Official LOST WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jamr0ckin

UTK c/o 2016
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrZ0acGtLCU[/YOUTUBE]

You have crashed on a mysterious island. The back part of the plane is missing. People are dead. But, there is a black box, right? You should be found in a day or two... In the meantime, elect a leader. What everyone needs right now is someone with a take-charge attitude who can help figure out what to do until the rescuers come.

Please note that you are not grouped with the same people you sat beside on the plane.

The Hydra
1. Dyachei
2. Iissa
3. Alors
4. Wolfspeaker
5. bbeventer

The Barracks
6. Philliab
7. Orcagirl
8. KP
9. nohika
10. that redhead

The Pearl
11.The LIS
12 Kaydubs
13. thedrjojo
14 Dwin
15. krist
16. FH

The Swan
17.SnS
18 jjohnston
19.Escalla
20. SOV
21. cuit
22. Allie

The Looking Glass
23. FFM
24. devyn
25. FS
26. nyanko
27. DVMD
28. wildcatj

Please elect your leader by 10 am EST

Members don't see this ad.

elect DVMD

-- she gets people talking and involved

Members don't see this ad :)
Elect Rojo

you get suspicious of me if I don't run for leader, you likely won't elect me if I do run, the wolves like to kill me early, the villagers like to lynch me early...

:yawn:

you know that I can handle the role though, so, whatcha say? :naughty:

Seasons 1-5 in 8 Minutes! :D

Elect DVMD

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdT8eqMO4qk[/YOUTUBE]

A few other things:

1. You may PM within your group unless you have been told otherwise.

2. You are a villager unless you were told otherwise.

3. There is NO Foxhunter rule in effect.

4. I represent the island. I am alive and will do whatever I want, whenever I want. So there. :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
elect krist

We're just in a new block of school so lots of free time and I'll be at my grandma's all weekend with not much else to do so pick me!

Small caveat, I know nothing about Lost (tried to watch the pilot once :confused:) but I do know lots about catching wolves. :smuggrin:

I want to be mayor for once! I haven't been one in any game i've played yet. Tomorrow morning is my last final, so other than consuming copious amounts of alcohol tomorrow night, I am very available should the role require actual extra participation!

So ####elect wildcat####

Sent from my HTC Glacier using SDN Mobile

Official Vote Talley:

DVMD 3 (KP, WS, Escalla)
Lissa 3 (LIS, FFM, cuit)
Rojo 2 (rojo, Dwin)
krist 1 (krist)
wildcatj 1 (wildcat)

Deadline is 10 am EST

Thanks for posting that WS! Though now I have to watch the final season to see how it ends.....this show is so messed up, I love it. :D

I have been out of WW for awhile, but way back when DVMD rocked at finding the wolfs, so I say elect DVMD

I'm confused to what fractions could exist and what fractions are going to be considered wolves... there are so many subgroups and conflicts, we could have a lot of competing interests...

we have the flight survivors, the others, the DHARMA initiative, and the whole heart of the island supernatural **** between Jacob and the man in black and the sickness. On top of that, everyones alliance seems to shift repetitively and depending on which time period or reality that's going on.... plus a ton of other minor groups...

i've never seen an episode of lost, but have been reading up on the "Lostpedia"... those of you with a bit more advanced knowledge, can we get some sort of idea of how you think this might shake out?

Official Vote Talley:

DVMD 5 (KP, WS, Escalla, jj, bbeventer)
Lissa 5 (LIS, FFM, cuit, Lissa, rojo)
Rojo 1 ( Dwin)
krist 1 (krist)
wildcatj 1 (wildcat)

Votes cast: 13 of 28

Deadline is 10 am EST

This mod is going to bed. Start sending in your night PMs if you want. Please send them to both myself and swingnsave.

Last edited:
elect DVMD
you always seem to get conversations started

Since I like absolutely neither of the two current front-runners because they're ignorant *****s ( ;) no offense), I will go with elect krist because she's slightly less imbecilic than the rest of the people on the Island.

Since I like absolutely neither of the two current front-runners because they're ignorant *****s ( ;) no offense), I will go with elect krist because she's slightly less imbecilic than the rest of the people on the Island.

Geez tell us how you really feel

You guys realize I have been mayor probably more times than anyone else? :laugh: but thanks for the votes!

Really? Because I don't remember it as often as DVM being mayor. Maybe it's because you were getting killed night 1 pretty often.

Yeah in his SDN game SOV had whoever got me for a role become mayor automatically since I have been mayor so many times. I like being mayor.

elect lissa because I like babies and hopefully she'll make a good mayor.

elect wildcatj

Official Vote Talley:

Lissa 11 (LIS, FFM, cuit, Lissa, rojo, FS, kayd, dyachei, DVMD, FH, orcagirl)
DVMD 8 (KP, WS, Escalla, jj, bbeventer, Alors, nyanko, devyn)
wildcatj 3 (wildcat, TRH, philliab)
Rojo 1 ( Dwin)
krist 1 (krist, nohika,

Votes left uncast: 4

Deadline is 10 am EST

Official Vote Talley:

Lissa 10 (LIS, FFM, cuit, Lissa, rojo, FS, kayd, DVMD, FH, orcagirl)
DVMD 8 (KP, WS, Escalla, jj, bbeventer, Alors, nyanko, devyn)
wildcatj 4 (wildcat, TRH, philliab, dyachei)
Rojo 1 ( Dwin)
krist 1 (krist, nohika,

Votes left uncast: 4

Deadline is 10 am EST
[/QUOTE]

Deadline is in 7 minutes. Any more waffles for brunch?

As the shock of the plane crash begins to wear off, the survivors of Oceanic 815 band together and select a leader, lissarae06.

As the sun begins to set over the horizon, people start settling in the the long night and the uncertainty the darkness holds.

So gather around the fire, huddle up with a stranger, and try to relax. But you better sleep with one eye open. You don't know what is out there in the jungle...

Night deadline is 5pm EST, or sooner if PMs get sent in.