*********OFFICIAL COLUMBIA C/O 2020 INTERVIEW/ACCEPTANCE*****

congrats to those accepted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
if you guys want the fb group link feel free to personal message me

Members don't see this ad :)
People who haven't heard anything are still under review and another round of acceptances will go out soon

Reactions: 3 users
People who haven't heard anything are still under review and another round of acceptances will go out soon

Did you call in? Thank you for this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 users
Did you call in? Thank you for this!!!!

I did!

Also, seems like the trick to gaining acceptance is to have an avatar from a cartoon so I might just do that

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been told through the grapevine that someone who interviewed there last week was told to expect another round of acceptances by the end of this week or middle of next week, but I also constantly lie about everything.

I've been told through the grapevine that someone who interviewed there last week was told to expect another round of acceptances by the end of this week or middle of next week, but I also constantly lie about everything.

Hey so I have a question, after you sent in the first deposit did you get more info on like housing , financial aid etc, cause I just got an email saying thanks for the deposit and they would be in touch with more shortly but that was 2 days ago lol

Hey so I have a question, after you sent in the first deposit did you get more info on like housing , financial aid etc, cause I just got an email saying thanks for the deposit and they would be in touch with more shortly but that was 2 days ago lol

They will send an email with the orientation website, which gives you info on how to register for an email, housing, immunizations etc

Waitlisted as well. Do all interviewees get a waitlist spot?

Idk y but it was in my junk mail

anyone have any clue how the waitlist works like when we would hear and how many people they take?

Withdrew acceptance today. Good luck to everyone on the waiting list; this is an amazing school

Withdrew acceptance today. Good luck to everyone on the waiting list; this is an amazing school

what school are you going to?

Anyone get accepted WITHOUT a strong research background?
I'm applying this cycle, and I only have 1 semester of research.

Anyone get accepted WITHOUT a strong research background?
I'm applying this cycle, and I only have 1 semester of research.

It's nice to see another fellow from the 561. I do not know how much emphasis is put on research. I had 1,000 hours of research and did not talk about research in any of my interviews. Hopefully you did research the last semester before you apply. It might look suspicious if it was just a random semester.

I'm applying this upcoming cycle and wanted to know if Columbia is a long shot for me to get an acceptance. Can some of you all who were accepted with lower scores share your stats?

I'm applying this upcoming cycle and wanted to know if Columbia is a long shot for me to get an acceptance. Can some of you all who were accepted with lower scores share your stats?

I'm probably on the low end of their stats spectrum, but I interviewed in February and got accepted in March. 21AA/22PAT, 3.33GPA

I had good extracurriculars, great shadowing and volunteering, and a co-author publication for a high end journal under my belt though. Well rounded application really helps, especially for Columbia if your stats are low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for all the great advice guys! I think I've got the scores/extracurriculars to get an interview so I'll have to focus mainly on that.

Cheers

Even though I'm not British, I love saying cheers , idk why but they just got something right on that one , glad someone else thinks so too

lol not British either but spent a summer in the UK. Probably the most notable habit I brought back...