***Official Howard University class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Nope still haven't heard anything. but im sure we all haven't heard anything for a reason, but we shall soon.
I've been hearing that HU undergrad has been going through academic problems recently idk how true that is though.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sure it's 3.2 oGPA, 3.05 sGPA and 19/18/18 AA/TS/PAT
Congrats acook! Our stats are nearly identical, maybe we will have another Meharry situation except you heard back first this time haha..good luck!

Congrats acook! Our stats are nearly identical, maybe we will have another Meharry situation except you heard back first this time haha..good luck!

Thanks! I hope so, it will be nice to see a familiar face on the interview!

Just got an email for a mid October interview!!
MD resident

Same here! I hope they allow rescheduling of interview dates. Has anyone tried to?

Yes, Mrs. Randall was going to allow me to reschedule mine but I ended up keeping it because the alternative was the same day as my Meharry interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, Mrs. Randall was going to allow me to reschedule mine but I ended up keeping it because the alternative was the same day as my Meharry interview.

That's a relief. What dates did they offer? I'm hoping to see them mid-november, if possible.

That's a relief. What dates did they offer? I'm hoping to see them mid-november, if possible.

She told me that at that time they only had 3 dates in October available. I don't think there are any November dates yet but it's better to interview early anyway.

Same here! I hope they allow rescheduling of interview dates. Has anyone tried to?

I'm gonna try to tomorrow. They gave me Oct16 but its the same day as my UMD interview. Hopefully they allow it.

I'm gonna try to tomorrow. They gave me Oct16 but its the same day as my UMD interview. Hopefully they allow it.

Yeah I got UCSF on the 16th. I think its a pretty legit excuse, especially if you've already paid for a flight

For those who have been interviewed, congratulations!!! how simple/difficult is the math exam? ...is it similar to the PCAT Quantitative section? ...any trigonometry or geometry?

I think you're in the wrong thread...

Just found out I missed a phone call and got a voicemail from Ms Randall in admissions on Thursday regarding the courses I took this past summer. Will be calling back first thing Monday morning. Hope it leads to an interview invite!

Just found out I missed a phone call and got a voicemail from Ms Randall in admissions on Thursday regarding the courses I took this past summer. Will be calling back first thing Monday morning. Hope it leads to an interview invite!
*crosses fingers*

This is a excellent school, I am a pre dental student and they are very picky with what course meaning pre dental courses they require. However,my mentor completed her ortho program there and she said they were very picky about the application process and who they will reject or contact. By the way she been in ortho for 26 years. GOODLUCK!!!

For those who interviewed already, does Howard still make you write an essay on the interview day??

Are their minimum requirements for the DAT score real? Like will they reject you automatically if you don't have an 18 in each section?

I'm wondering the Same thing I'm in the process of retaking mine.
I will call and find out tomorrow 10/8/13

For those who got interviews, what batch were you all in?

second batch

Spoke with Mrs. Randall on Monday and answered the questions she had. Status on AADSAS has now gone from complete/under review to recieved/waiting for additional info... would have liked a pre-december interview here but oh well if it happens it happens if not I'm still grateful for the invites I've already recieved... good luck everyone!

Those of you who already interviewed, what specific room do you report to on the morning of the interview??
It didn't say on the email and I emailed them to ask, but no response -_-

Anyone have a November interview? I tried rescheduling my interview which was in early Oct. and they said they would contact me once dates open up in Nov. But nothing yet and I've left voice mails and emails.

It seems like only a handful of people have heard back...anyone know what the deal is over at Howard?

Anyone have a November interview? I tried rescheduling my interview which was in early Oct. and they said they would contact me once dates open up in Nov. But nothing yet and I've left voice mails and emails.

When was your interview supposed to be? They gave me Oct 16, but I called and they let me reschedule right away to Oct. 19.

It seems like only a handful of people have heard back...anyone know what the deal is over at Howard?

There were 39 people on my interview date on Oct 19, and they said that was like 3rd or 4th date for interviews. The other dates only had about 10 interviewees though.

When was your interview supposed to be? They gave me Oct 16, but I called and they let me reschedule right away to Oct. 19.

There were 39 people on my interview date on Oct 19, and they said that was like 3rd or 4th date for interviews. The other dates only had about 10 interviewees though.

I also had the 16th, but I had an interview on the 17 already set up. I specifically requested an interview in Nov so I could have some time. These plane tickets are really adding up.

How was your interview by the way?

I also had the 16th, but I had an interview on the 17 already set up. I specifically requested an interview in Nov so I could have some time. These plane tickets are really adding up.

How was your interview by the way?

Interview was great! The students/faculty are all super welcoming and it was a pretty relaxed interview day :)
The essay question was pretty fun to answer for me, but everyone got a different question.

I was invited to interview next friday, first interview. how did you guys confirm your attendance? I got the e-mail and they'd like me to verify, but they didnt give my an RSVP contact info. I called the office and no one answered, so I left a message.

Did you guys confirm with them?

Where are we supposed to meet for the interview?

(I'm from MD so I'll be driving/taking the metro)

Thanks

I was invited to interview next friday, first interview. how did you guys confirm your attendance? I got the e-mail and they'd like me to verify, but they didnt give my an RSVP contact info. I called the office and no one answered, so I left a message.

Did you guys confirm with them?

Where are we supposed to meet for the interview?

(I'm from MD so I'll be driving/taking the metro)

Thanks
I am having my interview on next week Friday as well. I called them on the admission office's number to confirm but they said you could just reply back to the invitation email; so I did both.

And I am taking the metro that morning also.

I am having my interview on next week Friday as well. I called them on the admission office's number to confirm but they said you could just reply back to the invitation email; so I did both.

And I am taking the metro that morning also.

Did they pick up your call? I've actually been calling the past few days (to verify my app was complete) and no one has answered, but today I left a message to confirm the interview.

The thing is, the e-mail is from "dontreply@webadmit" because it's automated. So replying to that won't do any good. But, I e-mailed both HUCDAdmit and Deborah Nixon. Have you heard back with confirmation?

Also, where the heck are we supposed to meet? haha

The front desk guard will know exactly what you're there for and will direct you to the meeting spot. Good luck.