Official ()&#)*)(#$()Q# thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vegangirl

DOctor begins with DO
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did really awful, i guess I'll be joining the august crew of retakers :( :( :( The only consolation that I have is that 3 of my friends will also be retaking it with me. *(&()%*&()*Q#&()*q#$()q#$& YOU mcat

Members don't see this ad.

Hey vegangirl~
I'm back in to f*** the mcat I got lower than my Kaplan predicted scores f*** kaplan too.

vegangirl said:
I did really awful, i guess I'll be joining the august crew of retakers :( :( :( The only consolation that I have is that 3 of my friends will also be retaking it with me. *(&()%*&()*Q#&()*q#$()q#$& YOU mcat
I am with you. I did horrible.
I am trying to decide whether to take it in August or April 2005.

Members don't see this ad :)
good_faith said:
I am with you. I did horrible.
I am trying to decide whether to take it in August or April 2005.

APRIL with meeeee!!! Doing it so soon and during the summer months will just make you more bitter (that is my philosophy at least), and bitter pre-meds, well who knows if they do better or worse, but they are not happy pre-meds that is for sure.

Hey vegangirl~
I'm back in to f*** the mcat I got lower than my Kaplan predicted scores f*** kaplan too

Yeah it seem like the people in our class didn't do too well ( 2 of my above friends were in our Kaplan class.) So much for the Kaplan strategy :thumbdown:

vegangirl said:
at LEAST the PISTONS are winning. Sorry Lakers Fans ;)

True, but I hope the Lakers aren't faking and trying to make history with a 3-1 comeback. I wouldn't be surprised if they were. ;)

vegangirl said:

Sounds like you need new friends, or at least new study partners. When I played pick-up games of basketball I would always try and play with the best players because they would make me better. I could go and dominate the losers, but that wouldn't be fun for me or them.

Get my drift? ;)

dnelsen said:
Sounds like you need new friends, or at least new study partners. When I played pick-up games of basketball I would always try and play with the best players because they would make me better. I could go and dominate the losers, but that wouldn't be fun for me or them.

Get my drift? ;)
i think the best players enjoyed dominating you lol

I would suggest taking the August exam if you can. The material is still fresh in your mind, regardless of how much you think you forgot everything the moment the test ended. If you wait a year, studying will take longer and be more painful. You will have it looming over you for the whole year. Last year, my friend was in the same boat. She was totally sad, but got it together and studied hard for 8 weeks (she mainly spent time taking practice exams since she already knew a lot of the material). Her score went up 6 points (29-35). Just my $.02

@#$%**#$@&*@# #$% @#$ @#$$@**^*&@ @#$#!@#$#%* and a @#$%@# and the horse #$%^*&^#$% rode in on! :mad:

That is how i feel. I was hoping that the f*** scires would get me off of two waitlist but that isn't going to happen now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
!!@#$%^&*( I also got screwed. Yup and my dog is dying. I feel like I'm caught up in some sad country song. I'll be retaking it in August! Dude, I did worse on the real thing too. I didn't take Kaplan or Princeton or EK, but I took a school course. BIG MISTAKE. So much for summer lovin'

So tonites the night, I'm going to start studying anew for this test. Good look to all of us retakers :luck: :luck: :luck:

If the PISTONS can beat the LAKERS I can beat this test

footcramp said:
you would have done better on the mcat if you ate meat
LMAO!!!! Hilarious.....

On a side note, I am Hindu and am not supposed to have beef.......but the hell with that, I have a craving for a big juicy steak!

My deepest sympathies to all of you retaking the August MCAT. Just a word of encouragement....

I, too, had to retake it but I increased my score by five points the second time around. It didn't hurt my chances of getting accepted and I got in to my number one choice, UCSF. I was still in undergrad when I took it in April and had a full course load plus research going on (and a full time job). It made a big difference when I only had the MCAT and my job to worry about.

Best of Luck Everyone!!!

Now I have to get back to studying for the LAST test of first year medical school. Yes, I'm procrastinating....

hardyharhar said:
not only did i get a disappointing score, I got yelled at by my research job boss last week and can't ask for his *&!?*#$-ing letter of support anymore.
(sigh).

That completely bites. Your job performance and your MCAT scores should be separate issues.

Thanks citygirl for you words of encouragement :) and good luck :luck: with your test!!!!!

Well folks. I'm relatively new here, but you all make me feel right at home. it's nice to know people are in the same boat as me.
I took kaplan and scored a few points below my predicted scores in april.
Judging by what the "successful" threads are saying, examkrackers is the way to go, especially if you need verbal help like me.
so...
f@#k KAPLAN
on to bigger and better things!
think POSITIV3LY and STUDY
good luck!