***Official NYU Class of 2015 Acceptance Thread***

Habbas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got the package wooooooo! :hungover::hungover::hungover:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Canada receives express mailing from NYU. UPS or Fed Ex... United States' applicants get standard delivery. So you will have to wait a little longer. In NC, it took 4 days. NY residents got the mail on the 2nd I believe

Canada receives express mailing from NYU. UPS or Fed Ex... United States' applicants get standard delivery. So you will have to wait a little longer. In NC, it took 4 days. NY residents got the mail on the 2nd I believe

so Cali will be next Tues:rolleyes:

hey habbas, i think we interviewed together. have you decided on NYU or BU?

hey! yes i remember you, umm i haven't decided im completely unsure (leaning towards nyu though), what about you?

hey! yes i remember you, umm i haven't decided im completely unsure (leaning towards nyu though), what about you?

I made the mistake of having my stuff mailed to my parents in New York because I thought it would be faster. I guess having it sent to Montreal would have let me know by now. So at this point I don't know if I got into NYU yet, just that pesky we sent your decision by mail e-mail. So right now its BU, but I'll dwell on it further if I get accepted to NYU. Congrats though man! Representing the Canadian schools!

Congrats to everyone. I'll be applying for the next cycle.

Was wondering what ur guy's stats were?

Did you receive the standard "your final decision has been sent in the mail" email? I'm still freaking out wondering if it is good news or bad... Congrats to you though!!!

Did you receive the standard "your final decision has been sent in the mail" email? I'm still freaking out wondering if it is good news or bad... Congrats to you though!!!

yes i recieved it before noon today (est)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all NYU Class 2015! I have the interview 12/07. Any advice?

Congratulations to those accepted to NYU :)...

I got the package in the mail as well!!!! I'm also from Toronto.

wishing i was Canadian right about now.

Also (yes I realize I'm being a psycho..), what did the "package" look like? Is it an actual package or is it just a big envelope?

Last edited:
Yay Habbas CONGRATS!!! Proud of yoooou!

After checking the mail 3 times today, I JUST GOT IN!!!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!

I'm in NY! So it took 2 days for the letter to come

I'm in NY! So it took 2 days for the letter to come

u in nyc area?? i live beginning of long island/// nothing came today

when was it postmarked??

I am in NY too and nothing was in the mail for me today

got my acceptance.

i live in manhattan, postmarked dec 1

Hey habbas, I think I interviewed with you too. On the ninth right? I got my letter today too. waitlisted :(

So the letter can be anything from Acceptance, wait listed, to rejection ha?

:xf:

I live in north nj, 15 min from the city but didn't get the letter today.

I'm dying to hear from NYU.
so hopefully tomorrow!:xf:

anyone from Vancouver? has anyone heard back?

Did anyone get waitlisted or rejected for real ????

i got the package today:love: yay:D
i'm from vancouver, canada

just got it in the mail! im in!:D

Anyone from Jersey city and surrounding areas get their letter?

mail just came to my apt in Geneseo---NOTHING :( i terrified the mailman too haha

Acceptance letter just arrived (I'm in Pennsylvania)

just got the mail waitlisted... i was so dreaming of getting acceptance letter..
congrets everyone who got in

Acceptance! :D (in buffalo)

kind of surprised it came today with the weather we've had

Last edited:
just got waitlisted....upstate NY .DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THATS GOOD OR BAD IN THE SENSE THAT HOW FAST DOES IT MOVE?

just got waitlisted....upstate NY .DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THATS GOOD OR BAD IN THE SENSE THAT HOW FAST DOES IT MOVE?

I feel like they go through it pretty fast due to a lot of people choosing other schools because of the price of living in new york. anyone correct me if I'm wrong!

I just got my acceptance letter!!! :D

Congratulations Princess...I know how badly you wanted to goto NYU!!! You are in!!!

I'm in it went to my parents' house!!!!!!!

Congrats!! I know you mentioned how bad you wanted nyu so way to go!! I'm so jealoussss my mail hasn't come :( I guess that means no waitlist or rejection either haha