***Official MOSDOH Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance

Geez. They are going to push it close. I think school starts in the beginning of July.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know how many people applied to mosdoh this year?

Members don't see this ad :)
any updates with acceptances? I think they met today.

My friend who I interviewed with on the same day just told me she got in! I'm so happy for her.

Just got in!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Just got in!!!
Hi, I got a phone call for acceptance on Wed. They said I would get the acceptance package on Friday but today is Saturday and I have not got it yet. When do you think I will receive it?

Hi, I got a phone call for acceptance on Wed. They said I would get the acceptance package on Friday but today is Saturday and I have not got it yet. When do you think I will receive it?
Prob early next week. They said to call back mid next week if you don't get it and they'll send everything to you via email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,,

If there's anyone holding out for the required ipad for school, there's a good deal right now (no tax and free shipping). Best deal I could find compared to online or in-store vendors :)

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1086718&gclid=CjwKEAjw3qu5BRC-0uCw8O6Y5zcSJAA_WtdLkL26NhJ3Owd5Tx1fK-HcdBkBosguiQFnX3ECeOTzeBoClRzw_wcB&is=REG&ap=y&m=Y&c3api=1876,92051678882,&A=details&Q=

Just passing it along. Please let me know if this is inappropriate for this forum and I'll remove.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm debating if I should buy an ipad pro for the apple pencil to draw in some stuff while taking notes. What do you guys think?

I'm debating if I should buy an ipad pro for the apple pencil to draw in some stuff while taking notes. What do you guys think?

Yeah I thought about that too, but I was severely limited in my budget to decided to go with the air 2 instead. The pro is probably more future-proofed, although I guess if you don't get the pro you can always upgrade if you wanted the next 4 years of school when the next generation of apple pads come out. I have limited experience with ipads, but I have seen my boss use her ipad at conferences to draw and write notes and it does seem to work OK. Probably not to the precision of a pro though.

Any current MOSDOH students able to clue us in as to why we need both an iPad and a Laptop? It feels redundant to lug around both.

I was told it was because some of the materials that we have in class (textbooks, quizzes, etc) are all on apps designed for iPad. Something along those lines. I feel the same way. Bought an iPad 2 months ago for school and haven't really used it for anything. Basically just sitting dead in my backpack. *shrug

I don't think laptops are necessary? It seems like a lot of students take notes with their iPads since it's already a requirement and portable. I'm just taking my 6 yr old laptop, hoping it'll survive the next 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone

I don't think laptops are necessary? It seems like a lot of students take notes with their iPads since it's already a requirement and portable. I'm just taking my 6 yr old laptop, hoping it'll survive the next 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone

http://its.atsu.edu/knowledgebase/mosdoh-technology-requirements/

Not according to these requirements. I had to purchase a new iPad and a brand new laptop and you might have to do the same. I really hope I didn't buy them for no reason. +pissed+

Last edited: