This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys wanted to know what my next steps should be..
cGPA: 2.79
sGPA: 2.80
MCAT: 17 :( with a split of 8/3/6. I'm re-taking it on the 23rd. Got absolutely destroyed by the VR section.

Should i even bother applying now or should i wait until i see how i do on my MCAT re-take?
Does the 17 completely ruin my chances? I'm trying to get into Barry or Scholl.

You're not in a good position. It may be wise to consider another profession. Pod school is no easy task and your stats suggest that you might struggle. You don't want to end up with 2 years of debt and not be able to pass boards I.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What are my chances for PODIATRY school?

cGPA: 3.25
sGPA: 3.20
MCAT: 18 and retaking on the 15th :/
No shodowing hours with POD. But have 100+ hours of shadowing MDs.

What are my chances for PODIATRY school?

cGPA: 3.25
sGPA: 3.20
MCAT: 18 and retaking on the 15th :/
No shodowing hours with POD. But have 100+ hours of shadowing MDs.
Your chances are slim to none at the moment. It's going to come down to your new mcat score. Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol. I have seen words of encouragements for those who are below my stats. But I appreciate your input. Thanks!

Lol. I have seen words of encouragements for those who are below my stats. But I appreciate your input. Thanks!

I don't think I would say you don't have a chance. People get in with your stats all the time. It is getting a bit late in the cycle, but there are still spots. Don't give up!

Chances at Temple, Kent, and DMU? Thanks.
UG cGPA: 2.78, sGPA: 2.75 (3.38/3.93 last 42 credits) My DO app GPA is 3.12/3.04.
Optometry school 20 years ago: 1.47
MCAT: 28 (9/9/10)
Plenty of ECs and work experience. Pod shadowing later this month.
Good looking MCAT.

You're good for Temple and Kent. DMU has a smaller class size and your probably won't meet the GPA cut off.

Hello Everyone!

As you can clearly see from my username, I initially wanted to be a DO/MD but over the past two years, many factors have led to me changing my mind. I have now been looking into both PA programs and Podiatry programs and find both very interesting :)

Of course before applying to Podiatry schools (2015-2016 cycle) I would like to know if I am a competitive applicant. I would really appreciate the advice :)

Here are my stats:

-32 year old female from California
-3.49 cumm GPA
-3.56 science GPA

-21 MCAT score (PS 7 VR 6 BS 8) although I was scoring 28's on practice exams. Not willing to retake.
-all pre-req courses I received A's and have a substantial upward trend
-240 hours direct patient contact in a Clinical Extender program
-5 months as a department coordinator for the Clinical Care Extender program
-3 years of stem cell research with a 2nd author publication and I attended 2 conferences to present my research.
-40 hours of shadowing an M.D
-40 hours shadowing a resident physician at a low income HIV clinic in which I helped review cases with residents. I also helped acquire preliminary data for her NIH grant proposal for a study she was initiating to conduct.
-2 years as mission delivery chair for the American Cancer Society's Relays for Life.

I know that I need to shadow a podiatrist and get a LOR. I will definitely work on that ASAP :)

I really appreciate your help!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Your stats are fine. You will need to shadow a podiatrist and get a letter of recommendation.

Thanks BoilerPod!

What do you think my chances are of getting into Western or Samuel Meritt? I would REALLY like to stay in CA (dream school being Western)

How about Barry, Midwestern or New York? At this point I would only apply at these 5 schools. Chances of interviews/acceptances at these 5?

Thank you!

Anyone else? Would appreciate if others would chime in as well :)

You have a excellent shot at all five schools. Your GPA is above average, MCAT is close to the average, and ECs are extensive. Get that shadowing in and you're golden.

If you haven't already, you can check out the AACPM viewbook to quickly compare your stats to all nine schools. Best of luck!

http://www.aacpm.org/html/careerzone/pdfs/2015 CIB.pdf

Reactions: 1 users
Hello all,

I'm getting ready to send my applications in however I'm very embarassed about my MCAT score.

