Official Touro Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I submitted on July on July 7th. No app complete email also. But it says app complete under AADSAS

Same I also have received/app complete on aadsas. I hope i get something soon,

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I know Touro is new and all, but any idea of AVG stats needed to get in?

I received the application complete email on 8/2. But no interview invite yet. :/ worried

Members don't see this ad :)
Also just got an interview invite!

Interview #1

School:
Touro
Notification date:8/22
Method of notification: email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: Late June
GPA (science, overall) sGPA 3.65, cGPA 3.71
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/21/25/none

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Was the email separate from the supplemental fee receipt?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

So I didn't get a receipt email stating that my supplement fee was paid but the email I got to pay the supplemental fee was separate. It was sent to me on 6/28.
Do you mind sharing your stats? Mine was under review as of 8/3 as well and I didn't get anything...

Notification date:8/22
Method of notification: email
Residency: OH
AADSAS mail-out date: Late June
GPA (science, overall) sGPA 3.3, cGPA 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/20/19/none

my stats are meh but I have a TON of extracurriculars.

Just curious, do they invite through email??

So I got my interview invitation e-mail today and I have been calling the number they gave me on the e-mail to schedule my interview, but no one's picking up.....

So I got my interview invitation e-mail today and I have been calling the number they gave me on the e-mail to schedule my interview, but no one's picking up.....

The office is open 9-3 PM

My application was complete on 08/02. Is there still hope to get an interview ?

Not going to lie I thought you were joking with the November date. But when I called them up and asked he said that they do start interviewing in November..isn't that like kind of late?
I think they start late because they are still new and realizes that they're not the #1 school on most applicants list. So might as well see who get accepted on dec 1, then those that do go to the interview after dec 1st are the one that are likely to pick their school.

so a november 2 interview is great to have??

I have a question and was wondering if all of you would give your opinion on it. I am planning on scheduling the interview for the 12:30 session instead of the morning session because I want to fly into New York early that day (the flight lands around 8:40am) and then just go straight for the interview. I don't want to come in the night before because I want to save money on the hotel. Do all of you think that's a good idea?

I have a question and was wondering if all of you would give your opinion on it. I am planning on scheduling the interview for the 12:30 session instead of the morning session because I want to fly into New York early that day (the flight lands around 8:40am) and then just go straight for the interview. I don't want to come in the night before because I want to save money on the hotel. Do all of you think that's a good idea?

Yeah sounds reasonable considering youre already spending money on the flight. If you can manage to interview well after coming off the plane, then sure.

no interviews ??

Interviewing today ! Psyched, tips, anyone ?

You're also interviewing in texas today too... Troll action:eyebrow:
Yeah... that was a mistake. Haha somehow when I clicked reply, I also clicked a different thread.

I'm looking at an email telling me today, at 12:45..

Your status is pre-medical. You sure you're on the right forum? Touro only starts dental school interviews in November.

Anyone that got the interview invite email have trouble finding the possible interview dates? My email only has the schedule for the day and not the actual dates we can choose. I'm guessing we have to call them to get the exact dates?

Anyone that got the interview invite email have trouble finding the possible interview dates? My email only has the schedule for the day and not the actual dates we can choose. I'm guessing we have to call them to get the exact dates?

You have to call Mr. Demaio and schedule the date. They have dates in November and December.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

If y'all don't mind, could you post your stats if you got an invite? Thanks

Did anyone else get a post December interview? I'm still grateful though :)

Last edited: