**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haven't posted yet so here goes..

Interviews: Columbia 9/12, Western 10/4, USC 11/12, Pitt 1/26
Waitlisted: Columbia 1/14
Accepted: None :(
Rejected: UCSF 9/29

Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7/14
Application complete date: 6/20/14
sGPA: 4.06 or 3.96
oGPA: 3.99 or 3.88
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/23/20/none
When I see things like this I can't help but think that admissions committees play eeny meeny miny moe with our applications to determine who gets in or not lol.

Just out of curiosity, if you had to re-apply (God forbid) what would you even do to make your application more appealing?

Members don't see this ad.

...lmao
i interviewed the same exact date as you for western and usc.
also waitlisted everywhere
3.5/22

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Wow solid stats. Did you ask the school's what was up? Cheering for ya

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not over yet! I'm still hopeful for that one acceptance. I haven't been rejected from the places I've interviewed at, and there's still time in this cycle :)

I'm sure you'll get in somewhere

It's not over yet! I'm still hopeful for that one acceptance. I haven't been rejected from the places I've interviewed at, and there's still time in this cycle :)

And it's so thrilled to me that out of those 12 schools, you only have 4 interviews? How could you even possibly improve any of those stats lol, obviously GPA and DAT weren't the real problem. Do you mind sharing other factors like ROLs, Shadow/ ECs and such? I'm sorry to be this annoying, but seriously if I do great on the DAT this JUNE ( hopefully as good as yours), we would have similar stats, and really now if those didn't help at all I dont know how to get into dental school anymore lol. Best wishes for you thou

Maybe just practice interviewing skills..I know it sounds tougher than it sounds. All I did was talk out loud or recorded myself on my computer webcam. I also had close friends practice on me and tell me what I needed to improve on. I have an interview at USC on Wednesday..pretty nervous about that.

ACCEPTANCE! Finally
School: ASDOH
Notification date: 2/23
Method of notification: Phone call and email
Residency: OOS
GPA (science, overall): 3.1, 3.4
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA/24 PAT/none below 17
A lot of E.C. and volunteer hours

Reactions: 20 users
Interview #2
I am so excited!!!

School: USC
Notification date: 2/20/15
Interview Date: 3/3/15
Method of notification: E-Mail
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/28/14
Application complete date: 9/16/18
GPA (science, overall): 3.6, 3.8
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading: 21/21/17/22

Reactions: 6 users
School: University Tennessee Memphis
Notification date: 2/20/2015
Method of notification: Phone call from the Dean of Admissions
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: June 21, 2014
Application complete date: June 10, 2014
GPA (science, overall): 3.76, 3.04 (non-traditional student)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 19 TS, 20 PAT, 23 Reading, 16 QR

That's insane! I'm so jealous of you! I was rejected right away because apparently OOS had to have all their DAT scores above 17 (my QR was 17)! Non-trad as well. Hope you get in! it's a great school!

Interview!
School: NOVA
Notification date: 7/8/2014
Method of notification: Email
Residency: UT
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/20/14
Application complete date: 6/4/14
GPA (science, overall) 3.45 sci, 3.56 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/23/QR(16)

if the application was complete 6/4/14 does that mean that you took your DAT in may?
congrats!!!

we would have similar stats, and really now if those didn't help at all I dont know how to get into dental school anymore lol
I'm not gonna lie, my stats sucked. 3.05 GPA, 20 DAT. But what I had is what my advisor said was the most important thing. I am very personable. My background is already in dentistry (10 years as a hygienist) so I just knew how to smooze the interviewers. I just held laid back converssations with each one (there were 4 mini interviews) I started off with a self-depreciating joke of sorts and went from there. Almost brought 2 of my interviewers to tears with my life story. (Kinda of a 0 to 100 in a ten year span...welfare single mom to dental student.)

As my advisor told me ( the school where I did my undergrad has a med school associated with it, and she is the head of medical school admissions) you can have outrageous stats....but adcoms want a whole well rounded person. They want to be able to see you as a student there. They are wtching you at all junctures...not just during the interview itself...but how you interact with everyone. The bottom line is they want to know if you fit their school, and numbers can't show that.

Good Luck!

