*** Official BU Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Med. Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Hope they send out emails super early the day of, like last year! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
just got an acceptance email!

Reactions: 1 users
In there like swim wear , got it at 2

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted at 4 am!

Est. NY. I know a few people who got it earlier so no worries. Must be sending it in groups i guess
Thank goodness. I had been so worried when I went to sleep haha.

Good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted at 2:30!!! Congrats everyone else that got accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a email saying check your email from a message from BU. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN! Stop teasing me haha

I just got a email saying check your email from a message from BU. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN! Stop teasing me haha
Lol they send that to make sure you got the first email it mightve went to spam. If you can't find it I would all them.

Maybe try checking your portal if you haven't already? It updated to Offer Made for me, so if you got accepted it'll probably do so for you too!

Edit: oops... I basically restated what @surgerydream just stated right above me haha. Cycle is getting to me...

Maybe try checking your portal if you haven't already? It updated to Offer Made for me, so if you got accepted it'll probably do so for you too!

Edit: oops... I basically restated what @surgerydream just stated right above me haha. Cycle is getting to me...
haha its all good its getting to all of us.
trying to understand why I got 2 early interviews and nothing else is getting to me lol.

haha its all good its getting to all of us.
trying to understand why I got 2 early interviews and nothing else is getting to me lol.
Head up! But same haha, I feel ya. Does a number on my self confidence a bit

Accepted at 1:28 AM through e-mail!

Called and got the acceptance letter in email!!!! I was having a heartattack. They were just trying to make me worry as much as possible. Wahoooooo

Called and got the acceptance letter in email!!!! I was having a heartattack. They were just trying to make me worry as much as possible. Wahoooooo
Congrats! Haha must've been nerve-wracking. We innnnn doe
I wonder if someone made a fb group yet :)

When you called did it say offer made on your portal??

accepted around 2 AM yesterday!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Got accepted at 1 am on Tuesday 12/1/15.

Just got invited for an interview :D

Does anyone know what BU's post-dec acceptance rate is like off the interview?

Just got an invitation for January interview.

Notification date: 12/7/15

Method of notification: Email

Interview Date: 1/22/16

Residency: PA

AADSAS Mail out date: 7/31

3.07 sGPA 3.2 oGPA

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC): 21/20/22/24

Reactions: 3 users
Facebook Page??

Where did everyone stay when they visited here? Looking for as cheap as possible and close to the school!

When did the interviews end for people? Trying to book a flight accordingly...

Rejected without an interview today... I'm about to throw some tea into the harbor

Reactions: 3 users