This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If I'm being honest just get the most high yield physics concepts down and don't spend so much time on that particular subject. It's not a huge focus on this new MCAT. I'd worry most about changing the way you think and how to approach the critical analysis and reasoning section. I think if you have a very solid base on your sciences you could have a shot to pull this off. But from what I understand the DAT is pretty much just a science based test and not a critical thinking test like the MCAT. It's a total monster in that regard. Also, I'd recommend not putting too much stock in your AAMC FL. I scored 91st percentile on my last full length in the CARS section and ended up being around 50th on my actual MCAT. Again this could differ wildly from anyone else. I might have choked.
Awesome I may try for it! Just practice questions galore. Tons of passages and cover physics basics. My basic sciences are down solid.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If I'm being honest just get the most high yield physics concepts down and don't spend so much time on that particular subject. It's not a huge focus on this new MCAT. I'd worry most about changing the way you think and how to approach the critical analysis and reasoning section. I think if you have a very solid base on your sciences you could have a shot to pull this off. But from what I understand the DAT is pretty much just a science based test and not a critical thinking test like the MCAT. It's a total monster in that regard. Also, I'd recommend not putting too much stock in your AAMC FL. I scored 91st percentile on my last full length in the CARS section and ended up being around 50th on my actual MCAT. Again this could differ wildly from anyone else. I might have choked.

He/she is right. My first MCAT, I spent most of my time trying to re-learn and know every single concept down to the minute details, and I scored average. The second go around, on the new MCAT, I spent my time (3/4 months) reading endless passages and learning how the questions are formulated and what they're looking for. You want to get extremely familiar with the test itself because the questions are very far from black and white, do you know this concept or not, and more "let's see what happens when BTR1208 has to think critically." Go over weak sections of the test, but really learn the test itself.

Just got an interview invite to kent. Can anyone comment on what to expect and whether my stats are competitive enough to be accepted: 490 MCat, 3.5 sci and cum gpa, currently in a graduate program and will graduate with a 3.8.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite to kent. Can anyone comment on what to expect and whether my stats are competitive enough to be accepted: 490 MCat, 3.5 sci and cum gpa, currently in a graduate program and will graduate with a 3.8.
Can't give you much input on Kent state because I cancelled my interview for there, but I can give my two cents as far as stats go. You have a really solid GPA and your graduate program GPA will do nothing but help your cause. Your MCAT is pretty low though and from the small sample size I have seen on this forum, it seems like Kent has been a little bit picky with MCAT scores. Either way, as long as you have a good interview and can articulate your thoughts well you stand a good chance! Good luck!

If you weren't able to get into dental school you may need to consider if a medical profession is something for you. Podiatry school is hard and you wouldn't want to skim by your first and second year only to fail boards and be in a lot of debt. You can still sign up for the MCAT, take it, apply and get an interview this cycle. There are still plenty of seats at schools with a larger class size.
well i wasnt even rejected from dental school...i decided to change my mind and i think having a 3.7 in my masters of cell and molecular biology for the past two years while working volunteering shadowing and research shows that I can handle the rigor of the medical field and i am goin to take my MCATS and apply for 2017 thank u for the advice! :)

Anybody whose has been accepted to Kent mind sharing their stats?

In an effort to consolidate the "What Are My Chances?" (WAMC) threads and make a single place where pre-pods can request a review of their applications, this thread has been made.

Please make sure to include as much of the list below as possible so that others can give their most accurate opinion.

1. Schools you are applying to
2. cGPA/sGPA
3. MCAT Score
4. Podiatry Experience
5. Non-Podiatry Shadowing/Clinical Experience (If Applicable)
6. Volunteering

Do keep a few things in mind when posting or responding.

1. The members writing a WAMC post are asking for your opinion on where they stand. As anyone who has been through applications knows, it is an expensive and stressful process so please be courteous.

2. Since we are making a single thread to keep WAMC posts in, all other WAMC posts are subject to being moved into this thread.

