***Official (TAM) Baylor Dental Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Dmoren24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't notice a thread for Baylor. So I'll start it off! Any other SDNers interviewing September 6th?

Members don't see this ad.

I was looking for a thread like this. Are you instate or out of state? if oos, you mind sharing your stats?

I'm in-state!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an OOS. No interview offer, but am keeping my fingers crossed!

I ended up getting submitted a little later than ideal. Good luck this cycle everybody!

I'm an OOS. No interview offer, but am keeping my fingers crossed!

I ended up getting submitted a little later than ideal. Good luck this cycle everybody!

same here. Still holding out hope. Good luck to everyone

Congrats! When did you submit your application?

Good luck to all the folks interviewing in the next few weeks! My app hasn't been processed yet unfortunately, but it should be in a week or so.

Folks mind sharing their stats/IS or OOS and # of upper division bio ours (lol, Oh Baylor)

Good luck to all the folks interviewing in the next few weeks! My app hasn't been processed yet unfortunately, but it should be in a week or so.

Folks mind sharing their stats/IS or OOS and # of upper division bio ours (lol, Oh Baylor)

I'm in-state and 20AA. I don't really have upper division bio courses, just microbio (not sure if this even counts as upper bio) and human phys.

With your stats I'm sure you'll definitely be hearing back soon! Good luck!

Last edited:
I'm in-state and 20AA. I don't really have upper division bio courses, just microbio (not sure if this even counts as upper bio) and human phys.

With your stats I'm sure you'll definitely be hearing back soon! Good luck!
Thanks, I appreciate it. I didn't submit till the 5th of August and it'll be transmitted tomorrow. I'm so excited! :love:

Sneakerblues21, do you mind sharing when you submitted your app and your other stats please? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone interviewing on 9/25?! Wheeeeee!

I'm interviewing 9/25! I'm so excited and happy! Good luck everyone who's applying this cycle!

Do mind sharing your stats please?? Thank you!

Do mind sharing your stats please?? Thank you!

Texas Resident, 4.0 BCP/3.96 cumulative/25AA DAT/400 volunteer hours/105 shadowing hours/4 semesters of research. App was received 8/21 and got the e-mail 2 days later.:xf:

Hoping to hear from them soon, anyone with a masters applying? or have already applied and received interviews? I don't know what more I can do to improve my application if I don't hear from any school this year.

Sneakerblues21, do you mind sharing when you submitted your app and your other stats please? Thank you!

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I submitted it late May. oGPA: 3.91 sGPA: 3.83

Hoping to hear from them soon, anyone with a masters applying? or have already applied and received interviews? I don't know what more I can do to improve my application if I don't hear from any school this year.

I have a master's in music.

Anybody know if they've sent out any OOS invites yet?

Anybody know if they've sent out any OOS invites yet?

idk. Haven't heard anything yet. They did say that they would start looking at oos in September

idk. Haven't heard anything yet. They did say that they would start looking at oos in September

Are you also applying OOS? When'd you submit your application?

Are you also applying OOS? When'd you submit your application?

umm...a long time ago. haha. I think it was in July. My application was complete beginning August. Was waiting for my DAT score.

umm...a long time ago. haha. I think it was in July. My application was complete beginning August. Was waiting for my DAT score.

Dis' man here will be getting Baylor invites soon, so just watch his posts :D

Which state are you applying from?

Just received a response that they won't start reviewing the non-Texas applications until after the Sept. 30th deadline.

Just got an invite for 10/23! Woo!!

congrats! mind sharing your stats?

Thanks! 3.9 sGPA, 3.84 oGPA. 22 AA, 23 TS, 23 PAT. I don't have a TON of upper level bios so I was pleasantly surprised to get the email!

Thanks! 3.9 sGPA, 3.84 oGPA. 22 AA, 23 TS, 23 PAT. I don't have a TON of upper level bios so I was pleasantly surprised to get the email!
awesome stats, not surprised that you got an interview! good luck and hope you get in!!

Man is this cycle weird. Seems like you shoulda been invited much earlier. Anyhow, congrats and enjoy the school!

So OOS should start hearing soon. The deadline was yesterday.

Man is this cycle weird. Seems like you shoulda been invited much earlier. Anyhow, congrats and enjoy the school!

Thanks!! Well I learned from reading about previous cycles not to assume/expect anything, so I'm counting my blessings!

Got the invite for interview email today! I am OOS!!

Rolltide, could you share what state you are from and if you have any particular ties to Texas (family, education, etc)? :) J/w as I am also an OOS applicant with similar stats.

23aa/23ts/21pat gpa: 4.2

how in the f*ck can your gpa be 4.2? obviously they're gonna question the grading system of your academic institution (aka COMMUNITY COLLEGE CUZ NO LEGIT COLLEGE GIVES OUT 4.2'S LIKE DAT)

how in the f*ck can your gpa be 4.2? obviously they're gonna question the grading system of your academic institution (aka COMMUNITY COLLEGE CUZ NO LEGIT COLLEGE GIVES OUT 4.2'S LIKE DAT)

They have seen the transcripts. We did A+ system. An A+ is a 4.20. 97-100 in a class.