***Official Case Western Reserve Acceptance Thread 2015***

Members don't see this ad :)
Case is about 50k cheaper/4 years than Penn if you consider educational cost + living expenses.

According to the numbers given by each school, Case would cost $331,068 and Penn would cost $366,188. That is $35,000 in difference.

God these schools are expensive.

Oh by the way, does Case give out scholarships?

If I remember correctly, Case uses w/o GPA.

Oh by the way, does Case give out scholarships?

If I remember correctly, Case uses w/o GPA.

Spoke with Financial Aid and they told me they only had $65,000 TOTAL aid money available for URMs. :(

According to the numbers given by each school, Case would cost $331,068 and Penn would cost $366,188. That is $35,000 in difference.

God these schools are expensive.

I was using the data from ADA (2009).

Total educational cost for Case was $220,585

and Penn was $264,015

the diffrence was $43,430 and considering dirt cheap living cost in Cleveland, I would say Case is about 50-70k cheaper than Penn.

hey RedDevilDDs congrats! if you dont mind sharing, what were your stats including carving if you gave the canadian DAT? thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get a call today? I wonder if they are done calling for this round.

not yet lol

Case facebook is sadly quiet though... :(

:laugh: We're up to a whopping three people!! You should join the growing class RedDevilDDS ;)

And everyone else that's gotten the good news this week!

Last edited:
It says "offer made" on my AADSAS....

so I guess I'm in??????????? right?

It says "offer made" on my AADSAS....

so I guess I'm in??????????? right?[/

CONGRATS on your acceptance :)
may I ask when your interview was...mine is in 4 days and I am not sure how long I should wait before they let me know

CONGRATS on your acceptance
may I ask when your interview was...mine is in 4 days and I am not sure how long I should wait before they let me know

They'll let you know at the interview. These acceptances were based on december and early january interviews.

I interviewed on
Jan. 6th and found out through AADSAS on Jan 14th.
Good luck!

My aadsas status for case just changed yesterday to offer made! I'm soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! I didn't get an email or phone call, though.

My aadsas status for case just changed yesterday to offer made! I'm soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! I didn't get an email or phone call, though.

I guess you will have to celebrate TWICE!!! Congrats:):):):):)

Just received an acceptance!!!!! Sooo excited!! Official letters will be mailed out on Monday! Good luck everyone!!

Did you receive the letter about making a choice for an email address? Apparently Case allows you to choose a really short email address the school assigns or your [email protected].

Hey all, I'm interviewing at Case this week on Wed !!! I'm super excited but super nervous. Do you guys have any tips that could help ? I would really appreciate it :love:

Thank you guys!! I was actually notified by a phone call. Did not receive the listserv email, and under AADSAS my status is still marked as invited for interview.

Just received an acceptance letter via snail mail. I definitely did not get a phone call, but my AADSAS was updated to "offer made". lol

Hey all, I'm interviewing at Case this week on Wed !!! I'm super excited but super nervous. Do you guys have any tips that could help ? I would really appreciate it :love:

The interviews are pretty laid back. Just try to relax and be yourself. Like in any interview, dress professionally, strong handshake, good eye contact, and don't forget to smile. Be prepared to ask questions. Come prepared with why you want to go to Case.

You will do great!

Let's get to know some more of our classmates! There's gotta be more of ya out there lol. Please join the fb group if you haven't already ;)

my deposit is coming up on Feb 11. I'm still deciding between NYU and Case. I'm leaning more towards NYU. It tough to decide lol, one day im feeling case then I wake up the next day and want NYU loll.

my deposit is coming up on Feb 11. I'm still deciding between NYU and Case. I'm leaning more towards NYU. It tough to decide lol, one day im feeling case then I wake up the next day and want NYU loll.

Hey, I interviewed with you. I hope you choose Case so we can look for a house together lol.

Hey, I interviewed with you. I hope you choose Case so we can look for a house together lol.

my actual interview date was Dec. 6th. I dont post my real dates on predents. Am I still the one that interviewed with you lol?

I think you may have answered your own question...:thumbup:

my actual interview date was Dec. 6th. I dont post my real dates on predents. Am I still the one that interviewed with you lol?

haha I just assumed that you're the one because I saw your location in Toronto and your predents are all just arbitrary. Yes, I'm the guy who interviwed with you on Dec. 6th. :D

I remember you saying that you wouldn't attend NYU because the school is too expensive and living cost is also tooooooo expensive.

Hope you make a wise decision. It was a tough one for me :oops: