oklahoma dds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hallucinations

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
dear friends this thread is for all the people who applied for university of oklahoma... pls post ur status here if u hav applied

Members don't see this ad.

how do we know that our nbde scores reached the university? did anyone get interview call?

did anyone receive interview call from oklahoma , in their website it says that interview is on 9th and 10th dec. pls post if anyone received a call..

Members don't see this ad :)
Have not received anything yet....

thank you for ur reply, but this anxiety is killing me, can u tell me when did you apply and your stats.. do you know how many applicants for this year? they said last year there are 70 applications.

I'm also waiting, Does somebody know if we are rejected, they will send a letter or email.:confused:

no response from uo yet, but if you are a resident of oklahoma u hav a good chance to get in..

That is not true... Last year was the first batch and they selected 4 of them for the IDP program. None of them were from Oklahoma.

thank u for the information.. hope there r no oklahoma residents this year also.

Last year there were few oklahoma residents also... but they did not get selected.

did you apply last year? did u get interview call? can you msg me your experience.

Hi, anyone who received an interview call from UO, please post.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi , Today I received an email for interview on dec. 16, 17, anyone with the interview on the same dates plz PM , Thanks.

Hi , Today I received an email for interview on dec. 16, 17, anyone with the interview on the same dates plz PM , Thanks.

Me too i have interview on 16th and 17th ,did u already deposit the $1000??? i tried to call the number but its always goes on the voice mail. do u have any idea about the bench exam?

Me too i have interview on 16th and 17th ,did u already deposit the $1000??? i tried to call the number but its always goes on the voice mail. do u have any idea about the bench exam?

Hi i also got interview for 16th 17th. Doea any 1 know wat time it is n if we have to take our own handpiece n wat all will be there on bench test pls answer as i have very little time.

thanks

dont worry they will send you an email on monday regarding practical exam and timings..

Hi i also got interview for 16th 17th. Doea any 1 know wat time it is n if we have to take our own handpiece n wat all will be there on bench test pls answer as i have very little time.

thanks

Thats what i was told, that we would receive the instructions no later than monday...

Did anyone receive acceptance notification from OU?

Finally I got the magic mail....
Got an acceptance e-mail.

Congratulations !!! I am so happy for you buddy, you deserved it ....

even im in, got the acceptance, so see you Russell

Congrats Dentical and Julian.... Will see you all in OKC soon

hey guys who got accepted, u r international dentist ryt?