Ohio State University c/o 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aimann

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody ,
Let this be the thread for the 2012 PharmD Class at OSU.
Lets get to know each other before school starts!

I am from California, and I am eager to see if anyone in this class would also be moving to OSU from California...
I am also still looking for a place. Most likely I will stay on campus for the 1st year... I know nothing about the campus area tho, so any suggestions would be great...

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be coming to OSU from the east coat. Exploring the area should be interesting... Have you had any luck with housing?

See you in the fall!

If you are planning to look for a place near campus, I would try to stick to someplace west (Upper Arlington area) or southewest (victorian village, grandview heights). Anywhere else around campus is very noisy with undergrads and other traffic (as what you would expect with the second largest undergrad population in the country). Victorian village area is actually just off the side of University hospital, so you would not have a far walk to class. Grandview heights is a bit more of a walk, so you would probably need a car if you did not have a bike.

Upper Arlington and grandview heights are more aimed at older and younger professionals respectively, but still attract some of the college crowd that wants to get away from campus. All three areas are a bit more expensive (as far as rent in concerned) but in my opinion is well worth it for the peace and quiet. Hope that helps and good luck!

search and join our group on facebook - osu pharmD class of 2012