*** Official NYCOM Class of 2010 ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
leo56 said:
I called today to find out the same information. The admissions office said that the 1st (and only) day of orientation is Monday, August 21st, and classes start the next day. She said the admissions office isn't in charge of these things, and they'll mail us more info at a later date...but so far, the 21st is the date.

I don't know how true this is. Anyone else that talked to them said that orientation will most likely be the same as last year (tues-fri orientation, starting classes the following monday). I guess we'll just have to wait until the officially post it.

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely checking off 7. I'm not sure of the process to decline the loan for #8 GRAD PLUS if you find a better private loan. 8.5% interest rate on Grad Plus might not be a great interest rate. Seems like 4% in fees come out of your loan when it is disbursed for GRAD Plus and I see a lot of advice that this is not ideal.

PlasticMan said:
HG, I'm still confused. Should we just check "maximum allowed" for #7 and #8 on the form if we don't have any outside assistance?

HunterGatherer said:
Definitely checking off 7. I'm not sure of the process to decline the loan for #8 GRAD PLUS if you find a better private loan. 8.5% interest rate on Grad Plus might not be a great interest rate. Seems like 4% in fees come out of your loan when it is disbursed for GRAD Plus and I see a lot of advice that this is not ideal.

Delete

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum...just decided on NYCOM for the Fall. Going a bit crazy over this financial info stuff...just filled out FAFSA today. I heard that T.H.E. as a lender is a good option for both private and Stafford...anyone have any thoughts on this? Their website is www.northstar.org. They claim to have no fees on Stafford and private. Any help you guys can provide will be appreciated.
THank you!

Nishanie

Hi NYCOMers,

Got my acceptance letter this week and have been deliberating on PBL's merits. I saw several good posts from current students praising both. So far it sounds like PBL students get less time to study especially when they start their clinical with a GP in the second half of first year based on a sample schedule below. I would like to have time to get involved in extracurricular / research at school since I heard from past NYCOM students that stuff as well as high boards help with getting into a competitive residency. Having a bit of a life outside of school would not hurt either. Would appreciate any more info on cons and pros of PBL...

Does anyone know how PBL students get ranked in the total class that is lecture based and PBL combined since they are not taking the same exams?

Also, what are the lecture based classes that PBLers have to attend?

Thanks a lot

mon, wed, fri: group from 1-3
mon: OMM lab 8-12
tues: clinical w/ Dr from 2-5
tues: clinical w/ sim patient 9-11
thurs: DPC problem set 9-11
thurs: clinical lab 1-4

what's the story with nycom admissions at this point? are they done sending out interviews? and, if so, is there a gpa cutoff or something that i missed? i've been complete since feb-something and haven't heard a peep. they say not call; nice to hear they're so receptive. but, maybe you guys know a little something?

call to verify you are complete. You may have to call a couple days later if you don't get someone cooperative. This happened to me. Don't know if letters are still going out but they are probably interviewing until May.

minimum GPA for an interview is 2.75 not sure about cut offs.
My stats are slightly similar to yours(32MCAT 3.1GPA) so you should be a good candidate for an interview.

BigBoy said:
what's the story with nycom admissions at this point? are they done sending out interviews? and, if so, is there a gpa cutoff or something that i missed? i've been complete since feb-something and haven't heard a peep. they say not call; nice to hear they're so receptive. but, maybe you guys know a little something?

thanks--again--for the advice, hunter. so, am i to assume you've actually called them? and, you weren't deemed a national security threat for doing so?

it's almost like they're playing on that old axiom, "if you can't scratch it, it's gonna itch"

Yes I called to confirm they received August MCAT scores and also LORs. Did you get the letter saying your were complete at NYCOM? Even if you did you should call. Just be patient.

You should've sent LORs by now and you can check if those are in as well. LORs are not needed for an interview though but might speed up an acceptance after an interview.

i think i did get the completion letter and that was when they told me not to call. my LORs have been there since time immemorial. i think they're stonewalling me on account of my jersey-freshness. you wanna go lean on em for me, hunter? knock some heads for a fellow non-trad?

HunterGatherer said:
$36,667 is the TOTAL amount we can borrow combining Stafford Subsidized and Unsubsidize? This NYCOM FA folder say so and I think its the first time I noticed/read that.