Reactions: 8 users
I'm not gonna lie, my stats sucked. 3.05 GPA, 20 DAT. But what I had is what my advisor said was the most important thing. I am very personable. My background is already in dentistry (10 years as a hygienist) so I just knew how to smooze the interviewers. I just held laid back converssations with each one (there were 4 mini interviews) I started off with a self-depreciating joke of sorts and went from there. Almost brought 2 of my interviewers to tears with my life story. (Kinda of a 0 to 100 in a ten year span...welfare single mom to dental student.)

As my advisor told me ( the school where I did my undergrad has a med school associated with it, and she is the head of medical school admissions) you can have outrageous stats....but adcoms want a whole well rounded person. They want to be able to see you as a student there. They are wtching you at all junctures...not just during the interview itself...but how you interact with everyone. The bottom line is they want to know if you fit their school, and numbers can't show that.

Good Luck!
Your inspirational words though!
You are awesome and I wish you well on everything you do :)
Also thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTANCE! Finally

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear! I received an acceptance from them yesterday, but declined it because I will be attending another university. Whether this is my spot or someone else's that they gave up, I'm glad that it made it to someone who is ecstatic about it.

Reactions: 4 users
This is exactly what I was hoping to hear! I received an acceptance from them yesterday, but declined it because I will be attending another university. Whether this is my spot or someone else's that they gave up, I'm glad that it made it to someone who is ecstatic about it.
This is so mature and nice of you to feel this way....I hope others will feel the same and realize there are many deserving candidates still waiting, hoping and praying for a shot and the longer people hold on to making their decisions the longer the rest of us will wait... Let's hope we don't need to wait until April 1st for people to release their spots...that just gives the rest of us zero time to plan where we are living and make big changes in our life. Thanks for being thoughtful!

ACCEPTANCE! Finally
Yay for you!!

@waldo13 congratulations!! I'm hoping and praying I'll here something soon...currently on 2 waitlists :/

Reactions: 5 users
Thank you everyone and I really do hope the best for all of you!

I guess I'm wondereing how the rest of your app was. Were the people who gave you LOR enthusiastic to do them for you, did the professors who gave you LOR's know who you were or did you have to give the a CV so hey could go from there. How was your shadowng? What tpe of EC did you do?

One thing I noticed in my classes was that the super smart people for some resaon never engaged in class so the professors didn't really know them except that they had good grades. I got 2 B's and C in Ochem, but that prof wrote one of my LOR because he knew me. He knew me by name in a class of over 100 students because I answered questions, asked questions and I stood out. "Oh, there is Beth. Did you catch the new episode of Downton Abbey last night?" "No Dr. K I was too busy studying for your test." "That's too bad it was really good" That kind of stuff. Once he asked if anyone watched the show. I was the only one who raised my hand...I stood out to him.

Try to do the not ordinary EC's. No soup kithens or stuff like that. I was until this year was the Entry Chair for the local Irish Dance competition. (My daughter is an Irish Dancer) I also was active in my Lady Hibernians and local Celtic Festival. I stand out. Everyone does soup kitchens. I was in charge of the bucket brigade at the Celtic Festival. For 3 days every summer for 10 years I walked in the sun, rain,etc and asked people for money with a bucket dressed up like a Celt. This stands out from soup kitchens, etc.

I guess I'm wondereing how the rest of your app was. Were the people who gave you LOR enthusiastic to do them for you, did the professors who gave you LOR's know who you were or did you have to give the a CV so hey could go from there. How was your shadowng? What tpe of EC did you do?

One thing I noticed in my classes was that the super smart people for some resaon never engaged in class so the professors didn't really know them except that they had good grades. I got 2 B's and C in Ochem, but that prof wrote one of my LOR because he knew me. He knew me by name in a class of over 100 students because I answered questions, asked questions and I stood out. "Oh, there is Beth. Did you catch the new episode of Downton Abbey last night?" "No Dr. K I was too busy studying for your test." "That's too bad it was really good" That kind of stuff. Once he asked if anyone watched the show. I was the only one who raised my hand...I stood out to him.

