Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Steady job, large salary, and perceived intelligence are just a few things women detest actually.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Regarding male MDs/DOs towards females of any occupation/background? Do physicians get women? Women thrown at them?
Perhaps. But you still gotta have game. For me personally, I never say I'm going to medical school (I know it's different for medical students vs. doctors). I say I'm an art major interested in cartoon making so that I know they're not attracted to me for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes. The moment you receive your MD degree, the hottest women across the world will sense it and then they will converge en masse on your location.

No more wondering if you should approach that woman in the bar.
No more practicing your pick-up lines in front of the mirror.
No more trying to figure out if the woman you're with is hinting at sex or if she finds you utterly repulsive.
Because now, you are a doctor, a man that is irresistible to all women (except the ugly ones and the tranny ones cuz, you know, ewww, yuck).

Reactions: 1 user
Why would you want a woman thrown at you

You're right. OP, you probably won't get chicks, but you'll get fecal matter thrown at you for sure at least once or twice during residency (or so I hear)

From what I've seen it helps a fair bit but only within your own league. By the time you graduate though the girls you have in mind are all taken if they're worth dating at all.

Its likely the result of the weekend hangover. SDN style :hungover::dead:
I doubt it lol.

"Hey man, you've been on SND or whatever for three hours. Have a beer."

"Uh, no thanks. I have to keep my mind sharp. I'm going to start studying for step 1 tomorrow."

"What's that?"

"What's step 1?! Hah! You don't know what step 1 is. Now I have something to put on the funny quotes thread!"

Doctors absolutely get women thrown at them. I avoid putting on my white coat in public just because it was getting overly annoying trying to stop all the hot, sexy women from trying to shove me into a public bathroom to have hot dirty sex right there. In fact, I was just fired from my hospital for hygiene violations as my scrubs were too drenched in the vaginal juices of my patient's wives. Excuse any typos I may have made, it's kind of hard to type when a sexy nurse is under your desk pulling down your pants just thinking "wow he's an MD, I can't believe it."

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Our out-patient pediatrician married an 18 year old girl right out of residency. And she's 10/10. Gold diggers and trophy wives bruh.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just had a DO come give a lecture at a prestigious foot and ankle fellowship where I work, dude is a beast. What matters at the end of the day is your fellowship/residency depending on your specialty

Our out-patient pediatrician married an 18 year old girl right out of residency. And she's 10/10. Gold diggers and trophy wives bruh.

Yikes. I hope you found that sufficiently creepy of him, and aren't just pinning the label of "gold digger" on someone who is fresh out of high school/adolescence. While the newly minted adult may in fact be interested in money, I find it pretty gross that someone in their late 20s/early 30s, a pediatrician no less, was interested in an 18 year old.

Edit: saw the new posts. Leaving my post still for anyone reading in the future...

Someone watches too much Grays Anatomy

If this were the case, I would still be holding out on McDreamy/McSteamy and not with my current ball and chain.

Yikes. I hope you found that sufficiently creepy of him, and aren't just pinning the label of "gold digger" on someone who is fresh out of high school/adolescence. While the newly minted adult may in fact be interested in money, I find it pretty gross that someone in their late 20s/early 30s, a pediatrician no less, was interested in an 18 year old.

Edit: saw the new posts. Leaving my post still for anyone reading in the future...

Yeah damn two consenting adults having a relationship, how gross

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah damn two consenting adults having a relationship, how gross

Pray tell what a 30 year old and an 18 year old have in common? Don't act as if it's not a weird when the high school teacher dates an 18 year old, this is no different. Having been an 18 year old courted by an older man I am very comfortable being grossed out by that relationship and know all too well the manipulative power dynamics that can be at play when someone fresh into adulthood dates someone far older. 18 years does not maturity make. Consenting adults, sure, though I'll maintain something being legal does not make it right.

