Official June 15th MCAT Scores Release Countdown Thread!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorPardi

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
8 days until scores are scheduled to be released!! Is everyone else starting to get really nervous?

Post here with any new MCAT release info, or your nervous ramblings!

Members don't see this ad.

did anyone ask AAMC how long after 5 they will be posted???? I don't want to be at work in front of this comp until midnight

Members don't see this ad :)
dude wtf, i just prayed zuhr, asr, threaded my upper lip and beard, and popped all the pimples on my face and the scores still aren't out yet MY GAWDDDDD

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's a quick PS exercise for those of us who may take MCAT again?

If a premed student sits at 90degree angle for a total of 10 hours while constantly flexing the index finger to refresher a website, how long before intercranial pressure is great enough to explode brain matter onto the tile, hospital floor?

Given STP conditions and normal sinus rhythm.

i dont know. does this mean that i didn't break a 10 on PS? *runs away from computer screaming*

i just finished with my class and came straight to a computer lab to check SDN hoping to see "scores are up!" posts. sadly, there were none yet... :( i want to know if they're up before i check so i can prepare to cover the screen and slooowly see my scores. now on THX i keep covering my eyes with my fingers before hitting F5. people around here think i'm crazy. :smuggrin:

does anyone have a really interesting ritual before they refresh? that might take up 10minutes.

For starters, I like to imagine i can still feel my limbs and my heart isn't imploding

If you are feeling ambitious, you can do all the step to Macarena and hit F5 as the last part!

does anyone have a really interesting ritual before they refresh? that might take up 10minutes.

For starters, I like to imagine i can still feel my limbs and my heart isn't imploding

Sounds like a frog physiology exercise. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't refresh unless i've walked away from the computer....and i make my younger brother do it

Good luck guys... almost there

my gf is waiting for it too. I'm sooo nervous. :)

Hey guys there available... it says on my tHX

The scores for the June 15th Exam are now available.

:'(
good bye hopes
good bye dreams
good bye future

forget turning in apps, i'm going to go get my hair done, i need to find a rich husband now

my hands are f'ing shaking....i can't believe this...38S....15 on PS!!

42 June 2007 10 15 S 13 38S Y

OMG!!! Gluck to the rest of you guys!