**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014-2015**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just interviewed today and absolutely LOVED the school. I've been on a few interviews but after today Case became my number one choice. Really hoping for some good news from them.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Just got an interview to Midwestern-Illinois! I think it's one of the last ones they had. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Just thought I would post and congratulate everyone on their post-Dec acceptances they have received so far, but more importantly to contribute to reaching page 100 of our thread. :claps:

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Columbia rejection via email.
No interview.

Michigan rejectiom via email
No interview.

Yay

It's been two years and been on some waitlists but finally got that acceptance, and to my state school. Low undergrad GPA and my Masters definitely helped for anyone worried and wanting hope! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 14 users
It's been two years and been on some waitlists but finally got that acceptance, and to my state school. Low undergrad GPA and my Masters definitely helped for anyone worried and wanting hope! Good luck everyone!

Congrats, where at?

Members don't see this ad :)
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 11/21/2014
GPA (science, overall): 3.43, 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/19/22/no

Interviewed: Columbia, Temple, Rutgers, Buffalo, and NYU
Rejected: Case Western
Accepted: Temple and NYU:soexcited:

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly at this point, its pretty much a terrible chance of obtaining an interview right?

Depends on the school. I just got an interview to OHSU two days ago.

Honestly at this point, its pretty much a terrible chance of obtaining an interview right?

I don't think so..... Not sure if you applied, but WV just sent me an invitation last week....???

To those who got rejected to columbia you mind posting your stats with it so we can see your stats as well rather than finding each one of you stats. Would be very helpful thats why there is a rejection slot too lol.Thanks

Congratulations!! You must be so happy!

Congrats! Hard work does pay off.

School: University Tennessee Memphis
Notification date: 2/20/2015
Method of notification: Phone call from the Dean of Admissions
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: June 21, 2014
Application complete date: June 10, 2014
GPA (science, overall): 3.76, 3.04 (non-traditional student)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 19 TS, 20 PAT, 23 Reading, 16 QR

Reactions: 6 users
Waitlisted at nyu. I am getting- waitlisted left and right.

Only place i need to hear from is western which i think will be either waitlist or rejection due horrible interview.

I am gonna have to start preparing fo4 next cycle as my situation doesnt look too promising.

I just want to cry :(
Why do you say "horrible interview"? just curious because I find it hard to tell how I did from the other person's point of view.

Why do you say "horrible interview"? just curious because I find it hard to tell how I did from the other person's point of view.

I say that because i felt like interviewer rushed to finish it up. And from flying/driving for two interviews in the same week, i just wasnt feeling well. I could hardly speak, let alone articulate my answers. I know for a fact it was horrible. :(

I say that because i felt like interviewer rushed to finish it up. And from flying/driving for two interviews in the same week, i just wasnt feeling well. I could hardly speak, let alone articulate my answers. I know for a fact it was horrible. :(
Sorry about that... I actually wasn't feeling well at my interview either, but I 'm hoping they didn't notice.

Sorry about that... I actually wasn't feeling well at my interview either, but I 'm hoping they didn't notice.

hopefully they will take that into consideration a little when they decide. We will see.
One acceptance is all it takes! come on! schools !

Im pullin for those of you waiting on an acceptance! positivity and good vibes your way

edit: just realized im the first post on page 100. spot for sale, dm for details ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Im pullin for those of you waiting on an acceptance! positivity and good vibes your way

I still come to this board to check up on 2thdds, stumpMT, and zircusio (sp)...I'm pulling for them.

Reactions: 14 users
I still come to this board to check up on 2thdds, stumpMT, and zircusio (sp)...I'm pulling for them.

I must have been whining too much for people to notice me haha.
I should stop and just study for my biochem exam. :)

Reactions: 2 users

On the waitlist for Roseman and Louisville and should find out how the Case interview went in a couple weeks. Thanks for your kind words!

Reactions: 3 users
On the waitlist for Roseman and Louisville and should find out how the Case interview went in a couple weeks. Thanks for your kind words!

im rooting for you too! i always recognize the chihuahua icon lol

Reactions: 4 users
I feel that by posting here I have found my future NDBE 1 and 2 study partners.....

I must have been whining too much for people to notice me haha.
I should stop and just study for my biochem exam. :)
Haha I just rocked my biochem exam :) but it sure is hard to study sometimes!

I need mama's pull as well. Show them who's running the show. :thumbup:

Reactions: 3 users
Hi all,

Does any body know if BU, Tufts, USC, UCLA, UOP have finished their interview offer process?
They have not sent any information since I applied!

Besides that, Best of luck to everyone!!!

Hoping those of us still waiting will hear good news this week! Keeping fingers crossed! Good Luck y'all!

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist for buffalo if so did you call the dean, write a letter?

Hi all,

Does any body know if BU, Tufts, USC, UCLA, UOP have finished their interview offer process?

I heard UOP is already full and they are filling alternate list now and I know USC interviews up to April.

Hi all,

BU Is still giving out invites. UCLA has been silent for me since aug but their admissions said interviews through March.

I know USC is still interviewing and I haven't heard back from BU, UCLA, or UOP.. :/

Hope we all recieve the news we are all looking for! Best wishes!

Hi all,

Haven't posted yet so here goes..

Interviews: Columbia 9/12, Western 10/4, USC 11/12, Pitt 1/26
Waitlisted: Columbia 1/14
Accepted: None :(
Rejected: UCSF 9/29

Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7/14
Application complete date: 6/20/14
sGPA: 4.06 or 3.96
oGPA: 3.99 or 3.88
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/23/20/none

Last edited:

No way...you should be choosing where you go to school

Interviewed on Jan 16 and heard back on Jan 18. Interview day was very relaxed. Short interview, 10-15 max. Interviewers just asked if I had any questions about ucla. I literally said "No, are there any reasons why I shouldn't attend?" The interviewer LOL'ed and said "beach babes become less and less appealing." Then he asked if I like tanning. Then we talked about nano-diamonds and curing cancer

After, short tour around school. Not much to see really especially if you've interview elsewhere at private dental schools. They took measurements of your glove and coat sizes. Then FREE LUNCH plus student panel Q&A session.

All in all, no reason to fret. Got the sense that UCLA doesn't grant interviews unless you're a high prospect. Noemi said class was half full when I interviewed. 6 people in my group, of which I know for sure 4 were accepted, just because they joined the facebook group. Very solid school. Good name, good curriculum, good location. But you probably know that already

Good luck at the interview! Don't worry about it. Hopefully you'll join the class of 2019

Hey I interviewed there on the same day but there were 8 people in the group, not 6? Anyway, congrats on your acceptance! :D

Oh no :( how many school that you applied to?