Pray tell what a 30 year old and an 18 year old have in common? Don't act as if it's not a weird when the high school teacher dates an 18 year old, this is no different. Having been an 18 year old courted by an older man I am very comfortable being grossed out by that relationship and know all too well the manipulative power dynamics that can be at play when someone fresh into adulthood dates someone far older. 18 years does not maturity make. Consenting adults, sure, though I'll maintain something being legal does not make it right.

Why not just worry about your own bedroom and leave other people alone

There isn't anything to worry about in my own but thank you for your concern. I see a lot of casual misogyny on sdn and I like to call it out when I see it, that's all! Implying an 18 year old girl is a gold digger but not realizing that the 30 year old man has agency, if not more agency in this scenario, falls under that umbrella to me. OP even saw how strange that was before I hit "post reply". Have a good night.

Regarding male MDs/DOs towards females of any occupation/background? Do physicians get women? Women thrown at them?
Doctors absolutely get women thrown at them. I avoid putting on my white coat in public just because it was getting overly annoying trying to stop all the hot, sexy women from trying to shove me into a public bathroom to have hot dirty sex right there. In fact, I was just fired from my hospital for hygiene violations as my scrubs were too drenched in the vaginal juices of my patient's wives. Excuse any typos I may have made, it's kind of hard to type when a sexy nurse is under your desk pulling down your pants just thinking "wow he's an MD, I can't believe it."

Well, that's possibly the most vivid... and um... steamy... answer to the question!

Because some of us are f--ing parents, that's why. And some of us have also been criminal defense lawyers, and there is no limit to the sexual violence that some people will perpetrate against children. Actually, I read the initial post and assumed it was some kind of disgusting trolling ... that and the follow-on "just realized how creepy that is" post. But to the extent it is a real story, you really think a person of about 30 has enough time to develop a relationship with an 18 year old, AFTER THE YOUNGER PERSON REACHES THE AGE OF CONSENT, to then propose marriage and have the younger person give some kind of truly consensual consent? I'm all about letting consenting adults do whatever they like, but the point here is that while you may be able to legally contract to buy a car or join the military at 18, the vast majority of 18 year old girls are not in a position to make a truly consensual decision about a sexual relationship and A MARRIAGE to a much older man.

If you want to test it out, just have a night out where you lie to everyone that you're a successful physician. At the end of the night you'll realize that not being a doctor is not the reason you're not getting laid.

I used to think this stereotype was silly and inaccurate. But then one night I floated to the ICU where a bunch of new grads worked, a bunch of young nurses fresh out of nursing school (I am a nurse myself). I was shocked to witness the ladies paging the neurosurgery residents at 2 AM just to flirt with them!

So apparently you should be a neurosurgeon.

This definitely happened.
I used to think this stereotype was silly and inaccurate. But then one night I floated to the ICU where a bunch of new grads worked, a bunch of young nurses fresh out of nursing school (I am a nurse myself). I was shocked to witness the ladies paging the neurosurgery residents at 2 AM just to flirt with them!

If this is true then I'm sure that at least 1 of them was good looking.
A good looking PA or accountant or engineer or whatever will easily beat an average looking surgeon any day of the week.

I think it's a combination of a guy getting the youngest girl he could possibly marry (marry- who knows how long he was courting her beforehand) and the fact that he's in pediatrics. It sets off all the alarm bells.

lmfao everytime I open a troll thread, I hope @Psai has answered so I can lol

Reactions: 2 users
I think it's a combination of a guy getting the youngest girl he could possibly marry (marry- who knows how long he was grooming her beforehand) and the fact that he's in pediatrics. It sets off all the alarm bells.

There, fixed that for you (gently ... I totally agree, of course).

I think it's a combination of a guy getting the youngest girl he could possibly marry (marry- who knows how long he was courting her beforehand) and the fact that he's in pediatrics. It sets off all the alarm bells.