3. Please keep your posts on track with WAMC and responses to WAMC posts. Since the thread is a large collection of posts, let's not confuse it with off-topic posts.

Hi, this is my first time posting on one of these, so sorry if there's any rules I'm not aware of!
Anyway, I'm a senior in college and up until now was undecided about which health profession I wanted to go into. Now, I am sure that I want to apply to podiatry school. I am passionate about the profession from what I've researched about it, as well as from some personal issues, but I have not shadowed a podiatrist yet -- I will in the next couple months. Here's the rest of my info:
1. I want to apply to all of the US podiatry schools, but I'd prefer NYCPM or Temple
2. cGPA = 3.1, sGPA = 2.7
3. 503 mcat score (equivalent to 27 on the old exam), but I am taking it again and hope to improve.
4. have not shadowed yet, but will shadow 1 doctor before applying.
5. I have shadowed an internist for about 30 hours
6. I have volunteered at a hospital for 30 hours, and I have various community service experience from being vice president of my university's chapter of the Red Cross. I also have a semester's worth of research experience, working with neurodevelopment in c elegans.
Based on these, do I have a good chance of getting into any podiatry school? I've heard that it's better to apply earlier in the cycle, but I won't have all my letters of recommendation until about May. As of now, I only have a letter from my research professor, an ethics of science professor, the internist, and a non science professor. Should I wait until May when I can get science faculty letters, or should I apply as soon as I can get a letter from a podiatrist? And again, what are my overall chances?

Last edited:
Hi, this is my first time posting on one of these, so sorry if there's any rules I'm not aware of!
Anyway, I'm a senior in college and up until now was undecided about which health profession I wanted to go into. Now, I am sure that I want to apply to podiatry school. I am passionate about the profession from what I've researched about it, as well as from some personal issues, but I have not shadowed a podiatrist yet -- I will in the next couple months. Here's the rest of my info:
1. I want to apply to all of the US podiatry schools, but I'd prefer NYCPM or Temple
3. 503 mcat score (equivalent to 27 on the old exam), but I am taking it again and hope to improve.
6. I have volunteered at a hospital for 30 hours, and I have various community service experience from being vice president of my university's chapter of the Red Cross. I also have a semester's worth of research experience, working with neurodevelopment in c elegans.
Based on these, do I have a good chance of getting into any podiatry school? I've heard that it's better to apply earlier in the cycle, but I won't have all my letters of recommendation until about May. As of now, I only have a letter from my research professor, an ethics of science professor, the internist, and a non science professor. Should I wait until May when I can get science faculty letters, or should I apply as soon as I can get a letter from a podiatrist? And again, what are my overall chances?

Don't bother retaking the mcat, your score is fine.

The red flag is the sGPA, since it's below 3.0. I don't think you will be able to get it to 3.0, since it's your senior year, but try to get it close t0 3.0. However, with your decent MCAT, some schools might overlook your GPA.

If you have to wait until May, there might not be a lot of seats left. A lot of podiatry schools have late deadlines (like June), but for competitive/priority deadlines, you will need to apply sooner (latest would be maybe April). Fortunately, NYCPM and Temple are the big schools (other 2 big schools are Kent and scholl), so you might have a chance. I suggest calling the schools and get some advice from admissions. They will be able to tell you more accurate info.

I don't know too much about the letters, since I had everything when I was applying. However, I believe for NYCPM, it doesn't specify that you need a letter from a science faculty (of course, it's better if you do). I'm not sure about other applicants, but based on my experience, almost all the schools will look at your GPA and MCAT score first, in order to determine if you will receive an interview or not (for Scholl, however, they want everything before deciding to give you an interview).

Most importantly, get that shadowing down asap.

Reactions: 2 users
Do specific podiatry schools have pages on here for the incoming class like "DMU COP Class of 2020"?