Actually, I thought this too when i read the info in the NYCOM FA packet. But now that I read it again -- what I think it means is NOT that $36 667 is the TOTAL amount we can borrow with combined Stafford, but $36,667 is the maximum UNSUBSIDIZED Stafford you can borrow at once, above and beyond any amount received by the SUBSIDIZED Stafford (which has its own max limit of $8500).

That makes the total $45,167, I believe. Now the question is -- why does the blue sheet in the packet give the Class of 2010 a maximum for the 2006-2007 year only $40,722? Why can't we borrow from Stafford the maximum that Stafford (subsidized + unsubsidized) allows? I am going to call Fin. Aid and ask them about that......

Also HG and nvshelat, I also am wondering if Grad PLUS is better or worse than getting private loans -- the 8.5% interest rate is INSANEly high! I will try and ask the FA people if they have any advice on whether or not to opt out of Grad PLUS and go for Private Loans instead -- or can you apply for both and go with the best one that you are awarded? not sure....

Financial Aid application question --

When filling out the FAFSA, the NYCOM financial aid app, and other documents, should I put my current permanent address (I live in Philly), or my future permanent address that I will have while at school (I am moving to NY in July) ? What did you all do?
Thanks for the help! :)

Marimba82 said:
Also HG and nvshelat, I also am wondering if Grad PLUS is better or worse than getting private loans -- the 8.5% interest rate is INSANEly high! I will try and ask the FA people if they have any advice on whether or not to opt out of Grad PLUS and go for Private Loans instead -- or can you apply for both and go with the best one that you are awarded? not sure....

Hey Marimba,
So I just spoke with the ever so helpful financial aid lady (I would say "office" but I really think its just this one lady). She said that she thinks Grad Plus will be a better way to go bc it will be a fixed rate whereas private loans will be a variable rate. Private Loan rates = PRIME + Credit Risk + Profit. So I suppose our decision rests on whether or not the FED will raise rates again.
For what it's worth, I think the FAO (FAL?) is right, although I thought at first that private would be better. The prime this week is at 7.75 and the Fed is poised to raise rates again. Even if they only raise .25, that puts us at 8% - if inflation continues, that rate will go higher than the 8.5 fixed rate we can get via Grad Plus. So the question is, Do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do you?
The long and short of it is, I don't know. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I'm looking into the T.H.E. programs and will post on here as soon as I find out. In the meantime, I asked the FAL which boxes I should check - she said both Stafford and Grad Plus while we wait for the Grad Plus website to get ready.

Members don't see this ad :)
nvshelat said:
Hey Marimba,
So the question is, Do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do you?
The long and short of it is, I don't know. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I'm looking into the T.H.E. programs and will post on here as soon as I find out.

Thanks a lot for the info, nv! Your information was definitely helpful , don't worry about that!

It's good to know what the PRIME rate is and I agree with you -- that's pretty high to begin with and going to probably get higher, so the fixed rate of the Grad PLUS might be the lesser of the two evils ;)

On the flip side, the private loans have little or no fees attached to them, and if you have good credit, then they might be the way to go.

When i called the NYCOM FAO today -- I spoke to the FAL as well! She said the two main FA advisors (Tom and Claire) were actually away at a conference this whole week, so if for real advice, she told me to call back next Monday. The FAL advised not applying for both Grad PLUS and private loans because it hurts your credit.

By the way, HG, the $8500 Stafford Subsidized limit is for everyone, but the $36,667 limit for the Unsubsidized is only for third years (total of $45,167). For us first years, Unsubsidized limit is $40,722 - $8500 = $32,222.

Hi all,

My name is Debbie and I will be joining you guys at NYCOM come August. I'm new to the SDN, but I was accepted to NYCOM back in February. I'm 23 from Delran, NJ (20 min outside of Philadelphia) and graduated from The College of New Jersey (Biology and Women's Studies Major) in May 2005. I've been working over the past year and saving up to make the Med School transition a little easier. Really I just wanted to introduce myself, and I really look forward to meeting you all soon :oops:

Debbie25LW said:
Hi all,

My name is Debbie and I will be joining you guys at NYCOM come August. I'm new to the SDN, but I was accepted to NYCOM back in February. I'm 23 from Delran, NJ (20 min outside of Philadelphia) and graduated from The College of New Jersey (Biology and Women's Studies Major) in May 2005. I've been working over the past year and saving up to make the Med School transition a little easier. Really I just wanted to introduce myself, and I really look forward to meeting you all soon :oops:
If you contact shenningdo, she can add you to the NYCOM 2010 email list. Also, there is a get together coming up april 22.

nvshelat, thanks for that info. I was unsure what to check for grad plus, but now I've mailed in my financial aid forms :)

PlasticMan said:
nvshelat, thanks for that info. I was unsure what to check for grad plus, but now I've mailed in my financial aid forms :)

First round of drinks is on you man ;)

does NYCOM accept many out-of-state students such as michigan students, i really would like to attend NYCOM, as you can see i am originally from Paterson, NJ and NYCOM is like an hour from it, so i really want to be in that area for my medical education. what are my chances with a 23O MCAT, 3.35 overall, science and non-science g.p.a. THANX

BengaliDocIsl said:
does NYCOM accept many out-of-state students such as michigan students, i really would like to attend NYCOM, as you can see i am originally from Paterson, NJ and NYCOM is like an hour from it, so i really want to be in that area for my medical education. what are my chances with a 23O MCAT, 3.35 overall, science and non-science g.p.a. THANX

That sounds near the average for NYCOM. Get a DO letter. NYCOM's Open House is around October/November. Be sure to talk to Ms. Rodika Zaika and Ms. Taryn Croot.

I like your signature though! :laugh:

HunterGatherer said:
That sounds near the average for NYCOM. Get a DO letter. NYCOM's Open House is around October/November. Be sure to talk to Ms. Rodika Zaika and Ms. Taryn Croot.

I like your signature though! :laugh:

Thanx, i know its funny because i am talking about NYCOM but then also hoping to go to MSUCOM. currently i am on the waitlist for MSUCOM. i just want to get into a medical school right now and be happy, anything on the east coast, but i definitely want to go to NCYOM or PCOM or UMDNJ-SOM since all of them aren't that far from Paterson, NJ, however, i am willing to go to MSUCOM if they take me.

HunterGatherer said:
I was just joking. Good luck! Is that Niagra Falls? :)

I knew u were joking, no its not niagara falls but great falls in paterson, NJ.

BengaliDocIsl said:
I knew u were joking, no its not niagara falls but great falls in paterson, NJ.
Oh, you mean the falls across from Libby's. I always associate places with food :D

Hi All-

Quick question #1 - the only papers we need to return to the FAO is the NYCOM Preliminary Application for Financial Aid, NYCOM Authorization Statement, Sallie Mae Entrance/Exit Interview Checklist, and Title VII Supplemental Data form... is this correct?

Quick question #2 - we only need to file online the FAFSA, TAP, and either GRAD PLUS or Private... is this correct? (GRAD PLUS cannot be filled out for a while, I know).

Thanks!
-Shannon

shenningdo said:
Hi All-

Quick question #1 - the only papers we need to return to the FAO is the NYCOM Preliminary Application for Financial Aid, NYCOM Authorization Statement, Sallie Mae Entrance/Exit Interview Checklist, and Title VII Supplemental Data form... is this correct?

Quick question #2 - we only need to file online the FAFSA, TAP, and either GRAD PLUS or Private... is this correct? (GRAD PLUS cannot be filled out for a while, I know).

Thanks!
-Shannon
Sounds about right to me. Can we fill out TAP if we currently live outside NY, but will be moving there for school?

shenningdo said:
Hi All-

Thanks!
-Shannon
1-yes
2-yes

You need to sign the online promissory note as well for Stafford loans. This is done on the same site for private and GRAD Plus loans.

http://apps.nslp.org/easiapp/school/00278202//

PlasticMan said:
Sounds about right to me. Can we fill out TAP if we currently live outside NY, but will be moving there for school?

I am a permanent resident of NY but currently live in NJ for school. I filled TAP out with no problem. If you are a NY resident but do not live there now, I think you are golden. If you are not a NY resident and only consider yourself a NY reseident once you move there, I am not sure. That is something HG and NVShelat may need to answer seeing as how they have all the answers ;)!