Ah so if he was a surgeon it would be cool

There, fixed that for you (gently ... I totally agree, of course).
I was giving benefit of the doubt in regard to state age of consent laws, how long they met before he got married, and the like. Believe it or not, there's a large number of states where the age of consent is lower than 18 with zero caveats. And it could've been one of those "they just met and ran off and got married" sort of things, given that she's 18 and therefore completely nuts by default.

Basically I don't like to outright call someone a pedophile if they're marrying a person of legal age- I'm just sayin', it don't look good.

Ah so if he was a surgeon it would be cool
Marrying a person of legal age doesn't, by itself, set off any alarm bells. I've got a good friend who was 30 that met an 18 year old (we'd ordered pizza at a party and she was the pizza delivery girl, I'm not even ****ing kidding) and they hit it off making small talk at the door, met up later, and ended up dating. Fast forward five years, they're getting married. It happens. But combine working with kids with not just saying an eighteen year old, but marrying one, which usually takes a bit? Something feels off man. The whole picture seems greater than its parts.

Marrying a person of legal age doesn't, by itself, set off any alarm bells. I've got a good friend who was 30 that met an 18 year old (we'd ordered pizza at a party and she was the pizza delivery girl, I'm not even ****ing kidding) and they hit it off making small talk at the door, met up later, and ended up dating. Fast forward five years, they're getting married. It happens. But combine working with kids with not just saying an eighteen year old, but marrying one, which usually takes a bit? Something feels off man. The whole picture seems greater than its parts.

You realize that was almost definitely a troll post right?
Only 18-19 year old girls I've ever seen with guys that much older have mental issues and are doing the sugar daddy thing. Even 20-21 year olds going beyond mid to late 20s always have issues. And those girls are never into the doctor type either.

You realize that was almost definitely a troll post right?
Only 18-19 year old girls I've ever seen with guys that much older have mental issues and are doing the sugar daddy thing. Even 20-21 year olds going beyond mid to late 20s always have issues. And those girls are never into the doctor type either.
I may or may not have been fairly drunk last night. It breaks my sarcasm meter and troll detector.

I guarantee those residents were pissed to be paged for something inconsequential at 2am. Heck the neurosurgery residents I've had to consult while on inpatient were baseline pissed to be paged no matter the time or reason.

I guarantee those residents were pissed to be paged for something inconsequential at 2am. Heck the neurosurgery residents I've had to consult while on inpatient were baseline pissed to be paged no matter the time or reason.

That's probably because they're doing 100 hours a week and every useless page is another minute of their life they won't ever get back

That's probably because they're doing 100 hours a week and every useless page is another minute of their life they won't ever get back

I mean if you want to call a CSF leak on a patient that had no business being on the floor useless, then sure.

You guessed it.

@Lost in Translation @lostintranslation bump!

361e75a0a5b0013336c1005056a9545d

Marrying a person of legal age doesn't, by itself, set off any alarm bells. I've got a good friend who was 30 that met an 18 year old (we'd ordered pizza at a party and she was the pizza delivery girl, I'm not even ****ing kidding) and they hit it off making small talk at the door, met up later, and ended up dating. Fast forward five years, they're getting married. It happens.

Does it, though?

Does it, though?
I mean, I'm a part of the wedding party, I was there for the engagement, and I've got pics of the engagement (that's the natural requirement of anyone in the internet lol), so I'd say that sometimes it does. I will say it took me and my friends a while to accept things when she first showed up, but hell, his gf is kind of awesome so we all got over it. Plus we had like, five years lol- I mean, she's almost got her master's degree and teaching certificate these days.

Yes it is, but there are certain things that must be taken very seriously.

Yeah I realize that. But still, it's deeply troubling when members keep doing that. There were many such threads in the past that were informative and well worth discussing. Then some wise guy either turns the thread about himself and whines or... well converts the thread into a really nasty discussion. It's annoying and toxic and forces the mods to act on and shut down a promising thread.

Such is the nature of the forums I guess.