No like SDN forums so that u can ask general interview questions, stats of students accepted,
General stuff that is specific for those schools. I know the MDs and DOs have something like that. Wasn't sure if there were
Podiatry ones too
Here's something similar to what you're looking for except it hasn't blossomed too much. Most people just use the interview feedback section for anything regarding interview questions. I think it has served most pretty well.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/acceptance-stats-class-of-2020.1173723/

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody whose has been accepted to Kent mind sharing their stats?
3.3 science and regular,
20 old mcat 492 new mcat but i had a **** ton of extra circulars if you wanna message me separately I can give you more details. 6 interviewed on my day and i found 2 others on sdn and they both got in.

Both your GPAs are a red flag but your mcat might make up for it so I wouldnt be too worried. But also look into masters programs where your sgpa can be boosted. The general recommendation is to get two from science faculty and one from any one and one from a pod. i know new york wants one pod 2 any. My spga and gpa were both 3.3 and my mcat scores were 20 and 492 but i had a lot of extracurriculars to pad my app and i got into ny kent and cspm. and got an interview invite to barry. Also I sent 5 letters, a pod, 2 science professors, and 2 staff members

If you get above a 23 on the MCAT (which is not hard to do, please aim for max) you should be good for all 9
Hey
NYCPM has an avg incoming GPA of 3.3 and MCAT of 23...fyi

What about a 22 MCAT (8/6/8) with a sGPA/cGPA 3.45 / 3.48? how are those numbers if I want to go to Samuel Merritt or western and if I submitted around February/March?

I have a lot of experience shadowing two trauma surgeons and I have research experience in a lab, I'm currently trying to get some shadowing experience with a podiatrist.

Also got 2 years volunteering experience in the ER

Hey

What about a 22 MCAT (8/6/8) with a sGPA/cGPA 3.45 / 3.48? how are those numbers if I want to go to Samuel Merritt or western and if I submitted around February/March?

I have a lot of experience shadowing two trauma surgeons and I have research experience in a lab, I'm currently trying to get some shadowing experience with a podiatrist.

Also got 2 years volunteering experience in the ER
you should be fine. I got in with slightly lower stats to samuel merritt

Question
Is it too late to apply??

I'm taking my MCAT end of January and my practice scores have been around 495-500. I might take it again April 1 for improvement would April be too late?
My GPA is low at 3.0
I was a d1 athlete in college, volunteered 300+hr, havent shadowed yet
3-6 letters of rec from 3 professors, high school teacher, boss, doctor (hopefuly the one i shadow)

I was wondering if I should apply this cycle or get my MCAT higher in April and apply next cycle.
I would really like to continue my education rather than wait another year
I am a CA resident and would love to go to Samuel Merrit or WesternU, but Im not picky
Suggestions?

Question
Is it too late to apply??

I'm taking my MCAT end of January and my practice scores have been around 495-500. I might take it again April 1 for improvement would April be too late?
My GPA is low at 3.0
I was a d1 athlete in college, volunteered 300+hr, havent shadowed yet
3-6 letters of rec from 3 professors, high school teacher, boss, doctor (hopefuly the one i shadow)

I was wondering if I should apply this cycle or get my MCAT higher in April and apply next cycle.
I would really like to continue my education rather than wait another year
I am a CA resident and would love to go to Samuel Merrit or WesternU, but Im not picky
Suggestions?
make sure you shadow a podiatrist. with your gpa youll need to get 500 or a bit higher on your mcat. youll want to check online to see what the last mcat schools will accept is. if you wanna message me i can go into more detail

you should be fine. I got in with slightly lower stats to samuel merritt

Thanks for your input! Do you think it's too late though in the cycle if I had everything in by end of March the latest?

