***Official Creighton University Class of 2018 Interview/ Acceptane Thread***

Infinity20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright ladies and gentleman, I decided to start this thread for the class of 2018. Post away!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, so far I have only submitted supplemental application and have not heard anything back yet.

I mailed my supplemental earlier this week and my app was mailed on 7/5. So far I've also heard nothing back from this school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello... I was wondering has anyone heard from Creighton? I haven't received anything and I am in the 4th batch

I am first batch and haven't heard anything.

Do you know if they send request for secondary or is it available for anyone on their website?:confused:

You have to print it out from their website. It's paper and send via snail mail.

Do you know if they send request for secondary or is it available for anyone on their website?:confused:

I finished my app 5 hours after opening day and sent in my secondary via snail mail with 2x2 photo, etc. a while back. Have not heard anything about interviews yet.

Reactions: 1 user
You have to print it out from their website. It's paper and send via snail mail.

I finished my app 5 hours after opening day and sent in my secondary via snail mail with 2x2 photo, etc. a while back. Have not heard anything about interviews yet.

Oh ok so I should do that.. because I guess they don't contact you about the secondary.. Gotta get on it! lol

No worries, everyone. They're still processing their apps.

I interviewed last year... They only interview 4 people each day. So, they are slower to the punch.

They also accept without interview, so, don't get too stressed.

I interviewed last year... They only interview 4 people each day. So, they are slower to the punch.

They also accept without interview, so, don't get too stressed.

wait what? accept w/o interview?? what do you mean!:eek:

wait what? accept w/o interview?? what do you mean!:eek:

I mean exactly what it sounds like.

There is only ONE interviewer at Creighton. He is always busy and some years he is teaching a class. So, He interviews who he can... And sometimes will offer acceptances without having interviewed.

I am sure that number (accepted without interview) is low. When I called to ask questions when I was accepted they said that they had not offered any acceptances to those without interviews yet... They were waiting for us with acceptances to respond.

So, Don't expect anything on the 2nd of December if you have not interviewed.

BUT! If you have. They send an email pretty early in the morning and it is probably the "nicest" and most congratulatory acceptance email I received.

GOOD LUCK! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean exactly what it sounds like.

There is only ONE interviewer at Creighton. He is always busy and some years he is teaching a class. So, He interviews who he can... And sometimes will offer acceptances without having interviewed.

I am sure that number (accepted without interview) is low. When I called to ask questions when I was accepted they said that they had not offered any acceptances to those without interviews yet... They were waiting for us with acceptances to respond.

So, Don't expect anything on the 2nd of December if you have not interviewed.

BUT! If you have. They send an email pretty early in the morning and it is probably the "nicest" and most congratulatory acceptance email I received.

GOOD LUCK! :luck:

Oh thanks , do you know if they have cut offs

Hey! Has anyone heard anything from Creighton yet!?

Under review but that's it

When did you get the under review email? I sent in my supplemental back in late June but I was second batch AADSAS (7/05). I haven't heard anything yet.

My bad wrong school for under review but I have been keeping in contact with one people in admissions and said they are slow with admissions because there is only one person who interviews. Sometimes they don't have time to always interview so they give acceptances without interviews.

What did you guys do for the 2x2 photo? Did you take one so its recent or just use some random one from a little while ago?

What did you guys do for the 2x2 photo? Did you take one so its recent or just use some random one from a little while ago?
You should submit a recent photo that portrays you in a professional manner. A fresh haircut and shave, subtle make up and hairstyle, collared shirt, nice toothy smile (unless you have bad teeth) ;) etc.

I went to a FedEx Office store and had a "passport" photo taken. I explained that I could smile since it was for a school application. These are quality photos and will work well for Creighton.

You should submit a recent photo that portrays you in a professional manner. A fresh haircut and shave, subtle make up and hairstyle, collared shirt, nice toothy smile (unless you have bad teeth) ;) etc.

I went to a FedEx Office store and had a "passport" photo taken. I explained that I could smile since it was for a school application. These are quality photos and will work well for Creighton.

I used a semi-recent professional one that I just cut down to size.

Also, I had called Creighton in July about my app, and I believe they said that they don't start reviewing until August. This with what someone else mentioned about one interviewer make sense why the process might be more delayed in deciding who get interviewed.

received an invite this morning through email. a little before 11am.
I am OOS.

Last edited:
I also received an interview invite via email around 8am this morning. I'm a Colorado resident.

--------------------------------
GPA (science, overall): 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/20/22/none

received an invite this morning through email. a little before 11am.
I am OOS.

Dang. Was hoping to be on that invite list. Creighton is my top choice! Here's to hoping more go out this week!

mailing date was 6/28 (submitted 6/13)
aadsas has 7/23 (received/application complete)

My AADSAS portal was updated yesterday to "Received/Waiting Additional Information" so I called Admissions. They were kind enough to tell me they had all my materials but had not uploaded my supplemental into my main application, so it wasn't "complete" on their end. Meh...they get a lot of applications so I'm not ready to call them slow quite yet...quite nice folks there.

I received the interview invite yesterday morning and I'm OOS.

Got an interview here the day of my new DAT which was kind of funny. It was nice because I didn't get one last year. What is it like to get into this school as a non-creighton student?

for those who recieved interviews, please post stats. thx :thumbup:

Does out of state matter with creighton being private? 25AA/25TS/30PAT 3.63 sci 3.73 overall

I don't think the out of state really matters since it's private. I had two mail out dates so I'm not sure if I was in the first or third batch.
GPA (science/overall)- 3.47/ 3.67
19 AA/19 PAT

Interview...
Sci/overall: 3.3/3.5
(Aa/ts/rd/pat) 17/17/18/23
Oos

Got an interview here the day of my new DAT which was kind of funny. It was nice because I didn't get one last year. What is it like to get into this school as a non-creighton student?

What was your mail-out date? Congrats!

Sorry this is going to be ignorant, but what do you mean by mail-out date?

Haha, no prob. I mean what batch were you in/when did AADSAS mail your application to the schools?

Haha, no prob. I mean what batch were you in/when did AADSAS mail your application to the schools?

I assume the first, it was designated on the 5th and sent on the 28th of June.

I assume the first, it was designated on the 5th and sent on the 28th of June.

Yup, sounds right! I think it's been mostly 1st batchers so far, so I'll just have to wait...all the way here in the 7th batch :rolleyes:

Yup, sounds right! I think it's been mostly 1st batchers so far, so I'll just have to wait...all the way here in the 7th batch :rolleyes:

Ha well good luck! I don't think you'll need much luck with your stats, but nonetheless!

Ha well good luck! I don't think you'll need much luck with your stats, but nonetheless!

Thank you, and all the same to you! Excellent DAT score, a true inspiration.

Hi guys,

I just saw an update in my status. It says "Received/Waiting Additional Information". Do you guys have the same information? I remember that I asked the admission (Diane) and she said the DAT score from AADSAS should be fine. I'm curious what other information is missing.

Hi guys,

I just saw an update in my status. It says "Received/Waiting Additional Information". Do you guys have the same information? I remember that I asked the admission (Diane) and she said the DAT score from AADSAS should be fine. I'm curious what other information is missing.

Read my earlier post :D

Thanks, IIIfavor. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me the address to send the $60 check to?

Thank you

Send it with the supplemental app to:

Creighton University School of Dentistry
Attn: Admissions Office
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178

any news from this school?