1. Schools you are applying to: All schools
2. cGPA- 3.5
sGPA- 3.2
3. MCAT Score- 17
4. Podiatry Experience- Plenty of hours (Private practice [one a professor at WesternU], WesternU Patient Care Center)
5. Non-Podiatry Shadowing/Clinical Experience (If Applicable) - Presented gait analysis/basic anatomy for local Nike stores, 2 physical therapy clinics including my college university athletic training, and internal medicine doctor
6. Volunteering - cancer awareness fundraising, kid's work (underprivileged children)

Any feedback is appreciated during this time of extreme nervousness. Thank you all

Hello all,

I'm getting ready to send my applications in however I'm very embarassed about my MCAT score.

2. cGPA- 3.5
sGPA- 3.2
3. MCAT Score- 17
4. Podiatry Experience- Plenty of hours (Private practice [one a professor at WesternU], WesternU Patient Care Center)
5. Non-Podiatry Shadowing/Clinical Experience (If Applicable) - Presented gait analysis/basic anatomy for local Nike stores, 2 physical therapy clinics including my college university athletic training, and internal medicine doctor
6. Volunteering - cancer awareness fundraising, kid's work (underprivileged children)

Any feedback is appreciated during this time of extreme nervousness. Thank you all
GPA looks good. MCAT is as you said.

You may have luck somewhere. If you took your MCAT again and got a better score you could get into a school of your choosing.

Thinking about applying this cycle around April. Would that be too late?

About me: Female, 21 yo, Native American - Filipino - Caucasian

1. Applying to all schools, #1 choice is CSPM
2. cGPA - 3.1
sGPA - 3.0
haven't graduated yet, so I have 4 more classes to raise this by a few points
3. MCAT 26
4. Shadowed pods at the Bay Area Foot Care Clinic for 17 hours. Can set up shadowing of a pod at the PAMF for more hours. Bay Area Foot Care said they would write me a LOR in a heartbeat.
5. not much clinical experience, unless being in the athletic training room for my own foot ailments counts
6. have one volunteer experience raising money for the typhoon relief in the Philippines
work two jobs concurrently while in school
have competed for the university as D1 athlete all four years and on track to earn my varsity letter this spring
(if my feet hold up !)

THANK YOU for the advice in advance

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
You're good.

Why not just apply now? You certainly don't want to be on the wait list if you know you can be accepted.

If I were you I would get my app completed and send it in while waiting for LOR's to come in.

You're good.

Why not just apply now? You certainly don't want to be on the wait list if you know you can be accepted.

If I were you I would get my app completed and send it in while waiting for LOR's to come in.

I am allowed to submit my application with my transcript still in progress as well as my letters of recommendation?

I am allowed to submit my application with my transcript still in progress as well as my letters of recommendation?

Absolutely! Before you matriculate you will have to send in your final transcripts. But you do not need to wait until all your classes have completed. As far as you letters of recommendation, get them sent as soon as you can, but it doesn't need to be at the same time as the app. Best of luck.

Hello all,

2. cGPA- 3.5
sGPA- 3.2
3. MCAT Score- 17

I agree with SLCpod. Your GPA looks solid and you might get in somewhere but your best bet is probably try to retake that MCAT if you can squeeze one in before March or April.

Chances at Temple, Kent, and DMU? Thanks.
UG cGPA: 2.78, sGPA: 2.75 (3.38/3.93 last 42 credits) My DO app GPA is 3.12/3.04.
Optometry school 20 years ago: 1.47
MCAT: 28 (9/9/10)
Plenty of ECs and work experience. Pod shadowing later this month.

Did you apply to DMU DO program? If you did then you can't apply to the DPM program the same cycle year. Your GPA is a bit low but your MCAT score is great. I'm pretty sure your chances at Temple and Kent are good.

Chances at any school? & will schools ask me to take the new MCAT for admission because of my low MCAT score?

Double major: Bio & Neuroscience
GPA: 3.94, sGPA: 3.90 (my school does not have grade inflation at all, worked really hard for my GPA)
MCAT: 19 (7PS, 6BS, 6VR, I was ranging high 20s on the practice exams, I have no idea what happened during exam day. Don't really want to take the new MCAT..)
Will be shadowing a DPM starting next month
Lots of research experience (3 years)
Lots of volunteering experiences
Leader of many organizations
2 strong Recommendation letters for sure

Chances at any school? & will schools ask me to take the new MCAT for admission because of my low MCAT score?

