**Official SMDEP 2015 Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys.

I got accepted to Houston on February 15th! Has anyone received a confirmation email of any kind? When I click "View Application Status" it just states that I confirmed to Houston on February 15th, but I haven't received an email from the school or the SMDEP national office.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys.

I got accepted to Houston on February 15th! Has anyone received a confirmation email of any kind? When I click "View Application Status" it just states that I confirmed to Houston on February 15th, but I haven't received an email from the school or the SMDEP national office.
Same here nothing but a confirmation. I emailed my program site but got no response.

I am having challenges with the "Diversity Essay". If my personal statement already delves into the aspects of Diversity, do I have to go that route again? I simply put my reasons and interest in my health field, but it is fairly short... Any ideas of what else to discuss?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am having challenges with the "Diversity Essay". If my personal statement already delves into the aspects of Diversity, do I have to go that route again? I simply put my reasons and interest in my health field, but it is fairly short... Any ideas of what else to discuss?
Better safe than sorry, be detailed.

Is it possible to have your acceptance revoked? I am missing one of my letters of recommendations, and every time I ask my professor how the letter is coming along, he gives me a hesitant look as if he keeps forgetting to write it. Anyways, I will keep reminding him that it is due March 1st, but if for some reason he isn't able to get it in, can I get kicked out of the program?

I got accepted to Columbia but I haven't received any emails and stuff, only confirmation from myself and that's all. Anybody got emails ?

Hey! My professor looked up the SMDEP site & mailed in my letter of recommendation. Is that going to be a problem?

Anybody else accepted into Duke's program?

I applied to Yale, Nebraska and Duke. I can't wait! One more week :) Only Yale is under review, the rest still have dashes :( What about you guys?

Reactions: 1 user