*********OFFICIAL COLUMBIA C/O 2020 INTERVIEW/ACCEPTANCE*****

I have an interview next Friday. I'll try to do do some detective work and figure out whether it's true or not from someone more official hahaha
they aren't out. or at least the person who said that at the interview is wrong. my sister got the invite earlier this afternoon. i'm jealous, but at least there's still hope for pre-dec haha

Members don't see this ad.

Got an interview yesterday!

cGPA: 3.34
sGPA: 3.1
AA: 24, TS: 23, PAT: 19

Reactions: 4 users
i just got off the phone with columbia, pre december NOT full!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview yesterday!

cGPA: 3.34
sGPA: 3.1
AA: 24, TS: 23, PAT: 19
congrats! mind sharing your mail-out date?

and i'm wondering if everyone received an email from them saying your application is complete. all i ever received was the confirmation that they received my supplemental, but it looks like some people got a different email. my AADSAS says received/under review though so i guess it isn't a problem

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
congrats! mind sharing your mail-out date?

and i'm wondering if everyone received an email from them saying your application is complete. all i ever received was the confirmation that they received my supplemental, but it looks like some people got a different email. my AADSAS says received/under review though so i guess it isn't a problem

Seconded!

Bump. Anyone know if columbia is done sending interviews until after december?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if they gave out all of the pre december interviews?

Bump. Anyone know if columbia is done sending interviews until after december?

I don't think anyone will be able to tell you for sure, if you are really THAT curious (and by your constant postings about your lack of an interview here, Molarbear, I feel like you are) call the school. I guess I was wrong about it last time, but I would seriously doubt they have anymore, just based on how few dates some of my friends had to choose from a few weeks ago.

I don't think anyone will be able to tell you for sure, if you are really THAT curious (and by your constant postings about your lack of an interview here, Molarbear, I feel like you are) call the school. I guess I was wrong about it last time, but I would seriously doubt they have anymore, just based on how few dates some of my friends had to choose from a few weeks ago.

i called 2 weeks ago someone else should call this time haha

Do you guys know what my chances of receiving a pre-december interview if I only got verified 2 weeks ago? 4 Other interviews came through, but nothing from here!!

Do you guys know what my chances of receiving a pre-december interview if I only got verified 2 weeks ago? 4 Other interviews came through, but nothing from here!!

Pre-december? I wouldn't hold your breath, but CDM kind of plays by their own rules so nothing is set in stone. Columbia does put a large number of it's pre-december applicants on an unranked waitlist, though, and continues interviewing and accepting through the spring, so you might have a chance at a later interview, and if you did interview then you would be on an equal playing field with everyone on the waitlist!

Did anyone who submitted their application for Columbia mid August or later get a interview invite?

My GPA, DAT and research are all on par with this school. I don't understand why I haven't gotten one
Lol my score and gpa exceeds their average. I still haven't heard back. Idk what they're looking for at this point.

Looks like another round of Columbia invites got sent out, did any of you guys get one?

How many? What? I'm so mad at columbia right now

it's okay, guys! they interview a lot of people after December 1. Every single tour guide I had there got in after December, I believe... if that makes anyone feel better.

Everyone who applied from my school got interviews and i drove every single one of them to the airport.. when is it going to be my turn

T

Last edited:
Got my interview today for November 20th.

I'll yell "Pikachurro" in the big lecture hall.

Reactions: 2 users
Still waiting? Seriously what is wrong with my app?!?!! Dat 24/24/18. 3.6 science and overall gpa, 1 year of research, tons of Ecs and shadowing.. I'm losing hope

Still waiting? Seriously what is wrong with my app?!?!! Dat 24/24/18. 3.6 science and overall gpa, 1 year of research, tons of Ecs and shadowing.. I'm losing hope

they interview the majority of their class after december...

How iffy is my 18 for columbia

If that's your AA, I think that's roughly the 65th percentile. Their matriculant average is a 23AA, which is 98th-99th percentile. You could potentially still get an invite, but I think your app would have to be pretty unique to get noticed. But don't let someone on SDN ever discourage you if you want to go for it.