sounds in the ballpark off the top of my head, but I could be wrong.

Alive! Too tired to fully write about my experience but I'll post it tomorrow :)

Good luck to all of the 8/20ers!

Reactions: 1 users