Official PCAT score for July's test is out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i got a 3 lol but i thought it was worse than that bc i didnt have much of the idea of the topic i had... and i believe a lot of people said writing scores arent that important

Members don't see this ad :)
Whooo...now my PharmCas application is complete. My PCAT score was the exact same. Writing section I got a "score" of 4.0 and a "mean" of 3.46...is that good?

i just checked my pharmcas application but it seems like they still havent receive the score... should i call them or anything? (i did put the pcat's testing ID on the account information)

Got a 4 on writing and expected to do better, but whatever. As long as you get higher than the mean, you should be alright.

Got a 4 on writing and expected to do better, but whatever. As long as you get higher than the mean, you should be alright.

what about slightly lower than the mean? lol i was told those writing scores arent that important

VA - 409 63
BI - 455 99
RC - 413 75
QA - 480 99
CH - 91
Comp - 98

WS - 3.0

Lol.. I was still waking up during the writing section and verbal reasoning... good thing I woke up in time for Biology...

And yeah.. I thought they don't care much about the WS...

what about slightly lower than the mean? lol i was told those writing scores arent that important

I guess it depends on the school, but you're right that most don't really care that much about your writing score, as long as it's above or equal to the minimum (some schools don't have a minimum score for subsections).

I didnt even get any e-mail.. glad i checked here.
Scores the same and writing 4.0!

I am ready to go except one transcript that i sent all together have not arrived yet.
I did fast delivery thing for all 5 schools that i have attended. I made a mistake for one school that i attached the wrong cover sheet, so i resent using the regular mail service.
Now, the wrong one that i sent and the new one that i sent later are both received while still one of the fast delivery one has not even arrived yet. So frustrating

i just checked my pharmcas application but it seems like they still havent receive the score... should i call them or anything? (i did put the pcat's testing ID on the account information)
It will take a bit before they post the scores on PharmCAS, the scores are up on the PCAT website...