*** Official BU Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Med. Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I got an interview invite today like 2 hours ago! For those that already interviewed, how was it? Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. I had an interview for this Friday, January 15 @ 9:30 am but I just cancelled if one of you wants an earlier date :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I have my Boston interview tomorrow! How was the experience? Was it a relaxed interview? I have no idea how it is. I would really appreciate any feedback or any advice!
Thank you!!!

Hey guys! I have my Boston interview tomorrow! How was the experience? Was it a relaxed interview? I have no idea how it is. I would really appreciate any feedback or any advice!
Thank you!!!
hey how was your interview i have one coming up in a couple weeks

Interview upcoming on February 1st! Excited for this one as I'd definitely attend! Any tips on the interview? I know they accept a large amount of those they interview so I'm going in feeling that If I have a good interview I'm probably in good shape.

just declined my offer

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone got waitlisted yet? Didn't hear anyone on waitlist yet... I just interviewed and now playing the waiting game..

Anyone hear back from them after interviewing recently?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone just wanted to say I got an acceptance today after being interviewed on 1/26. So Im kind of confused with the interview/acceptance timeline. Seems random lol
Stats:
GPA (science, overall) 3.61, 3.75 (AU)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/24/23/no

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone just wanted to say I got an acceptance today after being interviewed on 1/26. So Im kind of confused with the interview/acceptance timeline. Seems random lol
Stats:
Congrats! What time did u receive the acceptance?

Stats:

Congrats!!!!!!!!

got accepted on 1/29!!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!! HAVE HIGH HOPES!!

I am officially a BU dental student!

Reactions: 3 users
got accepted on 1/29!!

Congrats!! I am interviewing this up coming Friday and I hope to get good news like you! :)

got accepted on 1/29!!

congrats!!! I still haven't heard back yet :unsure: hoping for good news soon!

Stats:
Congrats! Did you get a scholarship offer as well?

Accepted today. Interviewed February 2nd

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys I'll be interviewing tomorrow and I was wondering if they have a place to put all my stuff (suitcase and a backpack)? Thanks!

Also accepted today. Interviewed Monday Feb 1st. Good luck to everyone else applying!

Last edited:
Hi guys my interview was scheduled for this week, but I had to move it towards the end of this month due to school. To anyone who went to interview recently, did they mention about how many seats are left? I really hope moving this date didnt hurt my chances too much..

No they didn't say anything about seats open. What Josh told me was that you are interviewing for open seats, so there's always a chance.

Hey guys I'll be interviewing tomorrow and I was wondering if they have a place to put all my stuff (suitcase and a backpack)? Thanks!

Yeah there's a little bit of space in the back of the room where you can place your things

How often do they do rounds of acceptances? Or is it just random dates?

Anybody who has interviewed recently know if they are still interviewing?

Reactions: 2 users
So did they only accept a couple of people from this weeks interviews?

So did they only accept a couple of people from this weeks interviews?

I think its random... You can hear back in 3, 4, 5 7 days to a month.. I guess it depends on each applicant. Looking at past forums, each applicant is different.

Anyone know how many students BU interviews? this is to understand my chances of hearing good news, hopefully soon

Did anyone get an interview invite last week? From last years thread BU sent an invite the second week of February.

does any one know if they are still interviewing at bu?
I have an interview at tufts soon I was so hoping to interview at bu as well. but they are not even responding to emails.

I interviewed 2/5 and have not heard anything yet... should I be worried or do they usually take this long?

Interviewed on the 2nd and am yet to hear anything either

Anyone get accepted that interviewed the first week of Feb? Or have an idea when we might hear?