Thanks for your input! Do you think it's too late though in the cycle if I had everything in by end of March the latest?
youre going to be on that later end esp because their class is small

Hey so I finally got around to recalculating my GPA. My school shows it with retakes replacing old grades so I had to find a GPA calculator and factor in my old grades as well. I posted a couple weeks ago with all my EC's and stuff so here are my stats with recalculated GPA.
cGPA ~3.16
sGPA ~ 3.02
MCAT- 501

That science GPA nearly killed me when I saw it but I'm wondering how bad it'll affect my chances. Any recommendations for schools with those stats? Do I still have a shot this cycle or is getting kinda late with that lower GPA? My app is all filled out and ready to go. I just started shadowing a podiatrist so that's the only thing I was waiting for to submit the primary.

My preferences would be Midwestern, Western, Samuel Merritt, and Barry but I'm open to advice.

Hey so I finally got around to recalculating my GPA. My school shows it with retakes replacing old grades so I had to find a GPA calculator and factor in my old grades as well. I posted a couple weeks ago with all my EC's and stuff so here are my stats with recalculated GPA.
cGPA ~3.16
sGPA ~ 3.02
MCAT- 501

That science GPA nearly killed me when I saw it but I'm wondering how bad it'll affect my chances. Any recommendations for schools with those stats? Do I still have a shot this cycle or is getting kinda late with that lower GPA? My app is all filled out and ready to go. I just started shadowing a podiatrist so that's the only thing I was waiting for to submit the primary.

My preferences would be Midwestern, Western, Samuel Merritt, and Barry but I'm open to advice.
I think you still have a really good shot for this cycle. Fill out your application and see what happens. I don't know how full the classes are. You can possibly get accepted to all of them.

cGPA ~3.16
sGPA ~ 3.02
MCAT- 501

I know that Midwestern is getting close to filling the class already so the faster you can get it in the better. You might want to consider applying to schools with bigger class sizes if you're set on going to podiatry school this year.

cGPA ~3.16
sGPA ~ 3.02
MCAT- 501

You have a good shot at Barry and Samuel Merritt, not that great of a chance at Midwestern, and not sure about western.

Too late to apply this cycle or should I wait until next?

My stats:
cGPA 3.2
sGPA 3.0
MCAT 27 (will expire this year)

~100 hrs volunteering at cancer resource Center
~75 hrs shadowing 3 different podiatrists
~25 hrs shadowing md/do's
~research for 3 yrs in undergrad with one publication
~2 different jobs post grad in biotech/clinical research
~strong letter of rec from podiatrist

Also, not sure if it will matter but I'm going on a medical mission end of January with actual podiatry residents (the mission itself focuses on treating children with club foot).

My top picks would be temple, scholl, Samuel Merritt, western, and dmu.

I have concerns applying this late because I know a lot of people have already gotten acceptances and some schools already interviewing for wait list but if I apply next cycle I would have to retake the MCAT since mine will be 3 yrs old in March. Any thoughts on chances of getting in for this cycle or on the new MCAT (I've been told it's more difficult)

Any advice would be much appreciated!

My stats:
cGPA 3.2
sGPA 3.0

Also, not sure if it will matter but I'm going on a medical mission end of January with actual podiatry residents (the mission itself focuses on treating children with club foot).

I have concerns applying this late because I know a lot of people have already gotten acceptances and some schools already interviewing for wait list but if I apply next cycle I would have to retake the MCAT since mine will be 3 yrs old in March. Any thoughts on chances of getting in for this cycle or on the new MCAT (I've been told it's more difficult)

Put your app together and apply ASAP. You could get it in before you leave on your trip and when you get back you'll have interview invites waiting.

Last edited:

My stats:
cGPA 3.2
sGPA 3.0

If you apply asap you should get in. Scholl is pretty big so that's one of your best bets

Put your app together and apply ASAP. You could get it in before you leave on your trip and when you get back you'll have interview invites waiting.

So if I submit by end of next week, when can i expect them to verify and send out my app to schools? Will the turn-around time be faster this time of year or about the same? My transcripts have already been received.

Thanks!

