Official Emory Waitlist Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fed Meat

Fed Metal
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So who else is with me in waiting this thing out?

I've heard a rumor that Emory has received a pretty decent number of withdrawals, but they aren't very forthcoming with information.

Anyone tried e-mailing Erica Black?

*Not sure what happened with the last thread. It says it's invalid for some reason, and my post disappeared. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Fed Meat said:
So who else is with me in waiting this thing out?

I've heard a rumor that Emory has received a pretty decent number of withdrawals, but they aren't very forthcoming with information.

Anyone tried e-mailing Erica Black?

*Not sure what happened with the last thread. It says it's invalid for some reason, and my post disappeared. :confused: :confused: :confused:

If you want off the waitlist you should email Erica another letter of intent. I loved the school when I interviewed, I didn't get in until after I wrote one. It means a lot to them if you really loved it. They want people that want them too.

Haha! I have been dropping them a love bomb a month for the past 5 months. Come on Emory, you know you want me. ;) :love:

Alas, I am being strung along by a coy dame. :(

Honestly, I'm elated to finally be in at my state school, and I think Emory is probably the only school that could woo me out-of-state.