**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Love that this thread is still available to review.

Last edited:
Got accepted to UDM on Wednesday. Taking this and freeing up a seat at University of Minnesota. Wish I could fire it from a T-shirt cannon into a crowd of still waiting applicants.

Reactions: 7 users
My friend Madeline is entering the Tufts 2019 class and she hasn't taken chem 2 lab. Does Tufts not require this lab? What about the other schools? thanks

My friend Madeline is entering the Tufts 2019 class and she hasn't taken chem 2 lab. Does Tufts not require this lab? What about the other schools? thanks

Pretty sure they require Chem 2 lab. Wait, why don't you just ask your friend Madeline?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty sure they require Chem 2 lab. Wait, why don't you just ask your friend Madeline?

Heck my undergrad required it to graduate...how did she not have to take it? Was she not a science major?

Accepted to Midwestern AZ 8 months after interview. Gonna stick with my other school though good luck if anyone is waiting.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted to Midwestern AZ 8 months after interview. Gonna stick with my other school though good luck if anyone is waiting.

Haha aren't you going to Upenn?

Yeah but its nice knowing I didnt get rejected after all this time.

Reactions: 3 users
I've been sitting on the wait list for months at maryland.
I gave in this week and am reapplying for the 2015-2016 cycle.
My family keeps telling me not to give up hope yet, but damn, it's the end of July...
I need a miracle.

Reactions: 3 users
My family keeps telling me not to give up hope yet, but damn, it's the end of July...
I need a miracle.

Me and you both buddy. Wait listed somewhere else as well.

I need a miracle.
Same position myself! I submitted for 2016 cycle on August 1st except I am wait listed at Roseman

We just had someone accepted to my class 2 days ago...so late acceptances are still going out...

Wut? Haha. Wow! Is there still time to apply? Jk
Just applied 10 minutes ago and got accepted to all the 10 schools I applied to! Didn't even interview just accepted me right away!!!!! There's still time you guys!!!

Reactions: 5 users
90 more and this thing will hit 1,000,000 views!

Last edited:
FIRST INTERVIEW!!!!! SO EXCITED

School : University of New England
Notification Date: 9/2
Method of notification: email
Residency: Rhode Island
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Application complete date: 8/22
GPA (science, overall): 2.96, 3.29
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/22/21/QR 17

I'm so happy I could cry.
says your overall was a 3.2?

Last year when I applied to ucsf (regret) they softly rejected me saying "they rarely make exceptions" in their under 3.0 oosers. I got a supp from them about a week before the deadline. Which was basically a middle finger asking for money. Still bitter incase no one could tell...