***Official Creighton University Class of 2019 Interview/ Acceptane Thread***

Would any of the IDEP folks be opposed to me putting together a separate facebook page for us 8? (I'm assuming all offers will be accepted)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, I just tried it from my phone, and I pulled up the link. However, it says it's a closed group within Texas Tech. Hopefully this helps figure you out what's going on.

Accepted without an interview. Anyone else???
thats great and congratulations!

how did you find out and what are your stats? (that goes for everyone who got accepted without an interview.)

Just checked my AADSAS and they added this piece to the "Received/Application Complete" section: All required materials have been received for a complete application. Application has gone to the Admissions Committee. No decision has been made.
Same here. I wonder if they're waiting on fall grades?

Has anyone actually been rejected?

Members don't see this ad :)
yea same, I'm assuming its a rejection from here then lol
It probably means they're waiting to see how many dont take the acceptance and then start making decisions from y'all's apps.

I just found out that I am in the second round of acceptances that they are going to send out, but I wish I knew how many people were in that group. :p Or, how many people turn down the initial acceptance letters. Just more waiting until January at this point. I'm glad I found a forum where I can meet other Creighton hopefuls and ask questions.

I just found out that I am in the second round of acceptances that they are going to send out, but I wish I knew how many people were in that group. :p Or, how many people turn down the initial acceptance letters. Just more waiting until January at this point. I'm glad I found a forum where I can meet other Creighton hopefuls and ask questions.

how did u find that out?

Has anyone recieved their acceptance letter yet? Does it say anything about the next step of the acceptance process?

how did u find that out?
I got a letter of recommendation from a professor in the prosthodontics department and he was able to find out for me. Unfortunately though, I'm not sure what that means or how many people are in that group.

Has anyone recieved their acceptance letter yet? Does it say anything about the next step of the acceptance process?

In my letter it talks about performing a background check and sending them more money. I did it through paypal online.

I got a letter of recommendation from a professor in the prosthodontics department and he was able to find out for me. Unfortunately though, I'm not sure what that means or how many people are in that group.

I will (most likely) be turning down my acceptance here in the next week or so when I get the money together to send in my deposit for my state school. Hopefully this can help you out directly! :thumbup:

So I'm a little confused
I interviewed in september
Didn't get an acceptance on the 1st, just a status change that says a desicion hasn't been made. That pretty much a soft rejection?

So I'm a little confused
Didn't get an acceptance on the 1st, just a status change that says a desicion hasn't been made. That pretty much a soft rejection?
I think it most likely means that you are still being considered on some kind of wait list.

In my letter it talks about performing a background check and sending them more money. I did it through paypal online.

Just wonder, where do you go to pay the deposit online? In the letter, it mentioned about NEST. And I have no clue what it is. Thanks.

So I'm a little confused
I had a friend receive a letter of rejection from them this week. As long as you didn't get one, all is not lost.

Has anyone heard anything recently on whether or not this class is full already or if it's still too early in the game.

Has anyone heard anything recently on whether or not this class is full already or if it's still too early in the game.
As far as I know it is still too early. They won't have a "full" class until January after they send out their second round of acceptances. Usually around January 15 or so. They begin to make an alternate/wait list in February and March.

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I will be turning down my acceptance. Good luck to those of you still waiting to hear back.

I am also in the "No decision has been made but you're application is complete and with the committee" crew. keeping my fingers crossed this means that we can be accepted second round after the first round acceptances get declined. Do they send out second rounds on Jan 15th? Or any time up until Jan 15th?

I am also in the "No decision has been made but you're application is complete and with the committee" crew. keeping my fingers crossed this means that we can be accepted second round after the first round acceptances get declined. Do they send out second rounds on Jan 15th? Or any time up until Jan 15th?
They will send out the second round during the second week of January. Usually by the 15th. They evaluate how many spots they need to fill after they get back from Christmas break on Jan. 5th

They will send out the second round during the second week of January. Usually by the 15th. They evaluate how many spots they need to fill after they get back from Christmas break on Jan. 5th

So, if mine says "All required materials have been received for a complete application. Application has gone to the Admissions Committee. No decision has been made," I still have some hope??

I called admission and the lady said that currently the class size is full.. So unless someone drops out, there won't be any spots available.

S
So, if mine says "All required materials have been received for a complete application. Application has gone to the Admissions Committee. No decision has been made," I still have some hope??
o for those that have that status did you guys interview

I did in November

Hoping Creighton either sends more acceptances out or the waitlist. Has anyone spoke with Creighton about when either of these things might happen?!

Creighton sent out a waitlist email to me today. It stated that the class is indeed filled (as of Dec 1). I will be passing up my spot on the waitlist since I have chosen another school. Good luck everyone.

Creighton sent out a waitlist email to me today. It stated that the class is indeed filled (as of Dec 1). I will be passing up my spot on the waitlist since I have chosen another school. Good luck everyone.
What did your portal say before you got the wait list email.... Was it "All required materials have been received for a complete application. Application has gone to the Admissions Committee. No decision has been made." Thanks for the update!

What did your portal say before you got the wait list email.... Was it "All required materials have been received for a complete application. Application has gone to the Admissions Committee. No decision has been made." Thanks for the update!

Yes it did. It actually still says that right now.

I was placed on the waitlist via email for Creighton on March 8th and was notified of my acceptance today. I will be accepting the offer to Creighton and withdrawing from the other schools I was accepted at. I am very excited to start. I am an in state applicant. I know people are always interested in how that process goes for schools so there ya go folks!!!!

I got an interesting email today and wondering if anyone else got the same.

Was an email regarding my applicaton stating that I have done well on my postbacc and they have a masters program that, if completed, guarantees admission. They then asked for my phone number so they can call and speak to me about it.

It seemed rather personal but did anyone else get it?

Just got my rejection e-mail today (about time they contacted me) so cacajuate, it seems like a personal thing.

Just got my rejection e-mail today (about time they contacted me) so cacajuate, it seems like a personal thing.
I wish I would at least get a rejection email. Only school that hasn't contacted me since last July lol.

I wish I would at least get a rejection email. Only school that hasn't contacted me since last July lol.

Couldn't help but laugh when I got it. Like when your crush stops responding to your texts and then lets you know six months later that they're not interested. It's like "uhhhh duh?".