*** Official University of New England C/O 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Members don't see this ad :)
Man! I wish that we knew what was happening. If I was down on the list, I would like to know so I could move on! If I am close to being accepted maybe I'd feel better and get a chance to relax a little bit! I'm so frustrated!
I agree I'm frustrated as well. But if I've learned anything these past two years, it's that you have to keep trying and be patient. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Are they rolling additional interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been sooooo long and I've been so patient! I just want to know!

HEY GUYS! I just got invited for an interview!!! I can't wait! :) Does anyone have advice on where to stay and transportation? I am coming from CA so its expensive, therefore any advice would be wonderful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Congrats! People posted that they were done interviewing, so that must have been a great surprise! Mind sharing your stats?
Yes it was a great surprise, just goes to show you never know! 3.4 overall, 3.3 Science. PAT:19, Reading: 20, Math: 20, AA:18, Science: 18. This is the second time I took the DAT...I am not a fan of the test at all haha!

Yes it was a great surprise, just goes to show you never know! 3.4 overall, 3.3 Science. PAT:19, Reading: 20, Math: 20, AA:18, Science: 18. This is the second time I took the DAT...I am not a fan of the test at all haha!
Congrats! When is the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone here that had a pre December interview that still hasn't heard?

Is there anyone here that had a pre December interview that still hasn't heard?

Same......stringing us on the waitlist along it seems..they should take down on their website their interview dates...since it said it was all predecember!

Good for you! Go get that seat!

Same......stringing us on the waitlist along it seems..they should take down on their website their interview dates...since it said it was all predecember!

Has anyone been told they are on the waitlist? I haven't heard anything good or bad. From last year's message board it seems like people would know if they've been waitlisted by now.....

Last edited:
If you got the "are you still interested?" form, have hope! I got my acceptance shortly after!

BY any chance did you fill out the comments section on the form? And if you did and you don't mind me asking, did you type anything elaborate?
I did and basically wrote how I felt about the school and how important it was to me, especially since this was my second time applying here.

I did and basically wrote how I felt about the school and how important it was to me, especially since this was my second time applying here.
That's great, I only asked because I typed out my genuine desire to attend and received an acceptance offer a couple days after. Just maintain positive I'm rooting for you

For those of you who interviewed, did you get any more information from the school about the format of the interview after the initial invite and conformation email?

For those of you who interviewed, did you get any more information from the school about the format of the interview after the initial invite and conformation email?

Yes m'am, you get an email about a week before the interview.....basically it tells you about the format...it is MMI - there is no way to really prepare for it, UNE just want to see how you think on your feet and how you can support your responses. 6 stations, 10 minutes each....you read a prompt and prepare for I believe two minutes and go in and talk for 7 minutes about it...you can PM me if you have any questions and maybe I can elaborate a little more! It was not bad at all don't worry

Was planning on going to UNE, but got accepted at my first choice, so I gave up my seat. Good luck everyone!

HEY GUYS! I just got invited for an interview!!! I can't wait! :) Does anyone have advice on where to stay and transportation? I am coming from CA so its expensive, therefore any advice would be wonderful!

Hi! I am interviewing that day also! I am from AZ. So let me know if you find any deals!

Hey guys! It has been a pleasure being a part of this forum!
I gave up my seat this morning, so I truly hope it helps one of you guys!
good luck!!!:)

Reactions: 4 users
Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that I withdrew my acceptance today. Good luck to everyone, have faith!

Reactions: 3 users
Kenshin where have you guys decided to go?

Kenshin where have you guys decided to go?

Not entirely sure to be quite honest, its between University of Maryland and University of Louisville. Going to be a tough 2 weeks to make a decision thats for sure! Good luck to everyone, may you guys get in your top choice!

Reactions: 1 users
I emailed Amanda a few days ago, she said there hasn't been any activity regarding acceptances since the second wave.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I emailed Amanda a few days ago, she said there hasn't been any activity regarding acceptances since the second wave.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Thank you. That seems like a good thing. Has anyone been waitlisted?

Thank you. That seems like a good thing. Has anyone been waitlisted?

My friend was invited for an interview so I guess they are continuing to interview people & apparently she called and they said they weren't back ups or interviewing for alternate spots in the class...

My friend was invited for an interview so I guess they are continuing to interview people & apparently she called and they said they weren't back ups or interviewing for alternate spots in the class...
Hmmm.. I wonder why some pre-dec people haven't heard yet

What do you/your friend mean about interviewing for alternate spots? I have an interview for 2/11

What do you/your friend mean about interviewing for alternate spots? I have an interview for 2/11

I meant she thought the class was full and thought it was a waitlist interview. and you're interviewing for a seat but competing with those who haven't heard back or are waitlisted i guess!

I meant she thought the class was full and thought it was a waitlist interview. and you're interviewing for a seat but competing with those who haven't heard back or are waitlisted i guess!
Oh got it! Yeah that's what I was hoping for! Even if it's not, I love the positivity! Thank you for the information!

Can anyone please tell me if it open file or closed file during the interview?

Can anyone please tell me if it open file or closed file during the interview?

It's MMI format. You are given ethical situations and you explain your stance on the issue. Your file isn't discussed, nor anything directly personal except those that can be drawn from the prompts.

It's MMI format. You are given ethical situations and you explain your stance on the issue. Your file isn't discussed, nor anything directly personal except those that can be drawn from the prompts.
That makes sense, thank you!

I withdrew my acceptance yesterday. I hope this helps someone out. Good luck to everyone!

Hey guys! I received an invite to interview next week too! Super excited to come and check out the program! Does anyone have any advice on how to prepare for the MMI's? What specifically drew you all into this program? Just want to hear what everyone else had to say :)

I'll just go ahead and throw out my stats:
GPA: 3.88
DAT: AA: 18/ PAT:20/RC:19/TS:19/BIO:21

May i ask when did u receive the interview?