HunterGatherer said:
1-yes
2-yes

You need to sign the online promissory note as well for Stafford loans. This is done on the same site for private and GRAD Plus loans.

http://apps.nslp.org/easiapp/school/00278202//

Hi HG-

I signed the promissory note already, but I did not print anything out to return to the school. Was there something I was supposed to print out and mail back to the school, or can the school see the signed promissory note online when they want to?

Thanks!

shenningdo said:
Hi HG-

I signed the promissory note already, but I did not print anything out to return to the school. Was there something I was supposed to print out and mail back to the school, or can the school see the signed promissory note online when they want to?

Thanks!

Cool. Nothing to send to the school for the promissory note once signed online. The printout/pdf is for your own records.

HunterGatherer said:
Cool. Nothing to send to the school for the promissory note once signed online. The printout/pdf is for your own records.

You are awesome! Thanks so much :)!

shenningdo said:
I am a permanent resident of NY but currently live in NJ for school. I filled TAP out with no problem. If you are a NY resident but do not live there now, I think you are golden. If you are not a NY resident and only consider yourself a NY reseident once you move there, I am not sure. That is something HG and NVShelat may need to answer seeing as how they have all the answers ;)!

I believe the TAP is for NYS residents only -- so I believe you have to be a NYS resident when you apply.

Here are the criteria from the TAP website --

Who Is Eligible?
To be eligible for TAP, a student must:

* Be a United States citizen or eligible noncitizen.
* Be a legal resident of New York State.
* Study full time (at least 12 credits per semester) at an approved postsecondary institution in New York State. Link here for a listing of TAP school codes.
* Have graduated from high school, or have a GED, or have passed a federally-approved exam demonstrating the student can benefit from the education offered.
* Be matriculated in an approved program of study and be in good academic standing.
* Have at least a cumulative "C" average after receipt of two annual payments.
* Be charged at least $200 tuition per year.
* Not be in default on a student loan guaranteed by HESC and not be in default on any repayment of state awards.
* Meet income eligibility limitations.

For those of who are not current NYS residents, I think we can establish residency (driver's license, voting, permanent address, etc.) in NY while at school and then apply for TAP second year. Will need to confirm that with the FA office.....

And yes, btw, shenn, i think you got all the papers sent off just fine! I know there are a gazillion of them.

Btw, don't forget the Immunization form to be sent back by July 15th!

For those of you who have finished the online application for Stafford (through NYCOM/Sallie Mae as lender) , I have a question:

-- Should we check the box that asks us if we want to pay interest for unsubsidized loans while in school? What I mean is, does anyone know what happens if you check the box, and then decide you don't want to pay interest during school, or if you DON'T check the box now, but later realize you would like to pay interest? I mean, it seems a little early to decide right? Can we change our decision later?

Sorry for the lengthy question! Thanks in advance for advice and input everyone!

I have some questions

1. If were doing the PCL or SDS do we have to submit our parents income tax form because the last question of the preliminary application for fin. aid says "therefore, I am submitting my parents 2005 income" with this paper?

2. Are u guys checking max allowed or are u guys actually putting down numbers?

lilzelda said:
2. Are u guys checking max allowed or are u guys actually putting down numbers?

Max - if I get more than I need, I can send it back right away. I believe that Stafford doesn't have early payment fees.

lilzelda said:
I have some questions

1. If were doing the PCL or SDS do we have to submit our parents income tax form because the last question of the preliminary application for fin. aid says "therefore, I am submitting my parents 2005 income" with this paper?

Yup -- to qualify for any of these Title VII loans, you need to include parents' income & tax info regardless of age or marital status.

hi! i just found this thread...long past time to move from pre-osteo to here...

whooo!!!

anyway, reading all this now has me all freaked out. i had felt like it was time to rest with respect to all this school stuff, after almost 2 years of MCAT, application, interviews...but i guess not.

financial aid, DPC apps, housing...AAAAAH! i don't have the forms yet, and i'm already freaking out. not to mention that likely there's a required physical and proof of immunization of somesort. and i have to find and train a replacement at work, and one at the clinic, and one at the needle exchange, and then do all the business of moving my life to NY from the west coast... i want to crawl under a rock.

fin aid: i filled out FAFSA, and it seems to think that even though i'm a single income 30 year old, that somehow i can contribute 17K a year??!!?? i most certainly cannot...is this what private loans cover?