Double major: Bio & Neuroscience
GPA: 3.94, sGPA: 3.90 (my school does not have grade inflation at all, worked really hard for my GPA)
MCAT: 19 (7PS, 6BS, 6VR, I was ranging high 20s on the practice exams, I have no idea what happened during exam day. Don't really want to take the new MCAT..)
Will be shadowing a DPM starting next month
Lots of research experience (3 years)
Lots of volunteering experiences
Leader of many organizations
2 strong Recommendation letters for sure

i suggest you retake the mcat. It might make a difference in terms of being granted a $10,000 scholarship if you can get a high 20s like you did in the practice.

Yes it'll make a difference in scholarships, but I would still try. Your MCAT is slightly below average, but not out of the question. Your gpa will definitely make up for it a bit (I understand schools with no grade inflation). Retaking might help, but you may not really need to.

i suggest you retake the mcat. It might make a difference in terms of being granted a $10,000 scholarship if you can get a high 20s like you did in the practice.

If it were still the old MCAT, I would have definitely retaken it. But since the MCAT is changing I'm not sure if it's even worth putting my time and energy...
Do you think my low MCAT gives me a slim chance of getting in?

If it were still the old MCAT, I would have definitely retaken it. But since the MCAT is changing I'm not sure if it's even worth putting my time and energy...
Do you think my low MCAT gives me a slim chance of getting in?

You'll get in somewhere.

Bit of a complicated situation but I would appreciate any input if possible. I've made the decision to pursue Podiatry and I know that it's late in the application cycle, however, I wanted to gauge what you all think regarding applying or not for Fall 2015 admission.

My GPA is 3.3/3.1 and MCAT score is waiting to come in since I took it on January 15. I project somewhere between 20-24, so not that good. I really want to attend AZPOD or DMU but I know those are smaller schools with higher requirements as compared to the other schools. I'm debating whether or not to apply this cycle just to have maybe a slight chance of getting accepted, and if not, I will apply first thing when the next application cycle opens up and probably to other schools as well.

Thing is, should I bother with asking recommendations from professors/podiatrists for this cycle, applying just to schools that I would like to get accepted to? Would it look bad if I ask them now and then if I don't get in (real possibility considering they are schools with higher stats, smaller class sizes, late in application cycle), and then have to ask them again for next year? Or should I just wait and apply first thing when the next cycle opens up? My ECs are about average, nothing special. I know if difficult to gauge because I don't have an official MCAT score yet but I'm predicting 20-24 so not too good.

Basically, I'm trying to ask if I should hurry up and submit my application with an unknown MCAT score and letters of rec, even though it's late in the cycle and I would be only applying to schools I really want to: AZPOD and DMU. Or should I just wait and apply next cycle and avoid having to ask professors/podiatrists for another letter of rec another time if I don't get in this time?

Thanks for the input!

Hi everyone!
I've started to look into pod these past few months (I work in assisted living so I got to know the pod there pretty well, and it seems to be pretty interesting)
I'm thinking about applying, but am going to shadow a bit before deciding. When should I submit my app by? Would I be okay submitting in by April 1st, or should I get it in as soon as possible?

Here are my stats
1. Schools you are applying to: Temple, NY, Scholl
2. cGPA- 3.8
3. MCAT Score- 30
4. Podiatry Experience- starting in February (aim to get at least 20 hours in February)
5. Non-Podiatry Shadowing/Clinical Experience (If Applicable) - 200+ hours shadowing MD, 40 hours shadowing in various departments in a hospital
6. Volunteering - 150+ hours volunteering with seniors, and in a hospital
7. Research- Researched and presented a senior thesis, worked in a cancer lab over the summer

Thank you!

Bit of a complicated situation but I would appreciate any input if possible. I've made the decision to pursue Podiatry and I know that it's late in the application cycle, however, I wanted to gauge what you all think regarding applying or not for Fall 2015 admission.

My GPA is 3.3/3.1 and MCAT score is waiting to come in since I took it on January 15. I project somewhere between 20-24, so not that good. I really want to attend AZPOD or DMU but I know those are smaller schools with higher requirements as compared to the other schools. I'm debating whether or not to apply this cycle just to have maybe a slight chance of getting accepted, and if not, I will apply first thing when the next application cycle opens up and probably to other schools as well.