Try to do the not ordinary EC's. No soup kithens or stuff like that. I was until this year was the Entry Chair for the local Irish Dance competition. (My daughter is an Irish Dancer) I also was active in my Lady Hibernians and local Celtic Festival. I stand out. Everyone does soup kitchens. I was in charge of the bucket brigade at the Celtic Festival. For 3 days every summer for 10 years I walked in the sun, rain,etc and asked people for money with a bucket dressed up like a Celt. This stands out from soup kitchens, etc.

I agree with everything you had to say except I do think a soup kitchen type of community service is necessary. Although it does not stand out, it shows you are humble and in my opinion helps the community more as a whole ,and it can be more consistent than volunteering at a Celtic festival once a year. But YOU' re the one that got accepted soooooo..... maybe not. :smack:

I agree with everything you had to say except I do think a soup kitchen type of community service is necessary. Although it does not stand out, it shows you are humble and in my opinion helps the community more as a whole ,and it can be more consistent than volunteering at a Celtic festival once a year. But YOU' re the one that got accepted soooooo..... maybe not. :smack:

I'm not saying don't do soup kitchens...just do that and something that makes you stand out. I also volunteered at a homeless shelter that had a dental clinic associated with it. I did dental hygiene for free one half day a month...I just tailored it to my abilities. Now since most applicants can't do free hygiene, soup kitchen is next best thing (or something of the sort). Just don't make that type of thing the only type of volunteering you do. Expand to do something that will make the adcoms think and remember you.

This is so mature and nice of you to feel this way....I hope others will feel the same and realize there are many deserving candidates still waiting, hoping and praying for a shot and the longer people hold on to making their decisions the longer the rest of us will wait... Let's hope we don't need to wait until April 1st for people to release their spots...that just gives the rest of us zero time to plan where we are living and make big changes in our life. Thanks for being thoughtful!

I personally dont see the point of putting down multiple deposits unless you got acceptances from schools you really dont want to go to, but that's because I'm cheap and efficient. I released all my other acceptances as soon as I got into my #1 in Dec. I wish we have the application system like AMCAS where deposits are refunded and we dont have to wait til Dec 1st to hear back from schools.

But none of us here make the rules, and not all of us are that fortunate enough to get into the schools that we want to before deposit deadlines are due. These are tough and expensive decisions that they have made. You just dont want to end up as that guy who held out for your #1 by not putting down ANY deposits and ending up having to apply again next cycle. I am sure most of them are not spending an extra $2k on this application cycle just to screw with you.

I know waiting's tough. Hell, I waited 4 months to hear back from my school in Dec. Some of you are hearing back a couple of days after the interview. But please be considerate of your fellow applicants' predicaments.

P.S. I know I'm being salty today (what else is new). Probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Reactions: 5 users
I'm not saying don't do soup kitchens...just do that and something that makes you stand out. I also volunteered at a homeless shelter that had a dental clinic associated with it. I did dental hygiene for free one half day a month...I just tailored it to my abilities. Now since most applicants can't do free hygiene, soup kitchen is next best thing (or something of the sort). Just don't make that type of thing the only type of volunteering you do. Expand to do something that will make the adcoms think and remember you.
I did the same thing! they asked what my volunteer background was and I told them I didn't do much of it because I tend to put my heart into it. I did volunteering at a Red Cross in Germany where there were wounded soldiers coming back from war who didn't have the money to fly their family over. They stayed in the hospital for months without any company and I would come by every weekend to hand out cards or just have conversations. Or that I help out people who need a place to stay or a meal to eat, those were things that mattered to me because they are simple and often overlooked as a gesture of humility. They really liked that answer and I got an acceptance call 5 days later! Can't say that it was the main reason but it was a risk stating that I didn't participate in the usual volunteer efforts seen on applications.

Reactions: 1 users

People can put down as many deposits as they want, it doesn't make them "mature" or "immature." It's a huge decision to make and everyone has different circumstances that they must consider. If they earned the right to put down multiple deposits they can, nobody can really judge.

Reactions: 3 users
People can put down as many deposits as they want, it doesn't make them "mature" or "immature." It's a huge decision to make and everyone has different circumstances that they must consider. If they earned the right to put down multiple deposits they can, nobody can really judge.
Hurry up, BrazilianRider.

