OFFICIAL HP WW Game sign up!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
2. The SOV/LIS is also confusing me.
I am leaving on June 3rd. LIS is leaving/has left until June 2nd.

Since neither of us can be here for the whole game, we were trying to make sure if I survive past June 2, there would be someone to continue playing.

If this is unacceptable, then you can remove us, and let someone else play. Odds are, I won't last that long, but if I do, LIS will get a copy of PMs and can fit in seamlessly.

I understand there would be a change in playing styles with the "handoff" so completely understand if this idea is rejected.

Members don't see this ad.

It will be legen...wait for it....dary!

Also Glasgow = Hogwarts. Ultimate Harry Potter fan. :D

Glasgow-University-007.jpg

Since neither of us can be here for the whole game, we were trying to make sure if I survive past June 2, there would be someone to continue playing.

If this is unacceptable, then you can remove us, and let someone else play. Odds are, I won't last that long, but if I do, LIS will get a copy of PMs and can fit in seamlessly.

I understand there would be a change in playing styles with the "handoff" so completely understand if this idea is rejected.

Dosen't bother me fellow housemate. I was just confused as to why the two old men had suddenly merged into one person. :p

Members don't see this ad :)

Everyone is just giving you ****e SOV :laugh: I don't think anyone really cares, if you are a wolf you won't last that long anyhow :smuggrin: Plus we know how much you like when LIS uses his whip on you. ;)

It will be legen...wait for it....dary!

Also Glasgow = Hogwarts. Ultimate Harry Potter fan. :D

:laugh: and then we will have to have a WW game on our time and make everyone do the deadlines EU/UK style. :smuggrin:

Oops I missed abber, too. Ok well good, 1 spot (for now) left...who wants it?!?

And I have no problem with LIS/SOV tag teaming it..don't see any reason not to allow it! Should make things interesting!

Last edited:
Yay! GoT WW will be over today (per Dyachei)!!

Means you can start HP whenever you want. :D

JUST SAYING UP FRONT:

I have some exams next week, so I might not be as vocal (not that I am a really vocal player to begin with) as normal. I am saying this now BEFORE there can be any speculation of my role either way since we don't have roles yet :p:p

BTW, I already want to lynch devyn for leaving our group. Very wolfy.

Last edited:
JUST SAYING UP FRONT:

I have some exams next week, so I might not be as vocal (not that I am a really vocal player to begin with) as normal. I am saying this now BEFORE there can be any speculation of my role either way since we don't have roles yet :p:p

:thumbup:

JUST SAYING UP FRONT:

Had to stick with SnS - she protects me. :D

and you better watch out if the villagers don't win this game I will lynch you!
yellow-onion-head-emoticon-45.gif

Oops I missed abber, too. Ok well good, 1 spot (for now) left...who wants it?!?

Please me!!!!! I can't believe I missed the signup when I've been watching like a hawk for days. Can I have the last spot?:xf:

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. nyanko

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. nohika
5. ksmi
6. jamrockin
7. Sheeps

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. foxhunter

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
7. Phil's Lab

If anyone else missed the very fast sign ups and would still like to play, or possibly co-mod, please post here IN BOLD or ***stars*** so I can see it.

If I am very quiet it is because I work today and tomorrow. I have Monday off but we are throwing a big family birthday party for all the May birthdays and well I will try to check in during my birthday party.

Then I work Tuesday and Wednesday. Then I have an appointment with a surgeon on Thursday. :hungover: Then I work Friday and then I have the weekend off. :D

So I will be a little bit busy this week. So if I am quiet that is why.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay! Thanks, devyn!

I may start sending out roles and everything today and we can start tomorrow morning (dyachei plans on ending her game tonight). I am in the car for 9 hours today, so I have nothing better than to send out roles, plus I have the annoying 5 minute limit so today would be perfect to go ahead and send out roles. We will tentatively plan on starting tomorrow morning.

I may start sending out roles and everything today and we can start tomorrow morning (dyachei plans on ending her game tonight). I am in the car for 9 hours today, so I have nothing better than to send out roles, plus I have the annoying 5 minute limit so today would be perfect to go ahead and send out roles. We will tentatively plan on starting tomorrow morning.