Thing is, should I bother with asking recommendations from professors/podiatrists for this cycle, applying just to schools that I would like to get accepted to? Would it look bad if I ask them now and then if I don't get in (real possibility considering they are schools with higher stats, smaller class sizes, late in application cycle), and then have to ask them again for next year? Or should I just wait and apply first thing when the next cycle opens up? My ECs are about average, nothing special. I know if difficult to gauge because I don't have an official MCAT score yet but I'm predicting 20-24 so not too good.

Basically, I'm trying to ask if I should hurry up and submit my application with an unknown MCAT score and letters of rec, even though it's late in the cycle and I would be only applying to schools I really want to: AZPOD and DMU. Or should I just wait and apply next cycle and avoid having to ask professors/podiatrists for another letter of rec another time if I don't get in this time?

Thanks for the input!
First of all, your MCAT score is very important, and getting 20 or 24 makes a HUGE difference. It is 4 points. You should definitely know your score before applying. Especially, most people do worse on a real MCAT than on practice ones. DMU average MCAT is 23, GPA 3.41/3.27. AZPOD MCAT 24, GPA 3.51/3.37. Range is different, it seems like some people got in even with 18-19. So my point is if you really get 24, you should be fine applying. I guess 23 will be ok too. However, earlier you apply better.
You can wait next year, and try to improve your MCAT and try to get some scholarship from them if you get really good MCAT. I talked to different people, and actual school you go to does not matter that much. It is what you will make out of it. So you should apply to more schools, see maybe you will visit and like other schools even more.
About letters of recommendation, you can always ask professors/podiatrists for 2 copies, and tell them you will send it yourself. So, if you do not want to annoy those people twice, just do that. Or tell them to send you an email, and save electronic copy on your computer, if needed, print and let them sign it.
Unless you think you will improve your application significantly, you should apply now. It is not too late. Also, consider other schools, they are all good.

Hi everyone!
I've started to look into pod these past few months (I work in assisted living so I got to know the pod there pretty well, and it seems to be pretty interesting)
I'm thinking about applying, but am going to shadow a bit before deciding. When should I submit my app by? Would I be okay submitting in by April 1st, or should I get it in as soon as possible?

Here are my stats
2. cGPA- 3.8
3. MCAT Score- 30
4. Podiatry Experience- starting in February (aim to get at least 20 hours in February)
5. Non-Podiatry Shadowing/Clinical Experience (If Applicable) - 200+ hours shadowing MD, 40 hours shadowing in various departments in a hospital
7. Research- Researched and presented a senior thesis, worked in a cancer lab over the summer

Thank you!
Hey, you will definitely get in to all those schools, but apply early. It seemed to me like schools did not care much about shadowing unless you did none. Temple requires LOR from podiatrist, NY does not, not sure about Scholl. The problem is with your stats, if applied early you would get probably maximum available merit based scholarship. So try to make sure you get advantage of it.

Thanks for the input!

Just get your app ready and submit. You want DMU and AZ to get it as soon as possible. Even if you are on the lower end of MCAT scores there is still a chance. At this point there are still spots and a few people have probably committed to more than one school because they are still deciding so even more spots could open up.

When you ask your professors for LOR's they will write them for you without mentioning a specific school but rather the ability you will have as a med student. That means you can use the LOR's now and next cycle. The schools won't notice it either.

One more comment: If you would be applying to more than these two schools next cycle why not just do that now? You'll definitely get into a school with a larger class size.

Hi everyone!

Here are my stats
2. cGPA- 3.8
3. MCAT Score- 30

Thank you!
You're good.

I would get your app in ASAP just so you can be sure to get into a school of your choosing (assuming seats fill up at one you want) and get a scholarship. If scholarships run out then you are out of a lot of EASY money.

The most important thing would be to make sure you want to do podiatry. You have the stats to go about any direction you want to in medicine.

Hey, you will definitely get in to all those schools, but apply early. It seemed to me like schools did not care much about shadowing unless you did none. Temple requires LOR from podiatrist, NY does not, not sure about Scholl. The problem is with your stats, if applied early you would get probably maximum available merit based scholarship. So try to make sure you get advantage of it.

You're good.

I would get your app in ASAP just so you can be sure to get into a school of your choosing (assuming seats fill up at one you want) and get a scholarship. If scholarships run out then you are out of a lot of EASY money.

