****Official Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted!! "Accepted Student Checklist" on midwestern's online portal. 9:30am mountain time

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was depressed because of being waitlisted at another school. Then checking on MWU portal and bump..., I see the list of "Accepted student checklist". Tears of joy!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Omg. Accepted student checklist!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Change of accepted student checklist ad well! Yay!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else not get that change? I'm still in denial. This isn't real yet! Don't wanna get my hopes up

Anyone else not get that change? I'm still in denial. This isn't real yet! Don't wanna get my hopes up
I called because I had a question about my checklist but they said they're still sending acceptances out at the moment so keep on waiting! Good luck!!

I called because I had a question about my checklist but they said they're still sending acceptances out at the moment so keep on waiting! Good luck!!
Sorry I'm so excited I worded it wrong. I got the change and checklist.
I'm wondering if everyone has it or is there others that hasn't changed yet.

A bit confused about MWU AZ, checked the portal and i have the accepted students checklist, does this mean I got in?.... Is there anything else that should be there?

A bit confused about MWU AZ, checked the portal and i have the accepted students checklist, does this mean I got in?.... Is there anything else that should be there?
You should see the matriculation agreement along with a technical standards form, a required transcripts section, and the pre-requisites that you have left to take. That's it. If you have that. You're in!

I got the accepted student check list!!!! I'm in!! I'm going to be a dentist!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

Nothing happened for me....

Last edited:
Accepted to the school right down the road from my house!

Acceptance #2!
School: MWU-AZ
Notification date: 12-01-2015
Method of notification: school portal
Residency: AZ
AADSAS mail-out date: 09/18/2015
GPA (science, overall) 3.97, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/20/21/none below 17

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted Student Checklist showed up on my portal! It for sure means we got in right???

I just received a phone call. It is for real now. I'm soooooo excited! Best of luck to everyone!

Just saw the accepted student checklist as well . Congrats to all of you we made it:claps::clap:

Even though I have the portal acceptance I'm eagerly waiting for the call haha

Anyone else still waiting for the call? Haha

Weeeee hoo! I got the call! :) :) :) I love this day.

For those whose portal didn't update...theres still some hope....i received my acceptance from downers grove midwestern at 7am...but nothing from az. I kept refreshing for about 2 hours and nothing. super frustrated ... Then I got the call about an hour ago from glendale midwestern...after the call the portal then updated.

Got the call!!!! Much more awesome it was Dr Atkinson that called. Met her during lunch and we all sat and had a nice conversation interview day!!!! Good luck to the rest of you guys!!!

Got the call!!!! Much more awesome it was Dr Atkinson that called. Met her during lunch and we all sat and had a nice conversation interview day!!!! Good luck to the rest of you guys!!!

Ahhhhh I'm hoping to get the call soon! Haha

My portal doesn't show that I am accepted or rejected yet.

you won't find out about rejection on the portal i believe. if your accepted the accepted student checklist option should be updated

My portal didn't change this morning when I checked it at 8am. But I got a call around 10:30am. I wanted to scream so loud but I was at work. I'm so excited!

I just called they said they are working on it still

is it weird that I have not received a call yet even though my mwu portal has the accepted student checklist updated since morning?

Im in the same boat, Its been updated to the accepted student checklist since 9am mountain time, but no phone call yet. Im sure we will be called soon though, they have 140 phone calls to make, thats a big job.

So am I basically not going to be accepted? MY portal is not updated yet.

What were your guys stats that got accepted? (GPA, DAT, Volunteer, Shadow Hours)

IM IN!!!!! Hallelujah!!!
Notification date: 12/1/15
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: Idaho
GPA (science, overall): 3.6, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/19/24/none

IM IN!!!!! Hallelujah!!!
Notification date: 12/1/15
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: Idaho
GPA (science, overall): 3.6, 3.6