***Official NYU Class of 2015 Acceptance Thread***

Congrats to all of you go got accepted!

Members don't see this ad :)
AND I can finally post this!!! ACCEPTED!!

Any Florida people get anything ?!?! :confused:

If you New Jersey people havent gotten the mail, then i should wait til next Tuesday to hear back from NYUCD here in Cali :rolleyes:

:sleep:

I got the acceptance letter. So excited!!!! Keep praying yours is probably still in the mail. :D:love:
BTW, i'm in the NJ area

still nothing for me.. i'm in bergen county. my bf lives 3 blocks away and got his acceptance letter this afternoon at 1. i had to wait until 430 (when my mail usually comes) and NOTHING. hopefully, tomorrow. i don't understand what the issue with getting them to us on dec 1 is, especially since every other school seems to have no issues doing it!

accepted today. going to be withdrawing my acceptance in the next couple days though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the letter today (12/3)! Congrats everyone!

still haven't received mine :( i live in upstate ny (3 hrs from the city) and people further north and west have gotten theirs. hopefully it comes tomorrow so my anxiety level can return to normal:xf:

Finalllllllllllllllllly accepted!

Today by far is one of the best days of my life.
After college, post-bac and then masters to make my dream come true.

Yes, it really feels awesome to be at this stage ^^

If anyone does not get accepted this cycle DON'T EVER get discouraged. But rather, try harder to improve your application and get ready next year to go get what you are striving for.

Congrats to who got accepted and good luck to who's waiting for decisions!!

I live in Bergen County.
I really thought I would get the letter today but didn't!
It just sucks to have to wait one more day. arrrrrgggggg

Wish they just let us know via email or sent the letters sooner. way sooooooner.

I GOT IN!!!!
Freaking. out. I'm definitely going, see some of you in August :love::D

I got my acceptance letter today! Now I can enjoy the weekend!

I live in Bergen County.
I really thought I would get the letter today but didn't!
It just sucks to have to wait one more day. arrrrrgggggg

Wish they just let us know via email or sent the letters sooner. way sooooooner.

I know what you mean...they got the letters in Buffalo already with the snowstorm and everything. I called today just to make sure they were sending it to the right address, they said it was normal and should get here tomorrow. Hopefully it will be good news :xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::luck:

ughhhh... has anyone in nys still not gotten their letters?? I'm on the NY PA border and thought for sure it would come today since it didn't yesterday but I didn't get it today either. what the heckkk

I wish i can post " Accepted" one day soon!!!It's such a torture waiting, waiting... and who knows how much longer for me since my application hasnt gone to review yet!!!Good luck to all of You future Dentist... Now its time for me to continue praying :xf:

Got my acceptance in the mail today :D (Los Angeles, California).

Received Acceptance in the mail today! :)

(Minneapolis, MN).

Just got my waitlist letter in the mail today but ill be withdrawing my app soon

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waited way too long for this moment.

Got the letter today afternoon.

I live in Jersey.
I'm surprised someone in CA got the letter today as well. That was quick! (Or mine was way too late)

BTW NYU IS MY TOP CHOICE!
Time to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got stressed out so much last few days. It was disastrous.. I really thought I didn't make it. (along with my two other rejections). But it all paid off at the end!

Please don't lose your hope!
Your acceptance letter is on its wayyyyy
Stay positive!!

I got my acceptance packet today! :smuggrin: Looks like I will be leaving this heat in Arizona behind! :cool:

got the acceptance letter today (austin, tx)!! :D goodluck y'all

accepted!
between osu and nyu now... can't decided. I liked them both!

anyone who interviewed on nov 29 hear anything yet, either any type of response by mail or email?

i'm in!! found out on Friday, i'm from CT

good luck to everyone waiting. and also anyone on the wait list, I remember Dr. Mejia saying to just talk to her if you are on it and really want to go there - and she will try to help you out!

NYUCD 2015!

AADSAS GPA: 3.15
Sci GPA: 3.22

Just got my packet!! I'm In!! see you all next august!!
Merry Christmas!!!

I'm in.

How do all the Canadians plan on paying for school?