Official Peer Editing Thread hSDN

JPodel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thread for people who need an essay edited. Well since I made this thread, who would like to review a "Hero" essay for any grammatical errors real quick? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

This is such a great idea!
Thanks! I thought it would help keep a bunch of thread on essay editing needs from being posted! Especially since application season is starting up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I thought it would help keep a bunch of thread on essay editing needs from being posted! Especially since application season is starting up!

Absolutely! P.s. I'd be glad to edit your essay. I won't get to it tonight, but I would be glad to tomorrow! :) You can just email it to me.

If anyone needs a serious critic, PM me your email.

Either expect tears or remember to tell me not to be harsh ;)

"When you're screwing up and nobody says anything to you anymore that means they've given up on you…you may not want to hear it but your critics are often the ones telling you they still love you and care about you and want to make you better."

Last edited:
Would anybody like to edit a narrative for me for my college English class? It's a free write story, the criteria just said there needed to be quotations, obvious description, and a reoccurring theme. Thanks! Let me know and I'll email it to you.

I really need two application essays proof read. Any takers? Thanks guys!

who's good at science technical writing (background research, designing experiments, etc..)? I could use some help...

If anyone can help, please let me know and I'll message you some more information.

Last edited:
Explain what you need help with and I'll try. Can't guarantee anything tho

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry I haven't been able to get on in a while, been extremely busy! Well I need to start writing my application essay. PM me if you are willing to help me get going and answer some questions.

Hello, I would like to offer up my services to anyone who has application essays this college cycle they would like me to take a look at. I am happy to look at essays at any stage of the writing process :p

A bit about me: I am a current applicant to medical school, I graduated from a competitive private college in 2012 with a minor in literature, and I am currently working full time in a vision research lab. I like to help students and wish you guys the best of luck!

Feel free to PM me.

Explain what you need help with on the science paper or PM me about it.

Anyone out there willing to revise and fix, if needed, my college application essay? Less than 500 words so it shouldn't be too bad. Please let me know. Thanks!

Guys, I really need 1 or 2 people who can edit/review my essay within the next day or so. It's super urgent and I'll be sure to help you guys out when you need it. Please let me know! Really need to finish up and submit my application! Thanks!

Guys, I really need 1 or 2 people who can edit/review my essay within the next day or so. It's super urgent and I'll be sure to help you guys out when you need it. Please let me know! Really need to finish up and submit my application! Thanks!

You want to review my Coast Guard Academy essay? It's only 500 words so its not too bad lol. I'll look over yours!

YES! I would love to! I'll PM you!

I need one last reviewer. I want to submit this essay today.

Someone please help!

Thanks.

I need someone to look over a research paper I have. It's pretty interesting, its on EMS (Embryonic stem cells). I need it reviewed tonight. Let me know if any of you have time in a couple of hours to look over the paper and provide immediate feedback. Thanks!