Ohio State physiology prerequisite?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pnw256

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
OSU's physiology prereq is the most extensive out of any school i've looked at. Apparently they require a full year of intermediate level physiology. I talked to my advisor yesterday and she said this kind of course series doesnt exist at my university. She said that she was fairly certain our intro to physiology was quite thorough and went deep enough to qualify. Any experiences? Are they strict about this particular policy?

Members don't see this ad.

What you should do is get a copy of the course syllabus and email it to the college. They will review it and let you know if the course would count as a prereq. The link below takes you to their website which has more information about where to send it. Just explain in your email your situation and that you'd like the syllabus reviewed.

http://optometry.osu.edu/futurestudents/requirements.cfm

I emailed a copy of my anatomy and physiology 1 & 2 syllabus to them and it covered that requirement. If you took those courses, email them a copy of your syllabus.