I applaud you that you were fortunate to get multiple offers...but there are many really great applicants that are still waiting not for any fault of their own...it's just a game of luck so just feel blessed you are sitting where you are now and don't feel like you are better and more deserving than anyone else. My point is the process is screwed up- why does anyone who gets accepted Dec 1st need 4 months to make up their mind? It just drags it out for the students and for the schools and that is why some people don't hear until the Summer before school starts and that is just lousy - how do you get your funding and your living arrangements thrown together that quickly when you find out that late? I just think the process could be improved if people had even 2 months to decide. Just my opinion! Enjoy Spring Break!

Reactions: 2 users
Ohsu interview offer! Declining to attend Ucsf.

I applaud you that you were fortunate to get multiple offers...but there are many really great applicants that are still waiting not for any fault of their own...it's just a game of luck so just feel blessed you are sitting where you are now and don't feel like you are better and more deserving than anyone else. My point is the process is screwed up- why does anyone who gets accepted Dec 1st need 4 months to make up their mind? It just drags it out for the students and for the schools and that is why some people don't hear until the Summer before school starts and that is just lousy - how do you get your funding and your living arrangements thrown together that quickly when you find out that late? I just think the process could be improved if people had even 2 months to decide. Just my opinion! Enjoy Spring Break!

While I admit there's a bit of luck involved, it most certainly is not all luck and I feel I am completely deserving of my acceptances. It's not like they choose people out of a hat, there is a method/reasoning behind it.

Like @DentalDoge said earlier, people put down multiple deposits because it'd be stupid not to. If I was waiting out on my number one school, why wouldn't I put a deposit on one or two other schools? I understand people are waiting but you're recommending reckless behavior that can backfire very badly. If someone follows your advice and decides not to put deposits down because it's the "nice" thing to do, they could end up not getting accepted to their #1 and then they are SOL. I understand waiting sucks, but the system is set up the way it is for a reason. Hopefully everyone here ends up with a great ending to this cycle :)

Last edited:
If someone follows your advice and decides not to put deposits down because it's the "nice" thing to do, they could end up not getting accepted to their #1 and then they are SOL.

I don't think they are saying don't at least put down a deposit...it is the waiting 4 months with multiple deposits that is, in my opinion, unfair to both others waiting to get an acceptance and the schools who think they have a firmed up their class list. YMMV of course

I don't think they are saying don't at least put down a deposit...it is the waiting 4 months with multiple deposits that is, in my opinion, unfair to both others waiting to get an acceptance and the schools who think they have a firmed up their class list. YMMV of course

Yes, but like I said, it's a pretty big decision to make and people get offered at the most random times.

Whoa, hold up there. The admission cycle isnt a lottery. It may feel like it, but adcoms dont put all the applicants' names in a hat and pick out 100 names for their class. Applicants who were on point with putting their application together and fit the bill that the schools are looking for got the acceptances. I didnt get accepted on Dec 1st because of blind luck. I got it because it worked for it. Years of preparation and planning went into that moment. You bet your ass that I deserved those acceptances. I EARNED them.

If you're on the waitlist, it sure as hell aint my fault. It might even not be your fault either. Sometimes the schools liked what they see but saw something better but it isn't you. So they put you on the side while they fight for the best applicants. This isn't unique to dental schools, the human resources at my job does it too and probably every company out there.

I know better than anyone about the frustration when things don't go my way. Ticks me off more than anything else, including people who uses 2 spaces when parking. Yes, it's stupid that people who are loaded can pretty much put down as many deposits to hold seats as their trust fund allows. I dont like it, schools sure as hell dont like it either. That's why there are rules in place and why I didn't put down multiple deposits. It's a waste of money and people's time. April is ample time for schools to fill their class before school starts. Albeit not nearly enough for those starting in the summer. That is why deposits are so damn expensive and non-refundable. The rules are there for a reason. ADEA didnt make these up last night, they did it through decades of trial and error.

But if you really think your way is better then join up ADEA's government.

If you want to hate someone, hate the guy who pays the deposit for that one school and decided not to go to dental school the day class starts.

Let's all take a deep breath, and return to our corners. Or perhaps our "happy places."