DPC: they only take 40 ppl for it? i mean, i could deal if i didn't get into it, but it was a major selling point and for some reason i mistakenly thought they said 40%, not 40 ppl. i'm just too old and have spent too much time in grad school and as a prof. scientist and a lay healthcare worker to happily just sit in lectures and take multiple choice tests anymore. lacks any real interest compared to working through cases with people. lectures would make me grumpy and i wouldn't learn as well as i would if i was more self-directed. bah!

housing: well, i'm working that out somehow. been pestering enough about it on shannon's list. but, um, socially...is there anyone else who's older and not married in the class? or will i be the only spinster around who wants to go trolling for fun?

well. hello all. that's my current freak out. hope i don't get cold feet after all this work and just stay a geologist...

Grr how frustarting is all this financial aid stuff??

I have a few questions:
A. The SallieMae Entrance/Exit interview checklist-- what is it and what do we have to do with it? Do we fill out the loan summary part? and whats with the personal refrences?? Do we have to fill it out even though i filled out the promisary note already??

B. The Grad Plus loan: Basically it is an aditional loan on top of the stafford right? Does anyone know the maximum we can borrow? And we dont have to borrow for tuition right- we can borrow the $$ for living expenses? One last question- this loan is only avialable after July so for right now all we can do is fill out the promisary note from the website right?

Sorry for all the questions!!!

SF83 said:
Grr how frustarting is all this financial aid stuff??

I have a few questions:
A. The SallieMae Entrance/Exit interview checklist-- what is it and what do we have to do with it? Do we fill out the loan summary part? and whats with the personal refrences?? Do we have to fill it out even though i filled out the promisary note already??

I just called the lady asking about the references too and she said that we need to put down three, so i put my mother and two freinds does anybody know if they actually call them?

Also for GRADPLUS they say its the extra cost left over thats not covered by stafford but do they include cost of housing and living in school expenses or is it just tution?

noonday said:
anyway, reading all this now has me all freaked out. i had felt like it was time to rest with respect to all this school stuff, after almost 2 years of MCAT, application, interviews...but i guess not.

Time flies, but you still have enough of it, so don't freak out -- there might be a lot of forms but once you get them and look at them, they will make sense and everything will fall into place, I'm sure! Plus, reading this ENTIRE thread all at once can really stress you out, so next time, don't do that ;)

noonday said:
financial aid, DPC apps, housing...AAAAAH! i don't have the forms yet, and i'm already freaking out. not to mention that likely there's a required physical and proof of immunization of somesort.

yes, moving and packing sucks the most. Much more than all these darn NYCOM forms! I am not sure about the required physical -- did i miss that on the yellow form? I think we just need to submit proof of immunization incl. (non-mandatory, but recommended) recent meningitis vaccination.

noonday said:
fin aid: i filled out FAFSA, and it seems to think that even though i'm a single income 30 year old, that somehow i can contribute 17K a year??!!?? i most certainly cannot...is this what private loans cover?

Don't worry about your EFC either -- I am single and financially independent on a very low salary, yet my EFC was also way higher than I could possibly afford. However, I spoke to Claire Jacobi at the Financial Aid office about it and she assured me that it was still low enough (in comparison to the sky-high cost of attending NYCOM) that I would still be eligible for maximum Stafford loans (which would cover up to about $40K, plus private loans or Grad PLUS loans to cover the rest, $10-20K for things like living expenses). Contact her at the financial aid office, and tell her your EFC and she can definitely advise you on your specific concerns.

noonday said:
DPC: i'm just too old and have spent too much time in grad school and as a prof. scientist and a lay healthcare worker to happily just sit in lectures and take multiple choice tests anymore. lacks any real interest compared to working through cases with people. lectures would make me grumpy and i wouldn't learn as well as i would if i was more self-directed.

Now explain that all nicely in a coherent, concise, awesome essay, and I'm sure you'll have a great shot at making it in! Also, I think the sooner you submit, the better.

Hope that helps!

SF83 said:

From what I have gathered, the Entrance interview checklist is just a piece of paper to prove that you 1) know what you're signing up for and 2) know that you will eventually have to pay it all back!!

Don't fill out the part within the box, but yes, fill out the references.