I will check in before work tomorrow and at lunch (hopefully). :)

What level do I need to donate if I'd like to be able to do more than 5 people per PM?

I now see why you had 6 per group. Haha.

I'd be interested in another game... I don't know if I can co-mod. I work 8:30-5, Monday-Friday. I am usually too busy to go online during work.

Thanks for adding me guys, it was a rough drunken night and I literally checked SDN once and just barely missed a spot. Thanks for adding more krist :thumbup:

****Breaking news from the Quibbler!!****

Nohika has graciously offered to give up her spot and help me co-mod, so there is one spot open at the Hogwarts school of Vet Med!!

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. nyanko

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. Ksmi
5. jamrockin
6. sheepdogpsu

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. foxhunter

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
7. Phil's Lab

All roles have been sent out, except for whoever takes Nohika's spot! I will make the official game thread soon and send out items and such at some point today just to get it done and since I have time!

I'd love to try to play.

Is it okay that it would be my first time and also the fact that I'm only in high school?

I'd love to try to play.

Is it okay that it would be my first time and also the fact that I'm only in high school?

I'd think so. :) Several of us players only started playing a couple games ago - this is my fourth.

Just copy-paste the list down and add your name in the empty slot. :) Neither IPB or I are pre-vet and occasionally we have a bunch of loungers come in.

(Course, as long as this is okay with everyone else?)

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. nyanko

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. Ksmi
5. jamrockin
6. sheepdogpsu
7. Conflagration

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. foxhunter

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
7. Phil's Lab

Thanks, everyone!

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. nyanko

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. Ksmi
5. jamrockin
6. sheepdogpsu
7. Conflagration

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. foxhunter

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
7. Phil's Lab

Thanks, everyone!

Yay we have a few new people in this game!! All are welcome, and sign ups are officially closed! I will make the thread soon, I am finishing up some co-mod details with nohika and send out items soon!

Sorry if it wasn't ok to pre-sign-up. But I expected to be on my flight and that's why I asked. Which is what actually had happened.. sorry.. :oops:

I think Krist was planning on starting it tomorrow morning, but if she's around tonight she might kick it off then.

Excited to mod this one! :D

Gah! If it's tomorrow morning, don't lynch me. I'll be working 6 am- 6 pm pst.

Yes, get in some mod experience before Tortall. :laugh:

I know, right? :laugh: Cept I realized I'm modding two games in a row. Thank bejeezus for the gold donor inbox - I'll need it.

I'm pretty sure the game will be running on CST, but I'm PST myself, so there will be some different time endings based on who is working when.

Oh now I have to go find a new avatar!!

Request for the mods: Please include day/night cycle numbers in the results/you have until XX time posts?
Makes it soooo much easier for me (and others, I imagine) to track things.

Request for the mods: Please include day/night cycle numbers in the results/you have until XX time posts?
Makes it soooo much easier for me (and others, I imagine) to track things.

I have the spreadsheets all wonderfully set up (seriously - excel fetish here, I swear, omg they're awesome) and they have the numbers, so I'll try and make sure those get put on the write-ups.

My sister is helping me find an avatar, since I'm...avatar challenged.

I wanted lolcats but she suggested one of the many-things-to-never-do-at-hogwarts ones.

I think I will admit now to my lack of HP knowledge....

But I am really good with google and wiki....

I have done well in the other games that I had no knowledge of. I almost think it is better to not know about who the people are because then you aren't trying to assume what their role does. You just role with is xx good or is xx bad?

Haha, I thought about just posting my HP tattoo. It's not house-specific, but I loooooove it.

I want an HP tattoo... Looked into it several times. Post it, so I can see!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

that is awesome! if I wasn't going into a professional career, I'd have the dark mark on my arm. But, alas that is not an option for me.

that is awesome! if I wasn't going into a professional career, I'd have the dark mark on my arm. But, alas that is not an option for me.

You can better believe that once I'm established...I'm finishing my HP sleeve. :) She's just the start.