Whoa, hold up there. The admission cycle isnt a lottery. It may feel like it, but adcoms dont put all the applicants' names in a hat and pick out 100 names for their class. Applicants who were on point with putting their application together and fit the bill that the schools are looking for got the acceptances. I didnt get accepted on Dec 1st because of blind luck. I got it because it worked for it. Years of preparation and planning went into that moment. You bet your ass that I deserved those acceptances. I EARNED them.

If you're on the waitlist, it sure as hell aint my fault. It might even not be your fault either. Sometimes the schools liked what they see but saw something better but it isn't you. So they put you on the side while they fight for the best applicants. This isn't unique to dental schools, the human resources at my job does it too and probably every company out there.

I know better than anyone about the frustration when things don't go my way. Ticks me off more than anything else, including people who uses 2 spaces when parking. Yes, it's stupid that people who are loaded can pretty much put down as many deposits to hold seats as their trust fund allows. I dont like it, schools sure as hell dont like it either. That's why there are rules in place and why I didn't put down multiple deposits. It's a waste of money and people's time. April is ample time for schools to fill their class before school starts. Albeit not nearly enough for those starting in the summer. That is why deposits are so damn expensive and non-refundable. The rules are there for a reason. ADEA didnt make these up last night, they did it through decades of trial and error.

But if you really think your way is better then join up ADEA's government.

If you want to hate someone, hate the guy who pays the deposit for that one school and decided not to go to dental school the day class starts.
I'm not hating on you and I said I applaud you for getting multiple acceptances again my point is that the process could be improved. At 2 recent interviews I was told by adcoms that some of their best applicants and best students are accepted after Dec 1 that the myth on SDN that only the best are selected by then is ridiculous that is why if you read through many posts you see very strong applicants still waiting. The reason for that from what I've been told is that schools don't want students to back out when a better offer comes around they want to wait and see if some candidates are still showing interest later in the cycle and that shows their willingness to attend. I was also told that the schools find out who the people are who haven't decided and they are not looked at too favorably and are feeling like those students are just waiting for a better offer to come around so there are many factors that go into picking people and it definitely is not that just the best ones are picked first. Hope you get up on the other side of the bed tomorrow!

While I admit there's a bit of luck involved, it most certainly is not all luck and I feel I am completely deserving of my acceptances. It's not like they choose people out of a hat, there is a method/reasoning behind it.

Like @DentalDoge said earlier, people put down multiple deposits because it'd be stupid not to. If I was waiting out on my number one school, why wouldn't I put a deposit on one or two other schools? I understand people are waiting but you're recommending reckless behavior that can backfire very badly. If someone follows your advice and decides not to put deposits down because it's the "nice" thing to do, they could end up not getting accepted to their #1 and then they are SOL. I understand waiting sucks, but the system is set up the way it is for a reason. Hopefully everyone here ends up with a great ending to this cycle :)
Why the need for deposits at so many places at once? I understand if you are waiting for number 1 but out of the offers you received can't you pick the best option out of those for your deposit and let the other schools know? Again..I don't disagree with having a backup plan and I'm not suggesting for people to be reckless but putting down deposits on every school and waiting until April 1 just because you can is really rude in my opinion and not to just the students but to the schools too. My Uncle is a prof at a great dental school and he told me how this process was going to work and said believe me we know these kids that have the big egos coming in and they are usually weeded out the first year so just getting in is not the only hurdle to get through!

I'm done with this argument and going back to my "Keep Calm and Happy 2015" attitude! Wishing the best for everyone here!

I used to be annoyed at the people who put down multiple deposits, but I have changed my attitude on that. I have a husband who will be needing a postdoc position wherever I choose to go to school. I got an acceptance December 1st and deposited. I also got an acceptance in January and recently deposited, while keeping the first school. While yes, I do agree that it is incredibly frustrating for those waiting, I cannot turn down a good opportunity until my husband at least has a lead on a position, which so far has not been very promising at my Dec. 1 school. Trust me, I would LOVE to have had a firm decision and be done on Dec. 1st, but I am not the only one involved in my decision. I truly hoped to have a firm decision by now, but I have another interview scheduled in mid-March that will likely be a better option than the two schools I have spots at now. Without knowing whether I'll get in or not, how could I give up good opportunities for one that might not be an acceptance? The system is flawed, but I don't think that you can fault people who are genuinely trying to make the best decision for themselves. We've all put a whole lot of time and money into this, and it's a big commitment.