The Fin. Aid Lady who picks up the phones told me that the references are relatives/friends who know you and (this is the most important part) will know how to get in touch with you at the time of your loan repayment if you don't repay your loan! Seriously. So I put down close friends/family that I know I will still be touch with in case NYCOM needs to check up on me for some crazy reason, 4+ years from now.
Don't worry about the current/future employer part, I didn't put down anything on that line.

Yes the entrance interview checklist has to be filled out and sent back to NYCOM -- the promissory note is done online (that's your stafford application).

SF83 said:
B. The Grad Plus loan: Basically it is an aditional loan on top of the stafford right? Does anyone know the maximum we can borrow? And we dont have to borrow for tuition right- we can borrow the $$ for living expenses? One last question- this loan is only avialable after July so for right now all we can do is fill out the promisary note from the website right?

Look at the Grad PLUS link that HG posted above, that has info about max limits. I believe Stafford comes first when NYCOM FA office is making up your FA package -- then whatever more $ you need after that will come from private loans or Grad PLUS (whichever you choose). If you are eligible for the maximum Stafford, that should get you about $40K. Beyond that they determine how much more you need based on if you are living with parents or living on your own, and give you additional funding accordingly.
Yes you can fill out the prom. note now, and send in the NYCOM forms, but do the Grad PLUS app when it comes online later in the year.

Hope that helps :)

Ok i really need to stop procrastinating at work now........ :(

"The Fin. Aid Lady who picks up the phones told me that the references are relatives/friends who know you and (this is the most important part) will know how to get in touch with you at the time of your loan repayment if you don't repay your loan! Seriously. So I put down close friends/family that I know I will still be touch with in case NYCOM needs to check up on me for some crazy reason, 4+ years from now.
Don't worry about the current/future employer part, I didn't put down anything on that line.

Look at the Grad PLUS link that HG posted above, that has info about max limits. I believe Stafford comes first when NYCOM FA office is making up your FA package -- then whatever more $ you need after that will come from private loans or Grad PLUS (whichever you choose). If you are eligible for the maximum Stafford, that should get you about $40K. Beyond that they determine how much more you need based on if you are living with parents or living on your own, and give you additional funding accordingly.
Yes you can fill out the prom. note now, and send in the NYCOM forms, but do the Grad PLUS app when it comes online later in the year."

Thank you all so much! I get it now!

Hey everyone,
my 1st post. Got my Nycom acceptance letter a few weeks ago and sent my deposit a few weeks ago plus 20 min. Of course I'm looking fwd to seeing all of you in just a few months.
Any word on when the orientation is?

ps - what's a troll??

interpol said:
Hey everyone,
my 1st post. Got my Nycom acceptance letter a few weeks ago and sent my deposit a few weeks ago plus 20 min. Of course I'm looking fwd to seeing all of you in just a few months.
Any word on when the orientation is?

ps - what's a troll??
post 245:
leo 56 - I called today to find out the same information. The admissions office said that the 1st (and only) day of orientation is Monday, August 21st, and classes start the next day. She said the admissions office isn't in charge of these things, and they'll mail us more info at a later date...but so far, the 21st is the date.

I thought the orientation was for a whole week but one day makes more sense.

troll=someone making inflamatory posts just to create arguments.

maybe you were questioning "trolling for fun" = looking for fun. trolling=fishing technique.

noonday said:

DPC: they only take 40 ppl for it? i mean, i could deal if i didn't get into it, but it was a major selling point and for some reason i mistakenly thought they said 40%, not 40 ppl. i'm just too old and have spent too much time in grad school and as a prof. scientist and a lay healthcare worker to happily just sit in lectures and take multiple choice tests anymore. lacks any real interest compared to working through cases with people. lectures would make me grumpy and i wouldn't learn as well as i would if i was more self-directed. bah!

This link might give you some reassurance on EFC and stafford loan amounts. Seems like everyone get the full amount of stafford loans:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=271877&highlight=subsidized

If you are not working and don't have any means to provide housing, food etc. for yourself then you will need private loans for that.

noonday said:
housing: well, i'm working that out somehow. been pestering enough about it on shannon's list. but, um, socially...is there anyone else who's older and not married in the class? or will i be the only spinster around who wants to go trolling for fun?

Don't get a boyfriend. They take up too much time and energy. Are you available to do any babysitting for me and my wife? We don't get out much. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.