So if I submit by end of next week, when can i expect them to verify and send out my app to schools? Will the turn-around time be faster this time of year or about the same? My transcripts have already been received.

Thanks!

I don't know how long it will take but it will be shorter than during the first of the cycle. Getting your transcripts there is usually the complicated part. Go and double check how you entered your grades and classes so there are no hiccups in the process.

Good luck!

Hey do you guys think I have a chance. I am majoring in Microbiology with a minor in health promotion. I will be graduation with a GPA close to 3.0. I haven't taken the MCAT yet but I am studying for it. I went on a medical mission trip and did 1000 hours at a pediatric clinic in a middle eastern country. I have done 50 hours of shadowing a podiatrist. I have almost 2000 hours of biomedical research. I volunteered at a nursing home for 200 hours. I tutored underprivileged children after school for 100 hours.

Hey do you guys think I have a chance. I am majoring in Microbiology with a minor in health promotion. I will be graduation with a GPA close to 3.0. I haven't taken the MCAT yet but I am studying for it. I went on a medical mission trip and did 1000 hours at a pediatric clinic in a middle eastern country. I have done 50 hours of shadowing a podiatrist. I have almost 2000 hours of biomedical research. I volunteered at a nursing home for 200 hours. I tutored underprivileged children after school for 100 hours.
You're pretty much going to get the same answer anywhere you go on here. Can't really speculate much without an MCAT. I will say your MCAT is probably going to be the most important part of your app. With a lower GPA you're going to need to perform pretty well.

Hi everyone, first time here on SDN. Just want to know what my chances are this cycle.

1. I am applying to all 9 schools; applied to Kent, NYCPM, and Temple in November. Applied to the other 6 these past two weeks.
2. cGPA: 3.28, sGPA: 2.93 (had a little trouble with Ochem 2, was forced to retake but ended up finally getting an A and a solid LOR from my Ochem professor)
3. Took the MCAT in September, 1st and only try: 501 (127 Phys/Chem; 128 CARS; 122 Bio; 124 Psych) (super upset with my Bio score considering I took Biochem and was a Biology major in undergrad)
4. Currently shadowing a DPM, have ~50 hrs so far.
5+6. Have ~50 hrs shadowing a group of anesthesiologists and nurses in a post op recovery room, Volunteered as an EMT for half a year during college, Had a 2 month summer clinical internship in Israel doing EKGs in the ER of a hospital and shadowing a few primary care physicians. Also assisted an MD in his clinical research, mainly helping with publication citations and helping with experiment design. (Reason I have so much non-podiatry clinical experience is I wasn't exactly sure whether I wanted to be an MD, go to nursing, physical therapy, etc. Just knew I loved medicine, then I found out about Podiatry and I am loving it).

So far I have been offered interviews at Temple and NYCPM and am scheduled to have those interviews in mid-Feb. From what I have read on SDN though, those schools have such large classes, that getting an interview isn't much of a big deal. Is this true? Also did I apply too late in the cycle to have a chance at smaller places like AZPOD and DMU? Ok, starting to ramble, what are my chances this cycle?

-Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone, first time here on SDN. Just want to know what my chances are this cycle.

1. I am applying to all 9 schools; applied to Kent, NYCPM, and Temple in November. Applied to the other 6 these past two weeks.
2. cGPA: 3.28, sGPA: 2.93 (had a little trouble with Ochem 2, was forced to retake but ended up finally getting an A and a solid LOR from my Ochem professor)
3. Took the MCAT in September, 1st and only try: 501 (127 Phys/Chem; 128 CARS; 122 Bio; 124 Psych) (super upset with my Bio score considering I took Biochem and was a Biology major in undergrad)
4. Currently shadowing a DPM, have ~50 hrs so far.
5+6. Have ~50 hrs shadowing a group of anesthesiologists and nurses in a post op recovery room, Volunteered as an EMT for half a year during college, Had a 2 month summer clinical internship in Israel doing EKGs in the ER of a hospital and shadowing a few primary care physicians. Also assisted an MD in his clinical research, mainly helping with publication citations and helping with experiment design. (Reason I have so much non-podiatry clinical experience is I wasn't exactly sure whether I wanted to be an MD, go to nursing, physical therapy, etc. Just knew I loved medicine, then I found out about Podiatry and I am loving it).

