Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@TehTeddy @prehealthadvisor55 polar bear bump!!

Polar-Bear-Cubs-Cuddling-With-Mom.gif

Ks6eool.gif

1002f8aad3363fb45edd8f1c1e1b22c9.gif

//dead from cuteness :dead:

I apologize if this is not the most ideal place to put this, but it is exciting, and since pre-meds are studying physics, well, I thought I'd share the link.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Haha. I didn't even see that there was a social pre-med. I didn't think it would belong in sociopolitical. Just thought it was interesting and exciting. :)

Haha. I didn't even see that there was a social pre-med. I didn't think it would belong in sociopolitical. Just thought it was interesting and exciting. :)
I heard about that project on Skeptic's Guide to the Universe. Neat that they "heard" black holes merging, but I'm glad I wasn't asked about it on the MCAT :p

Reactions: 1 user
I get so sad when I hear people so optimistic about Carib schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
GUYS GO SEE DEADPOOL. But don't be an idiot and bring your 3 children under the age of 8 to see it. NOT CHILD FRIENDLY

About to spend the next 20 hours traveling, 15 of which will be stuck in a metal tube.

Justice Scalia has passed.

**** it all.

NeedAccess can go suck a big one. Why should I be required to fill out all this information if I'm going to receive ZERO assistance from my parents for medical school? And why should my mom's 401K factor in to anything? She's not going to get that money for another 10 years.

Do you own/rent/lease a car? MAKE MODEL YEAR!? WHAT THE **** IS THAT.

have you noticed that the trolls seem to be coming out at the end of this cycle, and not at the beginning???

And some pretty vicious ones, too.

I sure love the sound that the Banhammer makes, though!

Reactions: 11 users
Lotta DO vs MD and URM threads lately...

More than just that -- there's just a lot of really uninteresting posts. I hardly look in pre-med allo anymore :(

Reactions: 2 users
Nothing like a good 'ol troll fest to pump some life and adrenaline into pre-med allo.

Reactions: 2 users
And now they're coming up with new topics too. Like the guy who was criticizing the admission of people with lower MCAT/GPA, and the guy today railing against supposed unfairness toward african american applicants...

I actually look forward to seeing that one thread per day where OP spirals out of control and into depths of that sweet, sweet cringe.

I hadn't thought about it, but it all makes sense now. People whose cycles have gone poorly take out their frustration on SDN.

Right now? Umm.. probably the entire poem at the end of To Pimp a Butterfly.

Of all time? "The 'truth' is limitless in its range, if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse it could 'hurt" Lupe

A$AP way back in the day:

Friends turn to foes, foes they be fake. If you listen when ya old head talkin' you'll be straight~ Houston Old Head

Eminem

Thats why we don't called it Detroit we call it Amityville, you can get capped after just having a cavity filled.

On a more serious note:

Wordsmith by Chino XL is probably the best display of lyrical talent that I've ever listened to.

"Hoes, I got hella hoes" -- ASAP MOB :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I love this thread but find it interesting that SDN loves URM culture but dislikes URMs. Crazy. Anyway, Wayne is forever the GOAT.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

"It ain't no thing to walk on water, baby. Long as you know where the rocks is."

I think I’m scared of what the future holds
I was wishing for some things and now am used to those
Every girl I meet thinks I’m ****ing groupie hoes

The honesty of my music has left me too exposed

“I ask em who is it? They say room service. Gimme one minute, she gettin’ a womb service.”

-2 Chainz, MD. Board certified Ob-Gyn.

Reactions: 1 users
Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold,
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe,
When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast,
to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets,
Live on the run, police paying me to give in my gun,
Trick my Wisdom, with the system that imprisoned my son...

I wonder if anyone here recognizes this verse-lol

Rap is still a thing? I only listen to math core/prog metal. I swear it helps with memory recall.

Edit: bro