**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2011-2012**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amalgamgrillz

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's have all your bragging rights in one area so that I don't have to be reminded of my inadequacies in 100s of separate threads. Plzkthxbye.

Please use the following format for your interview notifications, so that we can all benefit from the information you're willing to share.

School:
Notification date:
Method of notification:
Residency:
AADSAS mail-out date:
Application complete date:
GPA (science, overall)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Interview at Midwestern-AZ on 9/12! :)
Submitted my AADSAS application on 6/2 and was mailed in the first batch.
So excited!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just barely got an interview invite from Midwestern-AZ this morning! Haven't scheduled it yet though. I didn't turn in my secondary until Tuesday morning (2 days ago) so they must be pretty quick.

Invite to interview at San Antonio on August 8th and at Baylor on August 17th. I actually havent even completed the AADSAS stuff yet for out of state schools but since I've already heard from two of the three in-state schools I'm not sure I'm even going to. Suggestions?

Invite to interview at San Antonio on August 8th and at Baylor on August 17th. I actually havent even completed the AADSAS stuff yet for out of state schools but since I've already heard from two of the three in-state schools I'm not sure I'm even going to. Suggestions?

If I were you I wouldn't. I'm assuming you have Texas residency, and I saw your stats on your DAT breakdown and they're awesome. So why waste money applying to OOS schools when things are already looking really good for multiple TX schools? I think you're good to go.

midwestern AZ campus interview sept 20th =)

application submitted 06/11
i was in the second batch...ahhh im so exciteddd!!!!!!!! :soexcited:

midwestern AZ campus interview sept 20th =)

application submitted 06/11
i was in the second batch...ahhh im so exciteddd!!!!!!!! :soexcited:

Congratulations!! I've heard nothing but great things about MWU AZ. I wish I were in your shoes and being able to prepare for an interview. Good luck to you.

Congrats on the invite to San Antonio. Best of luck in the interviews.

I think if you have the money and time you might as well do your AADSAS. Getting a few more interviews will basically insure you get in somewhere.

Rejection: Iowa, via e-mail.
This is not a great start to the application cycle. :(

Rejection: Iowa, via e-mail.
This is not a great start to the application cycle. :(

Sorry to hear, but none of us will get accepted to every school we apply to. Maybe a few special cases. Still really early in the cycle! Keep you head up!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, rejections and interview offers already? It's still July...that's crazy!

Just a few select schools that start early but the majority will start towards the end of summer... If the trends follow the previous years.

Expect the big ball to start rolling @ August 15th

Interview at Midwestern-AZ on 9/12! :)
Submitted my AADSAS application on 6/2 and was mailed in the first batch.
So excited!

I have an interview on 9/12 as well. After they accepted me last year and then told me I couldn't enroll since I hadnt completed Anatomy me yet. I am looking forward to interviewing again.

I have an interview on 9/12 as well. After they accepted me last year and then told me I couldn't enroll since I hadnt completed Anatomy me yet. I am looking forward to interviewing again.

So you applied 1 year ago knowing you needed anatomy to meet their pre-reqs and over the course of the year you didn't take it. (Did you tell them you planned to or did you just think you'd get immunity?) Then they came to you just a couple of weeks ago to accept you, but you still hadn't taken anatomy? And this was after applying a second time without anatomy again? I really hope you're enrolled in anatomy in the fall when you interview there or you're going to look kind of silly. Polk was just pressing this annoyance last month.

So you applied 1 year ago knowing you needed anatomy to meet their pre-reqs and over the course of the year you didn't take it. (Did you tell them you planned to or did you just think you'd get immunity?) Then they came to you just a couple of weeks ago to accept you, but you still hadn't taken anatomy? And this was after applying a second time without anatomy again? I really hope you're enrolled in anatomy in the fall when you interview there or you're going to look kind of silly. Polk was just pressing this annoyance last month.

I am in Anatomy in the fall. I was planning on taking Anatomy this past summer (2011) but stuff hit the fan and I didn't think i would get in off the list. And it is completely my fault. I forgot it was a pre-req at Midwestern until I went to pay my Matriculation and noticed the requirement. I messed up and have learned from my past. However I find it odd for a school to accept you without checking requirements first, especially since all the other schools I interviewed at met with us and talked about anything missing

I am in Anatomy in the fall. I was planning on taking Anatomy this past summer (2011) but stuff hit the fan and I didn't think i would get in off the list. And it is completely my fault. I forgot it was a pre-req at Midwestern until I went to pay my Matriculation and noticed the requirement. I messed up and have learned from my past. However I find it odd for a school to accept you without checking requirements first, especially since all the other schools I interviewed at met with us and talked about anything missing

Hope I didn't come off as too much of a douche there. They must like you though and I'd think your chances are good. Good luck this round!

Hope I didn't come off as too much of a douche there. They must like you though and I'd think your chances are good. Good luck this round!

it was kinda douchey but you know this is a stressful aggressive process

Interview at San Antonio! So excited! The only dilemma is it's on my birthday and I'm afraid to ask to reschedule. haha

Interview at San Antonio! So excited! The only dilemma is it's on my birthday and I'm afraid to ask to reschedule. haha

LOL, Congrats! :)

I'm still waiting on the TX schools. If you don't mind, can you please share your stats?

First interview for Midwestern-AZ! Seems like they should've emailed but good thing SDN makes you check the interview scheduling button!

The 26th, I'd rather hang out for the weekend and be ready for Monday

First interview for Midwestern-AZ! Seems like they should've emailed but good thing SDN makes you check the interview scheduling button!

congrats! when did you submit your supplemental application for Midswestern-AZ?

They sent me application complete email last Thursday the 14th

I assume when they sent me the application complete email, but I couuuuld be wrong...guess my memory span is less than a week in my old age

aaaand of course SDN doesn't like to sign out of my brothers account so that last one was me

Interview offer to Indiana this morning via Email...dates available from end of October until end of November

Many schools, if not all of them, will accept you before you have completed all of the pre-requisite classes. As long as they're done by the time school starts, you're in good shape.

Interview offer to Indiana this morning via Email...dates available from end of October until end of November

congratulations!! Did they request an application fee from you before the interview offer?

I just got an interview invite from Case. I am an Canadian applicant who applied pretty early in the cycle if it matters to anyone.

I had a dream last night that UNLV sent out interview/rejection emails this morning. ... You know you're being seriously stressed out by this cycle when you have *dreams* about this kind of stuff!

I just got an interview invite from Case. I am an Canadian applicant who applied pretty early in the cycle if it matters to anyone.

nice and congrats :)

did Case ever send you an email saying your application was Complete?

me too (not the canadian part)!! my first interview invite. congrats to us :)

I'm a PA resident. I was in the second cycle (7/4) and the invite came much sooner than I was expecting

Hey guys.. I got an interview invite to case today as well :)

I'm really pumped and I too had a mailing date of 7/04/11

Good luck to everyone :)

Hey guys.. I got an interview invite to case today as well :)

I'm really pumped and I too had a mailing date of 7/04/11

Good luck to everyone :)

case invite this morning
midwestern az invite last monday (7/11/11)
I was in the first mailing batch (6/27)

First interview!! Just got an email from Case also! When did everyone schedule their interview? I did mine August 15th.

just got Case email :)

1254172884282.jpg

Did you pay the application fee yet? I got an email saying they will contact for the fee, but didn't get it yet.
Also, when did you hear from SIU? Your predents profile says you have an interview there

Will schools look at your app if your missing a LOR?

Are you missing 1 from 4 or 1 from 3? I think your application is not complete until you meet the requirements of the schools. (usually 3 letters)