OFFICIAL: Thread about *Officials*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bones2008

waiting for retirement
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else sick of the amount of "official" threads floating around here lately? By the way, the "Official: University of Podunk State ultra-competitive-but-still-not-accepted" thread is not going to stick. Nor will the "Official thread of those-who-are-more-than-29.5-years-of-age-and-who-are-accepted-at-multiple-schools-but-still-want-reassurance" stick. I can't tell what the obsession is with this official stuff. So, this is the "official" thread about the "officials." feel free to comment. If this one doesn't work, I might start a new thread titled "OFFICIAL: Everyone read this because it's official."

f*cked up yet still reading this board (how terrible is that), but honest nonetheless,
bones

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Bones2008
Is anyone else sick of the amount of "official" threads floating around here lately? By the way, the "Official: University of Podunk State ultra-competitive-but-still-not-accepted" thread is not going to stick. Nor will the "Official thread of those-who-are-more-than-29.5-years-of-age-and-who-are-accepted-at-multiple-schools-but-still-want-reassurance" stick. I can't tell what the obsession is with this official stuff. So, this is the "official" thread about the "officials." feel free to comment. If this one doesn't work, I might start a new thread titled "OFFICIAL: Everyone read this because it's official."

f*cked up yet still reading this board (how terrible is that), but honest nonetheless,
bones

:laugh: Here Here!! :clap: :clap:

I was just thinking of posting a thread like this one, but I didn't feel like dealing with people whose egos I might injure!

This thread is officially silly and unnecessarily bitter. If you really want to complain about something, pick on the people who continuously bump up the "MD vs. DO" threads. :)

Originally posted by quideam
This thread is officially silly and unnecessarily bitter. If you really want to complain about something, pick on the people who continuously bump up the "MD vs. DO" threads. :)

I second that. All of the official threads exist for a good reason. And if they don't then they drift down and you don't have to look at them (ie, watch this thread disappear).