**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2011-2012**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Midwestern AZ just said "please schedule interview" on their website, but the scheduling page says

"No dates available.
You will be notified when more
dates are made available."

Members don't see this ad.

Midwestern AZ just said "please schedule interview" on their website, but the scheduling page says

"No dates available.
You will be notified when more
dates are made available."

Same here. Just check on Monday when they unleash some dates. Until then, you're free to celebrate receiving an interview.

Same here. Just check on Monday when they unleash some dates. Until then, you're free to celebrate receiving an interview.

haha. I actually am planning on completing MWU AZ's pre-req since I do not have anatomy, physiology, and microbio lab done when I graduated. (not bio major:p) Thanks to city colleges and community colleges :xf: I want quarter systems...finish up faster... BUT quarter system have only 5 and 5 units for both anatomy and physiology with lab...gosh...so need to stick with semester systems...sigh

oh and....haven't heard anything about CASE...anyone got an interview this past week? seems to be a little quiet for CASE...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
My friend got an interview at UAB for august 24th. Just a heads up- they've handed out interviews. I don't know her stats, but she had a 19AA and was in one of the later mailing dates

My friend got an interview at UAB for august 24th. Just a heads up- they've handed out interviews. I don't know her stats, but she had a 19AA and was in one of the later mailing dates
is she an Alabama resident?

I got an invite to LECOM on 7/29. Keep us posted. ;)....I'm searching for flights right now, next...a place to sleep!

Congrats! Check out www.comfortsarasota.com for a room. Their website advertises it and I've spoken with them already and booked my room. They offer shuttle between 8:30 and 4:30 to and from Sarasota/Bradenton International & to and from LECOM. The man I spoke to said times before 8:30 and after 4:30 are possible but not guaranteed. Also the best rate I found + the shuttle saves $$ on transportation

Last edited:
Question for those reading this thread: I haven't heard from either Case or UConn. Does this mean that I've been rejected? Or are there several waves of interviews?

In the latter case, does this mean that my getting my application in on 6/27 was not that important?

Thanks.

Question for those reading this thread: I haven't heard from either Case or UConn. Does this mean that I've been rejected? Or are there several waves of interviews?

In the latter case, does this mean that my getting my application in on 6/27 was not that important?

Thanks.

There are several waves of interviews, from my understanding. Getting your app in ASAP was important; perhaps your application isn't strong enough against the current 6/27 people.

For the people that got LECOM interviews...did you have to check the LECOM portal or did they send you an email to your address on your application to find out if you got an interview?

Thanks.

When did you submit secondaries and was your AADSAS application complete on the 6/27 mailing?

Members don't see this ad :)
For the people that got LECOM interviews...did you have to check the LECOM portal or did they send you an email to your address on your application to find out if you got an interview?
They sent an email with a pre-selected date for the interview. The LECOM portal also was updated.

When did you submit secondaries and was your AADSAS application complete on the 6/27 mailing?

I don't think Case required a secondary, did it? Same with UConn.

My application was mailed complete with DAT scores and recommendations on 6/27.

Y

My application was mailed complete with DAT scores and recommendations on 6/27.

Did you receive a confirmation email from UConn saying your app was complete??

Just 4 months until December 1

MWU-AZ unleashed October interview dates today (there's even one on Halloween).

Last edited:
Just 4 months until December 1

MWU-AZ unleashed October interview dates today (there's even one on Halloween).

thats when you dress up as an ADCOM member.

I got an email from Ucon saying that my app is complete

They sent an email Friday late afternoon.

Has columbia sent any confirmations/interviews out yet? They cashed my check and I have heard nothing else.

LECOM interview invitation today! :) ...well sort of... Checked the application portal and it says:

"Congratulations, you have been scheduled for an interview at LECOM Bradenton. You will receive an email 10 days prior to your scheduled interview to reconfirm your attendance."

No official email yet.

Has anybody heard anything from ASDOH?

San Antonio and Baylor emailed me this weekend for an interview
AA 23, TS 26, PA 22, sGPA 3.66, oGPA 3.68

LECOM interview invitation today! :) ...well sort of... Checked the application portal and it says:

"Congratulations, you have been scheduled for an interview at LECOM Bradenton. You will receive an email 10 days prior to your scheduled interview to reconfirm your attendance."

No official email yet.
They should send one with your interview date and some general information. The one mentioned on the portal is also mentioned in the first email I received! Good luck!!

OK. Got an interview invitation with NOVA today. They said we need to call them to make an appointment within two weeks from today. This is the second interview I got with OOS private schools.

I REALLY DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY TX DENTAL SCHOOLS DON"T LIKE ME... (well, not in person, but more like a ... don't want to choose me for an interview...) ANYWAY...

By they way...LECOM wants DAT scores no older than 3/31/2010's right? I just saw that and it's too bad that my DAT was on 3/25/2010...Just 5 days away....

ME TOO! Just got the email.

I am so excited! First invite. :D

Now, has anyone called already? What availability do they have for scheduling? Can I pick ANY day or whatt?

I'm nervous.

ME TOO! Just got the email.

I am so excited! First invite. :D

Now, has anyone called already? What availability do they have for scheduling? Can I pick ANY day or whatt?

I'm nervous.
i just called, i got the 9/14 the earliest and next date is October 20th

To all you lucky Nova people, what date did you submit your Nova secondary? CONGRATS!

Nope, just the $45. I've only gotten a notification that they got the check.

Has Columbia sent any confirmations/interviews out yet? They cashed my check and I have heard nothing else.

They just sent me an e-mail with "supplemental application fee received" in the subject line. Looking through last years threads, it seems like they started handing out interviews in the first or second week of August.

interesting...my dates are 9/22 9/23 9/30 and I choose 9/23.

hmmm the lady told me 9/14 only :/ My cousin is coming from Russia that i havent seen in like 20 years on 9/13 and i asked her for a later date but she said 9/14 or the next is 10/20 lol

Nova here too! Interview date options were 10/12 - 10/14. I chose 10/12!

Very nice guys! To the Nova people, do you guys mind sharing your stats if you don't have predents?

Nova Interview!!! :soexcited: And have been on hold for the last 10 minutes...

And the office is closed for the night. :( Guess I'll have to schedule tomorrow morning.

Very nice guys! To the Nova people, do you guys mind sharing your stats if you don't have predents?

I have predents (OCDflosser). But a side-note is that I MET Hal Lippman in person (memorably) last semester, and I also have an LOE from an orthodontist who teaches a course at NOVA.

God, I'm lucky....but NOVA isn't my #1 as of right now, sooo...

Funny how that works.