So far I have been offered interviews at Temple and NYCPM and am scheduled to have those interviews in mid-Feb. From what I have read on SDN though, those schools have such large classes, that getting an interview isn't much of a big deal. Is this true? Also did I apply too late in the cycle to have a chance at smaller places like AZPOD and DMU? Ok, starting to ramble, what are my chances this cycle?

-Thanks everyone.
Chances? Umm... You got some invites.

You are likely to be accepted unless you do something weird during your interview. IT IS AWESOME THAT YOU GOT SOME INVITES! From 2 of your top choices?! CONGRATS. You're a pretty big deal. You might as well change your screen name to Chaz Michael Michaels. Depending on current openings, you could get an interview for the classes with a smaller class size. Does anybody have an update on seats available?

Benji at interviews:
MV5BMjE3NzUzNDc5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzc3ODE3._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

You are likely to be accepted unless you do something weird during your interview. IT IS AWESOME THAT YOU GOT SOME INVITES! From 2 of your top choices?! CONGRATS. You're a pretty big deal. You might as well change your screen name to Chaz Michael Michaels. Depending on current openings, you could get an interview for the classes with a smaller class size. Does anybody have an update on seats available?

Benji at interviews:
I got 1 interview as well! But I am loving your positive attitude! Helps alot for other readers like me :) Thank you!

Benji at interviews:
LOL, not sure if I should wear that to the interview though. So, you think my low MCAT Bio score will have any weight on my admission chances post interview, or have they already decided my MCAT is fine? From what I read TUSPM wants at least a 7 (on the old exam) in Verbal, they don't state anything about the science sections on their site. Just worried my Bio score will cause some serious red flags even though I already got the interview.

LOL, not sure if I should wear that to the interview though. So, you think my low MCAT Bio score will have any weight on my admission chances post interview, or have they already decided my MCAT is fine? From what I read TUSPM wants at least a 7 (on the old exam) in Verbal, they don't state anything about the science sections on their site. Just worried my Bio score will cause some serious red flags even though I already got the interview.
You'll be fine. Make a good impression and let them know you are going to work your tail off. At this point they need to make an impression on you because you are going to be paying a lot of money to them in the next few years.

I was wondering if there were any current students or graduates of CSPM that might be able to comment on the affordability of the school and the ability to pay off the debt after school. From interviewing at 7/9 the schools, CSPM has one of the highest tuition + cost of living debts. It is actually my top choice though so having some reassurance on being able to pay for my medical education would be really nice.

I was wondering if there were any current students or graduates of CSPM that might be able to comment on the affordability of the school and the ability to pay off the debt after school. From interviewing at 7/9 the schools, CSPM has one of the highest tuition + cost of living debts. It is actually my top choice though so having some reassurance on being able to pay for my medical education would be really nice.
I'd say tuition is comparable to most of the schools, but you're right living expenses in the Bay Area are pretty ridiculous. Essentially you can get enough in loans to cover the bill but that's always hard to swallow. CSPM has very good scholarships if you qualify for them and the money is still available, if you don't get one to start I know that they're may be opportunity for scholarship years 2-4 if you get good grades. I'll be starting there this year and I am going to be living a little ways away from the school to make it a little more affordable so we will see how that goes. Speaking to a current student who commutes the same distance told me it's really not that bad. Hope this helps a little.