The most important thing would be to make sure you want to do podiatry. You have the stats to go about any direction you want to in medicine.

Thank you guys!
I'll submit my app ASAP (I just need to finish up my personal statement, and then I'll be done)
I've already had my transcripts sent in, and have asked for my pre-health committee letter packet to be sent in.
Once I've shadowed for a few weeks, I'll ask the podiatrist for a letter, but I'll send everything else in before!
Hopefully I can get that scholarship money!

Thanks for the input!

Have you considered using Interfolio? Your letter writers can upload their recommendations directly and they will be saved in your account indefinitely. Once the letters are uploaded, you can redeliver them next year without notifying the writer. The small annual fee is worth the convenience. As a side note, sending the letters yourself may not be permitted at some schools, as the potential for forgery exists. Hope this helps!

Hi everyone!

Here are my stats
2. cGPA- 3.8
3. MCAT Score- 30

Thank you!

Shadow in Feb and you should know by then if this is the field for you. Then apply right away. You should have no problem getting into any of those schools you listed. You'll probably get some nice scholarships too. Best of luck to you and congrats on your accomplishments thus far.

Thanks for the input!

Come back in two weeks and ask again with your official MCAT score. As someone else pointed out, that MCAT score is important in deciding if those two schools you listed are within your range. But worst case scenario is you get a 20, I would still apply and see what happens. Don't lose hope on this cycle just yet. Best of luck and I look forward to seeing an update from you.

Shadow in Feb and you should know by then if this is the field for you. Then apply right away. You should have no problem getting into any of those schools you listed. You'll probably get some nice scholarships too. Best of luck to you and congrats on your accomplishments thus far.

Thank you! I'll definitely do that!

Guess it's time for the annual posting of the "Unofficial KSUCPM2015 Guide to Getting into Podiatry School"...US & international copyrights pending. One more time before graduation:

In a (most likely, once again, futile) attempt to provide clarity/ease fears, here are some personal observations after 4 years of school and some work in the admissions office.

Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and not endorsed by KSUCPM in any way.

-If you have a GPA, especially sGPA, above 3.0, you are good
-if you have an MCAT above 25 you are good
-if you have one of the above, but not the other, take your GPA times 10 and add it to your MCAT. If that number is above 52 and your sGPA is above 2.7 and your MCAT is above 22, you are probably good to be interviewed just make sure you kill that interview.
-If you have neither 3.0 nor 25, the 52 rule is still probably a decent predictor, still.

Cold Hard Facts (ESPN/Coors lawsuit probably still pending, even though I'm pretty sure they stopped running that segment):

-If your undergrad sGPA is below 2.7, it will be EXTREMELY hard for you to handle the curriculum at ANY school of ANY kind of medicine. Not impossible, but you will have to work your tail off in a way you never have before.
-If your MCAT is below 22, you will quite possibly have trouble passing boards, given that it is a standardized test, if nothing else. Also, cannot speak for other schools but MCAT 22 is the stated minimum for Kent (I know there are exceptions you may know/have heard from friends of friends of friends, just reading off the handbook here, people).
-If you have done a ton of research/EC's in undergrad, that is great and admissions people love to see it and you should do them BUT, GPA and MCAT are decent enough predictors of med school success and if you're scoring low on MCAT's and getting more C's than anything else, you need to really be honest with yourself and think if you're going to be able to handle a 20+ credit hour/semester all science curriculum.
-Recognize that numbers of any kind that are thrown around by admissions offices are easily manipulated. Recognize also that admissions offices are part HR department and part marketing department. Choose the school at which you feel that you personally fit in the best.

That said, good luck to everyone starting at every school in August and to those applying for c/o 2019! Am I really that old?

hey guys! okay chance me:
overall gpa = 3.27
science gpa = 3.14
non-science gpa = 3.61
mcat = 24
my problem is i got 2 Fs on 2 science courses during my sophomore year b/c i was dealing with something and didn't drop (i should have), i honestly didn't think those grades would matter in the future but now that mistake is haunting me, sigh. but after that semester, i was able to get my ish together and got through my last 73 credit hours with a 3.64 gpa, which consisted of mostly upper level science classes. i plan on applying in february after im done with shadowing a pod, so what are my chances? do u think i should still bother to apply with those haunting Fs?

oh yeah, the schools i was thinking about applying to are NYCPM, CSPM, Barry, Scholl, Kent, and Temple

Did you retake the classes?

