7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is the official thread

Prerequisites
:
  • General Biology, 2 semesters or equivalent, with labs
  • General Chemistry, 2 semesters or equivalent, with labs
  • Organic Chemistry, 1st semester or equivalent, with lab
  • Biochemistry, 1 semester or equivalent, with or without lab (or 2nd semester Organic Chemistry with or without lab)
  • Physics, 2 semesters or equivalent, with labs
  • English, 2 semesters or equivalent (or successful completion of the English requirements of your undergraduate institution’s requirement for graduation)
TCDM reserves the right to waive any of these requirements for an individual applicant.

If you received an AADSAS Fee Waiver and are using this as your method of payment please email a copy of the approved AADSAS email to [email protected] and a coordinator will verify the email and process your application as paid.

• Completion of the Application will take 2-4 weeks. Please do not call the Office to inquire about your application status. If there are any questions about your application, you will be contacted by a member of the College of Dental Medicine admissions staff.
  • The Committee on Admissions will not review any Unverified AADSAS applications. Any transcript or DAT score reports will be updated by AADSAS solely.
  • TCDM will not accept any postal mail updates, all updates can be sent directly to our email address at [email protected] . Updates are automatically uploaded to the file for the Committee on Admissions review. If a response is warranted a coordinator will contact you within 2-3 business days.
The school has received more than 400 applications already.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Go Touro!!!! Good luck everybody.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if there's an actual supplemental application to complete, or if it's just a fee? Their email address is bouncing...

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there's an actual supplemental application to complete, or if it's just a fee? Their email address is bouncing...
I believe their "supplemental" is to follow the instructions in the email. Verify that you meet the requirements...

Last edited:
I got a supplemental link today, but my GPAs haven't been verified yet. I'm wondering how can this be. Has anyone experienced this and paid the supplemental fee? I didn't want to jump that gun before my app was verified.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got a supplemental link today, but my GPAs haven't been verified yet. I'm wondering how can this be. Has anyone experienced this and paid the supplemental fee? I didn't want to jump that gun before my app was verified.

Yes. Same happened to me.

Did people already get interviewed here?!

I interviewed here last cycle. Officially got a no from the waitlist today but I'm reapplying! The way they sold the school was great, I'm curious to see the progress that they have made on fulfilling the promises they made.

same as last year, can't believe they haven't fixed that yet..
good luck yall. School is beautiful I heard. I didn't get to see the new interior.

same as last year, can't believe they haven't fixed that yet..
good luck yall. School is beautiful I heard. I didn't get to see the new interior.
3rd and 4th floor sim lab is finalizing, will have preclinic during fall…havnt seen the food truck yet…hope they will have one next year

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied as well, good luck dental fam

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an email that everything is under review. Fingers crossed..

Email confirmation July 11 that fee was paid, so I'd guess it was the same day!
I paid on 7/7 and haven't received an app complete email, but it says complete and under review on AADSAS

Seeing as I'm very compulsive with things like this .. I'd probably give it till the end of the week and call next week! It's likely just a process of emailing all the applicants for this situation.

I paid July 19th and got the complete app email today. However, they switched my status from "under review" to " application complete"

What does that mean? Isn't it supposed to be application complete then under review? thats weird

Got an email saying that my application is complete and undergoing review.

Same!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 3 users
How did they notify you?

Email

App complete on July 26

I got my app complete email on 8/8. Hopefully if they do give me an interview, they let me schedule a post Dec interview. I got a few interviews so if I get an acceptance on Dec 1 I won't have to waste money flying out to ny.

Stats for people who got interviews?

Invite my way

Just received an interview invitation!

Reactions: 2 users
8/2... I think they send the emails to a small group of people each send out.

Ohh okay phew I hate this waiting game. My app complete email was 8/8 so hopefully I hear something soon

Ohh okay phew I hate this waiting game. My app complete email was 8/8 so hopefully I hear something soon

right, I'm sure you will get an interview soon. dont sweat it homie

ehh...7/26...

Last edited:
:/ I submitted a fee waiver on June 28th... Then I didn't hear back again, so I sent them an email on July 14th asking if they did in fact receive my waiver. And they said they had...
I want an application complete email. On AADSAS it says that they marked me as Received/Application Complete on July 28th though :/

:/ I submitted a fee waiver on June 28th... Then I didn't hear back again, so I sent them an email on July 14th asking if they did in fact receive my waiver. And they said they had...
I want an application complete email. On AADSAS it says that they marked me as Received/Application Complete on July 28th though :/

I submitted in July 14 and didnt get an app complete email either