Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmmcdowe

Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In response to the growing desire for more options for off-topic posts, this thread is for discussions that extend beyond the scope of our pre-professional forums. Please be advised, that while this thread is for respectful discussions that are not typically on topic for the pre-allopathic forum, the Terms of Service still apply to all posts.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
In response to the growing desire for more options for off-topic posts, this thread is for discussions that extend beyond the scope of our pre-professional forums. Please be advised, that while this thread is for respectful discussions that are not typically on topic for the pre-allopathic forum, the Terms of Service still apply to all posts.

So we can post anything random as long as it follows the TOS?

Members don't see this ad :)
yay :D

Maybe we should utilize this thread to have philosophical discussions.

sloths_slow_or_everything_fast_meme_cuipo.jpg

Reactions: 23 users
Most people posting in the class threads are actually members of that class. So I'd expect that more people will actually look at a thread like this.

Or they could be like me and few others and post in all class threads.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Would be interesting to see if this thread surpasses all the class threads combined!

Most people posting in the class threads are actually members of that class. So I'd expect that more people will actually look at a thread like this.

I would hope so. I need more to occupy myself with some days of the week when the 2017 thread is in a lull.

What's better: MD or DO?

Also, why do URM's get all the benefits?

Discuss.

Discuss.

You'll never be a good doctor if you ask questions like that.

You'll never be a good doctor if you ask questions like that.

You sound like most of my lecturers... and small group instructors... and classmates. :(

Discuss.

DOs. They get to rub herbs and **** all up in it.

What kind of benefits are we talking? Welfare? Dance moves? Gun play?

You sound like most of my lecturers... and small group instructors... and classmates. :(

Yeah, we get together on Tuesdays and come up with sweet burns to get you with. BURN!

So: Here is a question I've had for a minute. I tried to start learning violin over winter break. Is learning violin compatible with med school? I am borrowing an instrument from a friend but I don't want to buy my own only to be so busy that it ends up in the closet for 4 years.

So: Here is a question I've had for a minute. I tried to start learning violin over winter break. Is learning violin compatible with med school? I am borrowing an instrument from a friend but I don't want to buy my own only to be so busy that it ends up in the closet for 4 years.

Violin is boring. +pissed+

You can give it a try.

Yes it'll be a great addition, you can play it while whining. Also perfect for pre-med...+pity+

Piano and Guitar is where it's at!

Yes it'll be a great addition, you can play it while whining. Also perfect for pre-med...+pity+

Bonus, I also get an SDN violinist icon!

So far all I can do is some simple folksy fiddle music, but right now I'm trying to figure out a couple punk rock covers. +pity+

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEpKMfjbYh0[/YOUTUBE]

Nothing beats the Vuvuzela :D