From your stats you have great chances at the schools depending on spots available. I am certain that you will end up having to choose between some of them. Best of luck!!

Did you retake the classes?

From your stats you have great chances at the schools depending on spots available. I am certain that you will end up having to choose between some of them. Best of luck!!

thanks for your quick reply. and i transferred schools after that semester and my new school only offered one of those two science classes, so i only retook the one they offered (genetics). the other science class i didn't retake since it wasn't offered but i took a whole bunch of upper level bio classes and my grades in those were mostly As.

hey guys! okay chance me:
overall gpa = 3.27
science gpa = 3.14
non-science gpa = 3.61
mcat = 24
my problem is i got 2 Fs on 2 science courses during my sophomore year b/c i was dealing with something and didn't drop (i should have), i honestly didn't think those grades would matter in the future but now that mistake is haunting me, sigh. but after that semester, i was able to get my ish together and got through my last 73 credit hours with a 3.64 gpa, which consisted of mostly upper level science classes. i plan on applying in february after im done with shadowing a pod, so what are my chances? do u think i should still bother to apply with those haunting Fs?

oh yeah, the schools i was thinking about applying to are NYCPM, CSPM, Barry, Scholl, Kent, and Temple

Your stats do not bad at all, even with the Fs. You will be fine with most of the schools you listed. Make sure you are prepared to explain if asked. Best of luck.

I think it is the drop in MCAT. A 7 pt jump to 22 shows great improvement. U shoulda stopped there. The drop back down to 17 indicates the 22 might have been a fluke.

Scholl, Temple, NYCPM, and Kent are the four largest schools

Hey everyone, just wondering about my numbers and chances. I have a 2.91 cumulative and a 2.74 science GPA. I definitely have an upward trend, with a 3.3 average gpa for my last 4 semesters of college. I took the MCAT this past fall and scored a 27. I have 124 hours shadowing a podiatrist here in Columbia, MO. (I go to the University of Missouri). As far as Extracurriculars, I was head of my fraternity's philanthropy for the last 2 semesters of college. So ya... Basically tell me if I've got a shot. Cut and dry, please.

You will get in somewhere. Apply to the bigger schools. Kent, Temple, NY, and Scholl.

Hey everyone, just wondering about my numbers and chances. I have a 2.91 cumulative and a 2.74 science GPA. I definitely have an upward trend, with a 3.3 average gpa for my last 4 semesters of college. I took the MCAT this past fall and scored a 27. I have 124 hours shadowing a podiatrist here in Columbia, MO. (I go to the University of Missouri). As far as Extracurriculars, I was head of my fraternity's philanthropy for the last 2 semesters of college. So ya... Basically tell me if I've got a shot. Cut and dry, please.

There is no loss in applying but your chance of getting in is a stretch. I am a little more skeptical than AzAg.

Best of luck!!

I like your chances to get in solely based on your MCAT score. Depending on how rigorous your major was, I think you have a legitimate shot at admissions. Good luck. I wish you the best. Are you applying this year? If so, spots are filling quickly. You might want to get your application in ASAP.

3.3 avg for the last 4 semesters isn't that great. Curriculum in pod school isn't a joke and if that's the best you can do in undergrad, I would be skeptical of how you would handle the rigorous work in pod school. This is of course my opinion so take it with a grain of salt. Your MCAT score looks nice so hopefully that will be enough for you to get in somewhere. It definitely doesn't hurt to cast your net out and see what you catch. Best of luck.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to get some advice on whether I should apply this cycle or wait until the next so that I have a better chance of getting into the schools with smaller class sizes (specifically DMU/AZPOD). I think my top choices just based on what I've read/heard would be DMU, Scholl, AZPOD, and Temple. Any input would be awesome. Here are my stats:
cGPA: 3.2
sGPA: 3.0
MCAT: 27
Over 50 hrs shadowing (podiatrists)
About 25 hrs shadowing (MD/DOs)
100h rs volunteering at a cancer resource center (only clinical experience)
Got research published during undergrad (only 8th author though)

Also, for those who have received scholarships would you guys be willing to say how much you guys are getting and how that number might change the later you apply in a cycle?

Thanks for the help!