***Official Dalhousie University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Tebros

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just wanted to start up a thread for the Class of 2019 at Dalhousie! Can't wait to hear from you guys!

Members don't see this ad.

November 27th of last year haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, I still haven't heard anything from them. Is the class full?

Not that I know off, I'd email them again just doing a follow up bro, cause I just got another email from them stating that their doing another batch of interviews soon.

have any Canadians received interview invites yet?

Anyone hear anything yet ? Anyone not for the Atlantic provinces ?? I'm from alberta and still waiting on some love from them !!

Anyone know if Dal accepts many Americans? I know chances are slim. But the school is beautiful :happy:

yeah, from what I heard, they accept 9-11 international students. If I'm correct it was 9 Americans and 2 middle eastern? (2 pipeline countries)

Anyone hear anything yet ? Anyone not for the Atlantic provinces ?? I'm from alberta and still waiting on some love from them !!
I'm an Alberta resident, and received my interview invitation on March 13.

Do they have a state preference?

Do they have a state preference?
Utah. They recruit there every year. I think they usually take 6 from there. And then i think they have some sort of agreement with Maine.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for the class or anything? @Tebros and I have been wondering if there was one or if we could make one. This way everyone can communicate etc.