I'd say tuition is comparable to most of the schools, but you're right living expenses in the Bay Area are pretty ridiculous. Essentially you can get enough in loans to cover the bill but that's always hard to swallow. CSPM has very good scholarships if you qualify for them and the money is still available, if you don't get one to start I know that they're may be opportunity for scholarship years 2-4 if you get good grades. I'll be starting there this year and I am going to be living a little ways away from the school to make it a little more affordable so we will see how that goes. Speaking to a current student who commutes the same distance told me it's really not that bad. Hope this helps a little.

Were you offered the presidential or regency scholarship? What are the determining factor for those?

Were you offered the presidential or regency scholarship? What are the determining factor for those?
Here is what admissions sent me a little while ago:

In order to be considered for the entering scholarship, your eligibility is based on your scholarship score which is made up of your overall GPA and MCAT.

The Presidential Scholarship requires a score between 59-64 or 536-546 (New MCAT)

The Regent’s Scholarship requires a of 65+ or 547+ (New MCAT).

In order to maintain the entrance scholarships, students must achieve an overall GPA of 3.3 or higher. If a scholarship recipient does not maintain the threshold GPA, they will lose the scholarship. If this happens, a renewable $10,000 scholarship will be available to students who did not originally receive an entering scholarship. These students will be ranked based on a GPA above a 3.3 after the first year. In order for the new recipients to maintain the scholarship, they too must maintain a GPA of 3.3 or higher at the end of each year in order to continue receiving the money. The number of new scholarships will be dependent on the number of students who lose their scholarships after the first year. Unfortunately, every year there are scholarship recipients who do not maintain the appropriate GPA to maintain their scholarship."

Pretty sure it's (GPAx10) + MCAT score.

Here is what admissions sent me a little while ago:

In order to be considered for the entering scholarship, your eligibility is based on your scholarship score which is made up of your overall GPA and MCAT.

The Presidential Scholarship requires a score between 59-64 or 536-546 (New MCAT)

The Regent’s Scholarship requires a of 65+ or 547+ (New MCAT).

In order to maintain the entrance scholarships, students must achieve an overall GPA of 3.3 or higher. If a scholarship recipient does not maintain the threshold GPA, they will lose the scholarship. If this happens, a renewable $10,000 scholarship will be available to students who did not originally receive an entering scholarship. These students will be ranked based on a GPA above a 3.3 after the first year. In order for the new recipients to maintain the scholarship, they too must maintain a GPA of 3.3 or higher at the end of each year in order to continue receiving the money. The number of new scholarships will be dependent on the number of students who lose their scholarships after the first year. Unfortunately, every year there are scholarship recipients who do not maintain the appropriate GPA to maintain their scholarship."

Pretty sure it's (GPAx10) + MCAT score.

Edit: I just saw your equation at the end haha. I was mind blown for a second.

Attachments

• liam.jpg
    liam.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Just got an interview invite for CSPM, have it scheduled for 3/2. Anyone else get an invite for that date? If I go to the interview, it will be my first time ever on the west coast, if I get an acceptance to TUSPM in late February, I probably wont even bother going to the CSPM interview, but does anyone know how full CSPM's class is at this point? I've also heard David Tran is the man LOL

Last edited:
Just got an interview invite for CSPM, have it scheduled for 3/2. Anyone else get an invite for that date? If I go to the interview, it will be my first time ever on the west coast, if I get an acceptance to TUSPM in late February, I probably wont even bother going to the CSPM interview, but does anyone know how full CSPM's class is at this point? I've also heard David Tran is the man LOL

Dr. Trans is the man. I loved my interview at CSPM. I don't know how full the class is yet. I think more people would want to attend if it wasn't so expensive when taking into account the cost of living. I'm still interviewing at other schools so I haven't quite made my decision but I'm def leaning towards attending it.

Dr. Trans is the man. I loved my interview at CSPM. I don't know how full the class is yet. I think more people would want to attend if it wasn't so expensive when taking into account the cost of living. I'm still interviewing at other schools so I haven't quite made my decision but I'm def leaning towards attending it.
Is it pretty hard to get in?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app