***Official Nebraska UNMC Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Brocuspid

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I didn't see this thread up yet, and I received an interview invite today via email. I'll be interviewing September 2nd and definitely plan on taking in the football game the day after.

I'm OOS.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Congrats on the interview invite! I'm hoping to hear back soon from them.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My stats: BCP 3.83, sGPA 3.60, oGPA 3.62, and 24AA DAT, 24TS, 21PAT

Heyy! OOS. Applying. Really excited!

Just scheduled my interview for August 29th! Good luck to everyone!

In state applicant. Also have my interview for August 29th.

BCP - 3.75
sGPA - 3.72
oGPA - 3.81
24AA
22TS
20PAT

Stats? for the people that got interviews.

Application mailed on 7/1
My stats:

DAT- 21AA/ 22PAT/ 21TS
BCP- 3.54
oGPA- 3.70
sGPA- 3.61
Residency- Iowa

your stats look solid. anyone else?
I'm really hoping to hear back from Nebraska. I just got them my DAT scores last week, since I took it July 21, and they emailed me saying my application was complete and under review. I'm from Iowa, btw.

Interview invite today!

In-state
3.71 oGPA 3.61 BCP 3.63 sGPA
21 AA 20 TS 20 PAT

Members don't see this ad :)
Any other out of staters get an interview?

Getting kind of worried. Application complete on August 5th, haven't heard a peep since. :(

lol my bad, I meant whats the interview like?

Those who have had interviews - how were they? I've heard pretty chill, but any specific questions? I have my first interview coming up Sept. 30!

Hey guys I didn't see this thread up yet, and I received an interview invite today via email. I'll be interviewing September 2nd and definitely plan on taking in the football game the day after.

I'm OOS.
If you don't mind me asking, how was the interview and where are you from? Since they mainly accept in state students.

If you don't mind me asking, how was the interview and where are you from? Since they mainly accept in state students.

They said they interview 110-130 applicants for 48 seats. 12-15 reserved for out of state students. I'm from a WICHE state without a dental school but I don't think that makes a difference at UNMC. The interview was very low pressure, more of a casual conversation between myself and the interviewers.

They said they interview 110-130 applicants for 48 seats. 12-15 reserved for out of state students. I'm from a WICHE state without a dental school but I don't think that makes a difference at UNMC. The interview was very low pressure, more of a casual conversation between myself and the interviewers.
Even at those odds, I'm scared. That's like a 50/50

Acceptance from UNMC :) Extremely happy!

I wish everyone the best this application cycle

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats!!! To all that made it!!

Does anybody know if UNMC is still giving out interviews?