**Official MWU-IL interview/acceptance/rejection thread**

Same here.

But did anyone else get a letter from them in the mail telling you to apply to their school and to complete the supplement? I got this letter a couple of months ago in the mail because the supplemental email had gone to my junk mail and I didn't check it for about a week.

I was busy for a while (was studying for the DAT) so it did take me a good month or so to finally submit their application and I got a lot of emails from them in between about my incomplete status

Members don't see this ad.

I was busy for a while (was studying for the DAT) so it did take me a good month or so to finally submit their application and I got a lot of emails from them in between about my incomplete status
So some people got email reminders to submit their secondaries while others (like me) got reminders in the mail because I didn't get an email reminder from them to submit the secondary.

I heard nothing yet but it is a little bit early. I think mid September-end of September is when schools really get going with invites, in general.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview here also. I'm out of state.

My third one!!! But I'm a reapplicant.

Reactions: 1 user
interview!! so excited!

Interview!

Residency: Indiana
sGPA: 3.59 cGPA: 3.66
DAT: 21 AA, 22 TS
Complete 6/24

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview 20AA 3.6sGPA non trad. Il resident but it's kinds irrelivant, they don't have in state preference.

I got my application complete email in August. My stats are on par with some of you and I'm also an IL resident. Hoping to hear something soon! :)

I got waitlisted at MWU AZ. Hopefully that doesn't mean I'll be waitlisted at MWU IL too.

I got my application complete email in August. My stats are on par with some of you and I'm also an IL resident. Hoping to hear something soon! :)

I got waitlisted at MWU AZ. Hopefully that doesn't mean I'll be waitlisted at MWU IL too.

Yeah my app complete email came in mid August so I'm not gonna worry too much about not getting a first round interview

Would it be too late to add MWU-IL to my list of school?? They just started sending out invites so i am hoping if I turn in both primary and secondary today it would be ok?

I got my application complete mail on 7/19. If I haven't recieved an invitation yet is that a bad sign? I know they are rolling admissions. I got an interview with AZ but I would actually prefer IL.

I got my application complete mail on 7/19. If I haven't recieved an invitation yet is that a bad sign? I know they are rolling admissions. I got an interview with AZ but I would actually prefer IL.
I got my app complete email on 7/1 and still nothing. Are they really strictly rolling admissions? If they are, I'm worried.

It's definitely not too late to apply but if I remember correctly I got an email to complete the supplemental after they reviewed my AADSAS app.
I sent in the aadsas app at 1am and got the supplemental 5 hours later. So I finished the supplemental by 10am :) now we're good to go, thanks for your input!

Interview Invite on Tuesday. Will be flying in to O'Hare on the 3rd and rented a car if anyone wants to carpool.

do they send out only one batch of interview invites or multiple?

do they send out only one batch of interview invites or multiple?

My guess is probably multiple.. When I went to sign up for an interview there were at least 8 dates in the portal until late october/early november. I highly doubt they fill all of those dates with one "batch"

Received an interview invite today!

Reactions: 1 users
It's been quiet here .. Any interview luck?

when was your app complete and what are your stats?
I got the app complete email last week on Wednesday from here lolll.

My OGPA is 3.6, SGPA and BCP GPA are : 3.35

DAT: 20 AA/ 24 RC/ 21 TS /18 QR and PAT

EC:
170 hours Research Assistant in the Oral Cancer research department at The University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston
600 hours general volunteering hours (450 of those hours were from my ASDA membership (1 year as Vice President))
250 hours dentistry related volunteering experience (100 of them were done in the 7 developing european countries)
360 hours Registered Dental Assistant at a General Dentist office and currently still there
Tutor for 5th grade Math and Science at an underserved inner city Houston School
2000 hours of work all 4 years (always working and cause gap year.. almost a 117 of the hours were Tutoring for Grade 5 elementary school math and science (undeserved district))

When was ur app complete and what are your stats?

Does anyone know what the interview is like? Does it actually go until 3 pm?

What hotel are people staying at?

I'm staying at the Hyatt Place from the lodging info they gave to us. The discount rate wasn't too bad and it looks like it's 5 or so minutes from the school.

Does anyone know what the interview is like? Does it actually go until 3 pm?

First part: you can take a look at previous years' threads and figure this one out.
Second part: Yes, but not really... The scheduled tour will be done from 1 pm until 3 pm-ish, but you are free to skip the clinic tour. I highly suggest you join the tour, but nobody will stop you from leaving lol.

I wouldn't skip the clinic tour if you are truly interested in getting in. Leaving early when admissions personnel is trying to show you around? I mean....

First part: you can take a look at previous years' threads and figure this one out.
Second part: Yes, but not really... The scheduled tour will be done from 1 pm until 3 pm-ish, but you are free to skip the clinic tour. I highly suggest you join the tour, but nobody will stop you from leaving lol.
Alright thanks

Interview! Instate with 22 AA, 24 TS, GPA 3.76! Good luck everyone!

Congrats :) when was your app complete?
I got an invite about a month ago. My app was complete 7/14 Sorry did not have chance to lurk much here because I am working a whole lot! :(

I got an invite about a month ago. My app was complete 7/14 Sorry did not have chance to lurk much here because I am working a whole lot! :(
No worries at all. It's better to not lurk here haha you'd only go crazy. I am waiting on this school! Seems like they're going in order and with a 9/21 App complete I'll be waiting a bit haha! Thanks for the info ! :)

No worries at all. It's better to not lurk here haha you'd only go crazy. I am waiting on this school! Seems like they're going in order and with a 9/21 App complete I'll be waiting a bit haha! Thanks for the info ! :)
i dont think they are going in order, i received an interview invite on sept 13, app complete sept 2...