***Official Creighton University Class of 2019 Interview/ Acceptane Thread***

you what is really weird

how come people r already getting that status update now

from all previous threads that update started to come up for people nov 30 or a couple days before dec 1

im so stressed out right now its nuts
They're probably just getting it done earlier this year. Thanksgiving is next week so I'm sure they're only working like 3 more days before Dec 1. Not a lot of time to go through the hundreds of people they've interviewed.

Members don't see this ad.

eh still another week before thanksgiving so im sure they will update status if a decision is going to be made.

some years the updates were sent out, some not, and of courses acceptances were given to both cases.

im clearly looking into this too critically and im losing my mind

I like to imagine all the creighton admission people reading this thread and laughing at us for over analyzing all of this. o_O

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
plus last year was the same situation as this year (being thanksgiving was as close to that fateful DDay) and students were getting updates on that sunday before monday. So im pretty sure, er at least im hopeful, that more people will get this update as others have.

but like i said, im probably looking into this way to critically *throws tin foil hat on the floor* sigh...

I interviewed in August and my portal says Received/Application complete at the moment. I'm assuming it could go either way with this as well as with the check back December 1st for more information because all schools do it differently. I already received a rejection email from UNLV and it says Check back Dec. 1st but this could also be totally different from Creighton.

I interviewed in August and my portal says Received/Application complete at the moment. I'm assuming it could go either way with this as well as with the check back December 1st for more information because all schools do it differently. I already received a rejection email from UNLV and it says Check back Dec. 1st but this could also be totally different from Creighton.
whats your stats and residency?

Did anyone not interview and get a portal change? Just out of curiosity

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone not interview and get a portal change? Just out of curiosity
No interview here and mine says application complete. But I'm 99 percent sure I'm a rejection, they don't offer interviews to Idaho residence except through IDEP which I didn't get.

actually I looked at some previous forums and it looks like people still had their status at recieved/application complete and recieved an acceptance

in fact the only time I saw the check back dec message was when I was rejected from a school O.O

Where did you see that people were accepted with a status other than "check back December 1st"

I saw that happen with this school specifically a few years back

Question... Creighton is one of the only schools (if not the only one) that has listed "interview not required for acceptance" in the ADEA guide. What exactly does this mean? Do people actually get accepted without interviewing there?
*nods. Said so in their email when you applied.

still under review for me. no interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Question... Creighton is one of the only schools (if not the only one) that has listed "interview not required for acceptance" in the ADEA guide. What exactly does this mean? Do people actually get accepted without interviewing there?
It means that even if you don't interview you still has a .0005% chance if getting accepted. What else would it mean?

Offer made through the portal!!

Offer made through AADSAS!! I’m guessing that means accepted.

Offer made through the portal! Will most likely be attending here!

Did any of you e-mail them back saying you received the letter of acceptance?

ok this is late but I just got a message from them stating they have all my application with my retaked DAT score on oct 27, 2014 and I've turned in all my application and secondary application in late June, 2014 with my old DAT scores. My application has:

Received/Waiting Additional Information

anyone know if i have a chance or not?

Anyone started a Facebook group?

I haven't heard anything from idep
Thanks. Been pretty quiet, but IDEP works at their own pace I suppose. Lots of great candidates, only a few seats. Sure making 8 calls won't take long. These folk really take pride in the program, sure they take their time deciding who will get those calls. I'm hopeful though - very impressed during the interview.

Also accepted without an interview!

I guess they were very serious about the being able to be accepted without interviews bit! Congrats everyone.

Does anyone know the next step for the acceptance process? Just wait for the background check? Where do we make the deposit?

Received a call from IDEP notifying me of my acceptance! Anyone else receive word?

I emailed the secretary in Pocatello yesterday, and she said that they hadn't sent any acceptances out yet...I haven't heard anything about today though.
I haven't heard anything back from IDEP either. This one is stressing me out. :)

Received a call from IDEP notifying me of my acceptance! Anyone else receive word?
Man! When did you get the call?! Hopefully it's cause the North Idaho decisions were easier to make since there were fewer applicants in that region :)
There were 15+ applicants out of the 23 from my region. So I'm a little stressed.

I haven't heard anything back from IDEP either. This one is stressing me out. :)

Man! When did you get the call?! Hopefully it's cause the North Idaho decisions were easier to make since there were fewer applicants in that region :)
There were 15+ applicants out of the 23 from my region. So I'm a little stressed.

I received the call around 5:30 p.m. ... A good friend of mine that I went to high school with also received an acceptance call right after mine. There were definitely fewer applicants from up north, so that could be the case! ... Best of luck to you! :):)

I received the call around 5:30 p.m. ... A good friend of mine that I went to high school with also received an acceptance call right after mine. There were definitely fewer applicants from up north, so that could be the case! ... Best of luck to you! :):)
Awesome! Congrats to you and hopefully I'll be joining you guys!

I got a call too. I'm super excited! I have been waiting for this for a long time. I feel very grateful! I know two other students who got calls as well.

anyone get any scholarships?

anyone get any scholarships?
I heard that schools usually wait until you've accepted their offer for them to mention scholarships. Has anyone heard differently?

I got a call too. I'm super excited! I have been waiting for this for a long time. I feel very grateful! I know two other students who got calls as well.
Congratulations! From all accounts, you're going to get a slam dunk dental education. I haven't heard anything, so I'm taking that as a "no".

Also accepted without an interview!

For those of you who were accepted without an interview, are you in state? Also, did you receive an interview invite, but turn it down, or was an acceptance offered without an interview invitation having been extended?

Thanks!

Anyone working on a Facebook page for class of 2019?

Anyone working on a Facebook page for class of 2019?
I guess I will make it. I need a break from all this finals studying I'm not doing

Just checked my AADSAS and they added this piece to the "Received/Application Complete" section: All required materials have been received for a complete application. Application has gone to the Admissions Committee. No decision has been made.

I finally got the call last night! IDEP program all the way :)

Reactions: 2 users
Just checked my AADSAS and they added this piece to the "Received/Application Complete" section: All required materials have been received for a complete application. Application has gone to the Admissions Committee. No decision has been made.
I got the same thing. Did you interview?