Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You'll be proud of me, @mehc012! I'm finally watching Firefly!!
Not proud of you...happy FOR you!
:soexcited::highfive:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Watching a lot of Archer, Grey's Anatomy, and The Office. It has been a good summer.

Members don't see this ad :)
NHL draft 2015: First-round picks, scouting reports

20. Minnesota Wild - C Joel Eriksson-Ek. Two-way center is a strong competitor at both ends. Development curve is headed straight up - made significant progress each time we saw him. Tough to play against, persistent and tenacious. Physically strong but still gangly and has a great frame to fill out. Wins battles and knocks opposing players off the puck consistently. Works hard every shift. Finishes checks. Strong defensively and does lots of little things away from the puck. Positionally sound, excellent d-zone awareness, comes back deep in own end to help his defenseman and can play a shutdown role late in games. Has a powerful stride and improving quickness. Fine hands and displays great patience and protection skills with the puck. Draws opposing players in, then makes short touch passes to open linemates, showing good vision. Has an awesome drag-'n-shoot move. Gets great torque on his snapshots. Strong on his stick and excellent on faceoffs.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/2015/06/26/nhl-draft-2015-first-round-picks-capsules/29360401/
I'm pumped about the Reilly signing too. He was so fun to watch at the U

Reactions: 1 user
For all you bodybuilders, I've been doing some weight training but I want to start to step it up. (I want mad gainz ::flexing bicep emoji:::cool:) Any advice/ resources?

I'm pumped about the Reilly signing too. He was so fun to watch at the U

It's gonna be a great season in Minnesota ;-)

Hopes are high! The Timberwolves got Towns. The Vikings got AP back and General Bridgewater is maturing quite nicely. The Wild will have Dubnyk back, Rielly on board, Dumba is coming along nicely.......... I am a little worried about Ryan Suter getting too many minutes and essentially being a liability on the ice as a result (so hopefully that's cut back), etc.

Either way: Wild make the playoffs and we'll see from there
Vikings stay competitive and maybe are the 5th/6th seed or come very close.
Timberwolves have a great season, build chemistry, probably don't have high odds of the landing a 4th straight #1 overall pick, and set themselves up nicely for next year. The Lynx should be super competitive.
The Twins collapse late in the season or not. Then again it's baseball, fun to go to hang out in the bleachers pass out and then take the wife shopping to MOA ;)
The U of M has a great season on ice for both the mens/womens team, the basketball team might be better, the football team has high hopes under Jerry Kill who is kinda like a baby Mike Zimmer, and the baseball team exists.

Cheers!

What would you guys do?

-Seiko Men's SNA411
-Citizen Men's Nighthawk Eco-Drive Watch BJ7000-52E
-Casio G-Shock GWA-1100

Edit: Okay I bought the Citizen Eco-Drive Nighthawk BJ7008-51E

Last edited:
Sooo...who wants to write my secondaries for me?

If I ever got into med school admin I would make secondaries into madlibs and whoever made the best one wins!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@mehc012 avatar update bump

tumblr_lofv6eu1YT1qat986o1_400.gif

tumblr_mcmq85TwfL1rhagjoo1_500.gif
I've been informed that I have to go back to River eventually, but I think I have to wait until the World Cup high wears off and I stop thinking that Lloyd is more of a BAMF than River!

We had a bad thunderstorm last night.

image.jpg

It's about 15 ft long with a 4 ft bit sticking through my ceiling -_-

I gotta say, the feeling of finally submitting is amazing!!!!

Real talk: how many of you all are seriously rethinking some of the things you said in your personal statement after all this reflection on secondary essays?

Really wishing I would have pre-written my secondaries now...

Haven't peeked in here in a hot second... How's everyone's summer been?

You play Ultimate? The more i know!
7 years and going strong!
Well, I did take a few years' hiatus after I tore my ACL trying to go after a badly overthrown disc in the endzone, but still!

I'm actually excited about the fall lol. Are you ready for med school?!

I think i'm ready? After seeing the first block schedule, I'm sorta shocked how much stuff there is... But i keep telling myself if I made it this far, I can handle it. Orientation starts tomorrow and class the week after! wish me luck!

Are you starting this fall too?

I think i'm ready? After seeing the first block schedule, I'm sorta shocked how much stuff there is... But i keep telling myself if I made it this far, I can handle it. Orientation starts tomorrow and class the week after! wish me luck!

Are you starting this fall too?
The Force is strong with you so I know you'll rock it!

I'm looking for some advice on to tone up my legs? Any crossfitters in here?

How's everyone? It has been a minute, brehs.

Don't know about you people, but there's less than a month left until college football comes back and I couldn't be more excited.

Don't know about you people, but there's less than a month left until college football comes back and I couldn't be more excited.
I'm watching the NFL pre season tonight. 1 hunnid! But those teams suck. Go Pack Go!

I got to watch the AUDL championships in person this weekend, it was awesome!

I'm watching the NFL pre season tonight. 1 hunnid! But those teams suck. Go Pack Go!
Holy crap you're a cheese head??

I follow college more because I went to a school in the south and CFB is a religion/culture of its own. If you don't watch CFB down here, you might as well tell people you're from the north and move there because you will be treated as an outcast.