Reactions: 7 users
Everyone's attitude changes once they have claimed what they desire. Those who have multiple acceptances have earned the right to put down multiple deposits if they choose.

You cannot fault those who have worked diligently for years and have established themselves in the eyes of multiple admissions committees.

The decisions that multiple seat holders will make will not only affect the next four years of their lives but potentially the rest of their career. It would be foolish of them to rush decisions and give up opportunities to satisfy the whims of those on the waitlist.

Those same people on the wailist would be singing a different tune if the positions were reversed.

Can we just focus on posting interview/acceptance/rejection here? :rofl:

Reactions: 16 users
Accepted to Columbia..interviewed 1/9.
gotta make a tough decision!

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted to Columbia..interviewed 1/9.
gotta make a tough decision!

That's the same day I interviewed as well lol. But I got accepted about 20 days ago. Congratulations!

What is the other school you're trying to decide between?

That's the same day I interviewed as well lol. But I got accepted about 20 days ago. Congratulations!

What is the other school you're trying to decide between?

haha nice...i guess they liked you more to offer you an acceptance earlier :)
the other school i'm deciding between is stony brook (my state school)...not sure what im going to do..but im leaning towards columbia... will be a tough choice for sure..
i see you committed to columbia..maybe see ya there this fall!

I used to be annoyed at the people who put down multiple deposits, but I have changed my attitude on that. I have a husband who will be needing a postdoc position wherever I choose to go to school. I got an acceptance December 1st and deposited. I also got an acceptance in January and recently deposited, while keeping the first school. While yes, I do agree that it is incredibly frustrating for those waiting, I cannot turn down a good opportunity until my husband at least has a lead on a position, which so far has not been very promising at my Dec. 1 school. Trust me, I would LOVE to have had a firm decision and be done on Dec. 1st, but I am not the only one involved in my decision. I truly hoped to have a firm decision by now, but I have another interview scheduled in mid-March that will likely be a better option than the two schools I have spots at now. Without knowing whether I'll get in or not, how could I give up good opportunities for one that might not be an acceptance? The system is flawed, but I don't think that you can fault people who are genuinely trying to make the best decision for themselves. We've all put a whole lot of time and money into this, and it's a big commitment.

I was in a similar situation to you... Luckily it sorted itself out so I'm hoping yours does too!!

haha nice...i guess they liked you more to offer you an acceptance earlier :)
the other school i'm deciding between is stony brook (my state school)...not sure what im going to do..but im leaning towards columbia... will be a tough choice for sure..
i see you committed to columbia..maybe see ya there this fall!
Lol nah admissions is just weird
and ah I see, yea that's a tough decision. Good luck with it, and hopefully you wont regret your choice! Here's the CDM fb page if you're interested: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cdm2019/

Hi all,
I am wondering how many of people waitlisted at NYU got an E-mail.
I received an E-mail from NYU that they are reevaluating me; I had interview on Nov. 14th and I was wait-listed.
Anybody on the same boat with me?

BTW, wish you all best of luck!!!

Hi all,
I received an E-mail from NYU that they are reevaluating me; I had interview on Nov. 14th and I was wait-listed.

There's a few of us on here.

Hi all,

I received a wait list confirmation from NYU earlier this week asking if I was still interested, whether I would accept should I be offered, and if there would be any complications should I decide to attend. First time posting so here are the stats:

Major: English
Bacc GPA: 2.6
Post Bacc GPA: 3.96
Science GPA: 3.65
Overall GPA: 3.2
DAT: AA 23, reading: 24, chem: 23, bio: 23, orgo: 29, math: 17, pat: 19

Interviews at NYU, UDM, Minnesota, UCSF
Waitlisted at NYU, UDM, Minnesota. Rejection from UCSF

Received emails from NYU and Columbia asking if I was still interested in the school as I would be put on a wait list, I will be turning down both wait list positions as I already have an acceptance. Good luck to everyone still waiting